18 Minhyuk: U&I

Kpop-Imagines (Requests Open~)

//Requested by Maki Hiyomi on quotev// i hope you like this imagine i thought that this was kinda cute~ 🙈👌💫❤️😚💞💤✨ hehehe i will try to get to the rest of the requests asap i'm sorry that it took so longgg! 😅😅😅 XOXO~ thanks for all the support keeping reading, commenting and voting! (and ofc requesting XD) much love~

Hiyomi

“Yah hyung aim properly! We’re losing!” I heard my brother yell “Ilhoon you take down the one on your right I’ll take the one on the left” I heard Minhyuk tell Ilhoon from the next room and then it was followed by the sounds of incessant clicking of the mouse and yelling. “well I guess they must be gaming again” I said to myself as I stopped practicing my guitar because I wasn’t able to concentrate, I went downstairs to the kitchen to get a glass of water before pulling myself together and have a productive practice, there was a performance next week and I can’t mess up. My brother had his friends over again as usual they planned on gaming through the night, they used to do this very often during the first year of high school and recently picked it up again. I rinsed my mug after gulping down the icy cold water and trudged back up the stairs to my room as I passed by my brother’s. “Told you to play properly we’re dying Sungjae-ah!” Ilhoon shouted as I plopped back down onto my bed “can’t they play silently?” I said in frustration and looked over to the clock hanging on my wall “10 minutes to 12…” I tied my hair up into a ponytail as I reached for my guitar and my music sheet “ok you can do this hiyomi, you can do this fighting!” I prepped myself up as I strummed my guitar and changing chords “die! Oh damn it Minhyuk why did you get killed!” I heard my brother started to shout disrupting me once more, I hardly practiced and I barely finished the first verse, upset and un-amused I stomped over to his room to give them a piece of my mind.

“Yah Yook Sungjae! Can’t you and your friends shut up?!” I pushed opened their door and screaming, shocking them “hey sis” he smiled innocently “whats up?” he added and I rolled my eyes, sometimes when he does that it makes me forget why I was even angry in the first place “are you angry cause I yelled at your beloved?” he winked and I threw him a look which made him shut up “what no… I don’t know what you’re talking about” I looked away knowing exactly what he meant. Both Ilhoon and my brother both know that Minhyuk and I like each other because we would always be shy around each other and all but he never actually told me that he liked me. “aww our little hiyomi is blushing” Ilhoon chimed and hi-fived Sungjae as they both laughed “yah oppa!” I smacked Ilhoon’s arm so he would stop laughing “can’t you all just play quietly, I need to practice for my performance and besides it’s almost 12.” I folded my arms hoping that they would take me seriously “ohhh a performance? What performance?” Minhyuk’s eyes lighted up in excitement “oh hyung why are you so interested?” Sungjae teased again, sometimes I want to tie my brother up and lock him in the basement I was dying of embarrassment “I am interested, whats wrong with that?” Minhyuk replied “omo is this a confession?” Ilhoon gasped holding the side of his face with his palms and I eyed him “cut that out oppa or I’ll cut you up” I threatened doing a cutting movement with my fingers demonstrating what would happen if he kept talking. “Okay I’ll shut up” he pretended to zip his lips. “I have a guitar performance next week oppa” I turned to minhyuk “oh cool can I listen?” “oh oh oh my goddddd” Ilhoon squealed “yah hyung do you have popcorn?” Sungjae and Ilhoon stared at the both of us like they were watching a drama. “No Sungjae I don’t, can you go make some I wanna watch this” “no it’s finally getting interesting” I ignored their presence and focused on Minhyuk instead “sure, I need someone to tell me whether it’s good or not anyways” I blushed “omo more blushing from the female lead” Sungjae commented and I glared at him but he stuck his tongue at me.

We both headed to my room and he sat on the edge of my bed as I pulled the guitar onto my lap and started playing, I looked at where my hands were as I changed the chords but I could feel that Minhyuk was staring at me as I played as he swayed left and right with every strum. “that was really nice…” he smiled as the song ended “really?” I looked over to him satisfied that he liked it  “yeah! I’m really impressed I didn’t know you could play it that well” he laughed “well you did teach me how to play” I shyed away “that was really nice” “well you did teach me how to play” Sungjae and Ilhoon mimicked us at the doorway and laughed “yah you two go away” minhyuk laughed as he shoo-ed them away “why scared that we’ll disturb you two?” Ilhoon shouted refusing to move and sat on the floor “we’ll be quiet don’t be mean hyung” Sungjae pouted and sat on the floor as well “fine but can you two just shush” minhyuk kicked them both gently for ruining the moment and came back to sit next to me “you know actually you can switch it up a little by changing some of these chords” he said as he took my pencil and made some changes on my music sheet “there like this, do you understand what I’m saying?” he smiled at me and I shook my head “ok I’ll show you” he laughed as he sat behind me. He put both his arms around me, putting both his hands on mine his left hand holding mine on the fret-board and the other at the sound-hole. “Ohhhhh~” the both of them squealed excitedly but we ignored them both “ok so at the first verse instead of this, it’ll sound nicer if  you play this instead” Minhyuk moved my fingers from one chord to the other as the other hand held my hand to strum the guitar while he hums accompanying the music he was playing. My heart was pounding as he spoke softly into my ear sending me chills as I felt his breath on my neck, I turned my head as saw that his face was right next to mine. His gaze was so fixated on the guitar he didn’t know I was looking at him. I melted at the sight of him, I had a crush on him since forever and I always wondered what it’ll be like to be his, would we spend our time like this? If we cuddled, it would probably be like this, him being so close to me as he holds me in his arm.

“Hiyomi-ah?” he poked my cheek causing me to snap out of my thoughts, oh my god he saw that I was staring at him “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to, uh I think I’ll just go shower now” I got out of his grasp and stood up feeling my face flush “so cute hiyomi’s being shy again” Ilhoon cheered  “Hyung what are you doing she says she wants to go shower, you should go with her stop sitting on the bed and follow her!” Sungjae pumped his fist in the air, stupid brother of mine does he even know what he is saying… both minhyuk and I blushed hard our faces turning so red “yah oppa can you not?” I said softly and rushed into the toilet then came out again realizing I didn’t take anything in with me “can you two I mean all leave?” I stuttered “oh my god she doesn’t want minhyuk to leaveee” Ilhoon jumped up and ran away “no oh my god no it’s not like that ugh stupid Ilhoon” I was extremely shy and embarrassed until I felt like I wanted to crawl under my bed and hide there forever. “it’s okay” Minhyuk smiled at me and pulled Sungjae out on the way. “Hiyomi-ah don’t take too long okay? I send your hubby in after you’re done!” he shouted as Minhyuk closed the door behind him “yah sungjae you’re making me really embarrassed you know that?” I heard minhyuk tell Sungjae and hit him “sorry hyung I can’t it” he teased and ran away sending Minhyuk chasing him down the hallway.  I smiled to myself as I felt my face become warm “pabo hiyomi stop blushing” I hit my own head as I went in to shower.

“Damn it” i forgot to bring in the larger towel, I only had the smaller towel with me so I wrapped the towel around myself and then stepped out of the bathroom and drying my feet on the soft cream rug, feeling it’s softness in between my toes and went to get the larger towel on my bed but jumped back and tried to cover myself “oh my god” I looked down as I saw Minhyuk sitting on my bed and he shot up from my bed as he saw me “sorry I, I, I just came in I didn’t know I’m sorry I should erm I should erm er go out” he stuttered and quickly turned around extremely flustered. “It’s okay…” I said as I quickly ran over to grab the larger towel and covered myself “you can turn around now” I said after covering myself with the larger towel. He turned around to look at me but quickly turned back around “erm hiyomi you’re still not erm ermmmm… you know erm” he cleared his throat and scratched the back of his head shy at the sight of me. “I’m just getting my bath robe so just continue with whatever you’re doing” I ran back into the toilet. I heard Minhyuk pace back and forth frantically then sitting on my bed and cleared his throat, it was clear that he was extremely anxious and I laughed. I came out and tied up my hair because it was still a little warm “erm you look very pretty” Minhyuk’s voice broke and I laughed “thanks it’s just a bath robe though” I chuckled as I sat next to him “what are you doing?” I saw that he was scribbling something on my notebook “I-I-I just thought of lyrics that would go well with the song” he smiled shyly and handed the notebook to me “oh my gosh…” I read the lyrics and hummed it “it’s so nice, like really oppa this is really good!” I looked up to him “y-you think s-so?” he bit the bottom of his lips and shyly looked at me. “yeap I think it’s really good” I looked into his eyes and said it softly, he gulped as he scooted closer to me until our shoulders touched. “I think you look prettier with your hair d-down” he whispered as he helped me take my rubber band out of my hair letting my hair fall “see much better” he smiled and tucked my hand behind my ears then held my face bringing it closer to his. My heart raced as our faces inched closer and closer and his other hand held mine.

 

“Hiyomi-ah did you see Minhyuk hyun- oh my god!” Sungjae shouted as he and Ilhoon opened my door causing the both of us to pull away from each other and pretended to do our own things, “oh my god what are you two trying to do huhh” Ilhoon teased “yah it’s not what you think it is oppa!” I said flustered, seeing how he could have misunderstood I was still in my bathrobe and clearly we went about to kiss. “I swear it isn’t that okay” I covered my blushing face “omo you’re blushing again”  Sungjae laughed “she’s not the only one… Minhyuk’s blushing harder than she is, what are you doing Minhyuk” he laughed as Minhyuk started to fan himself with his hands “go away you two will you stop disturbing us?” He stood and pushed them out “okay we’ll leave you two lovebirds alone” Ilhoon teased “we’re not gonna do anything oppa now get out” I got up and helped Minhyuk push them out then locking the door. “Well that was embarrassing..” I laughed and went to my vanity to get my brush to comb my messy hair but I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist “I like you hiyomi” Minhyuk whispered and I paused in my tracks “I like you too oppa” I smiled and he turned me around to face him “I know” he smiled and leaned in as our lips met, I tip toed to get closer to him and he held my waist tighter “we can’t hear you speak louder!” Sungjae banged the door and we both pulled away and laughed “yah don’t tell them that!” we heard Ilhoon nag at Sungjae. “Don’t mind them” I pulled Minhyuk closer “I love you too” Minhyuk said and kissed me “when did I ever say that?” I laughed “you don’t need to say it, I just know you do” he whispered as I blushed “did he just say I love you?” Sungjae asked Ilhoon “shhhhhhh you’re blowing our cover” we both laughed and just held each other closer “I think you should spend the night more often” I tip toed to rub my nose against his “maybe I should just move my things here” he laughed.