12 Ilhoon: Beep Beep

Kpop-Imagines (Requests Open~)

//Requested by kookiesbae on wattpad// hope you like this hehe because i enjoyed writing this~ i kinda took the entire day to write this hahhahaha šŸ˜‚šŸ™ŠšŸ’žšŸ’ž and i'm sorry Minhyuk i have to make you the bad person hereĀ šŸ˜… i was also contemplating hard on whether to put 'Beep Beep' or 'More than you know' as the title then decided that 'Beep Beep' was wittierĀ šŸ˜†šŸš—šŸš•~ Anyway thank you for all the reads i really appreciate it! keep voting/ commenting/ sharing and also Requesting!!! XOXO~ Much loveeeeĀ šŸ’•šŸ’• keep supporting meeee!

Ā 

Jayeon:

I felt my eyes start to become cloudy from the tears that were b in my eyes, I just saw my boyfriend in the cafĆ© with another girl, clearly he was seeing her behind my back which finally made sense these past few days he has been acting strangely, only meeting me for an hour, 2 minute phone calls and those one word text replies. It made my blood boil to see that Iā€™ve been so blind for falling for him and not realizing it earlier, I felt my warm tears fall onto my cheek that is now cold from the cool breeze. ā€œJayeon! Watch out!ā€ I heard someone scream from behind but my mind was so confused I didnā€™t even realize that someone was shouting my name. The tears kept falling as I kept walking forward not bothering what was around me when I heard a loud horning sound that came from a car, I turned my head to my right to see a speeding car heading towards me, the light of the carā€™s headlight was all I could see and at that point in time I didnā€™t want to move. I have already lost Minhyuk, what was the point of spending each and every passing day not having him here with me and knowing that he is happier off with someone elseā€¦ another girl. A prettier girlā€¦ a girl that could make him happier than I could ever make him, in all honesty Iā€™ve never seen him laugh the way he did at the cafĆ© and it hurt my heart to know that I wasnā€™t even able to make him laugh. This right here was the answer to all my problemsā€¦ the answer sent from above to help me. I squinted my eyes as the light was getting bigger and brighter as the car was now only a few feet away from me now and I let my last tear fall as I closed my eyes getting ready for the big impact that would take away all the pain. Then I felt a hand grab my arm and pull me backwards onto the pavement as I fall into the arms of someone warm, I tiredly open my eyes wondering why this person would stop me from going to the place where I would no longer hurt.

ā€œAre you insane Jayeon?! You could have gotten yourself killed!ā€ I looked up to see a teary and shocked boy who was staring right into my eyes with his arms wrapped around me ā€œIlhoonie?ā€ I mumbled in surprise. ā€œAre you okay? Are you hurt anywhere?ā€ Ilhoon held my wrists and looked at both of my arms to see whether I was hurt ā€œno, Iā€™m okay b-b-but why are you here?ā€ I said, my eyes not leaving him ā€œoh I, hmmmm I was erm at the cafĆ© and I saw you run out so I followed you, I wanted to make sure you were okayā€¦ Yah! Why didnā€™t you watch where you were going, what if I didnā€™t follow you something bad wouldā€™ve happened to you!ā€ he shot me a worried look ā€œthank you ilhoon-ah, but I would rather that you just let me die thereā€¦ā€ my voice trailed off as I looked to the ground ā€œis everything okay Jayeon-ah, you look pale, are you sick?ā€ worry was clear in his voice as he bend his head down slightly to look at my face. When those words of concern left his lips, my tears couldnā€™t hold itself back from falling I hated that I have to show Ilhoon this side of me ā€œJayeon-ah, why are you crying?ā€ I shook my head to tell him Iā€™m fine ā€œdonā€™t lie to me, only an idiot would believe that youā€™re okay. Tell me, did something happen at home?ā€ I stayed silent and tried to soften my sniffles ā€œin school? Jayeon-ah did something happen with Minhyuk?ā€ I nodded my head, I couldnā€™t bring myself to speak because I know I would only end up crying before I could say a single word. ā€œDid you two quarrel again? Because if this time itā€™s about jellybeans Iā€™m walking awayā€ he joked trying to make me smile but I stayed silent. ā€œItā€™s okay Jayeon, you can talk to me about it, Iā€™m hereā€ he brought me into a tight embrace with one hand on my back bringing me closer and the other on the back of my head ā€œIā€™m here for you.ā€

We sat down at the park nearby just two blocks away from the cross junction we were at, Ilhoon then insisted to buy a warm cup of green tea latte for me saying that something warm will make me feel better, so he went to the Starbucks across the street as I sat on the park bench waiting for him. When he came back, he sat down and I told him everything that happened but Ilhoon just kept staring at my face not saying a single word. I started to sob again, I felt my heart aching at the memories of him as I looked to the ground and wiped my tears away ā€œI know I sound silly right? You must be thinking that Iā€™m so dumb for falling for such a jerk, for being so blindā€¦ I donā€™t even know why Iā€™m being like thisā€ my tears fell involuntarily as I drowned myself in self-pity amused with how insane I was being, I know it was absurd but I wondered why Ilhoon didnā€™t comfort me, well it wasnā€™t like it was even his business and besides Minhyuk was one of his best friends maybe he would side him instead, I scoffed. ā€œItā€™s okay if you think Iā€™m insane or somethi-ā€œ I looked up to see his face but he cut me off ā€œyouā€™re not insaneā€¦ā€ he replied, his eyes now filled with tears and hurt. ā€œIlhoon-ahā€¦ā€ I was worried, why was he crying did I remind him of something bad or did I say something wrong worried, I put my hand on top of one of his hands that was resting on the bench. ā€œyouā€™re not dumb for falling for such a jerk like Minhyukā€¦ā€ he added solemnly and sniffled, ā€œwhy do you have to hurt yourself like this Jayeon-ah, itā€™s not even your faultā€ now we were both looking deeply into each otherā€™s eyes. I bit my bottom lip, why was Ilhoon being like this, he usually doesnā€™t act like this it makes my heart ache even more to see that Iā€™ve made him cry. ā€œwhy do you have to put yourself down like this, his not worth it. Heā€™s not worth getting hit by a car or dying for, heā€™s not even worth the tears youā€™re shedding now heck heā€™s not even worth being thought about.ā€ Ilhoon spat as he got slightly angry with the last few words he said and stood up holding my hand. ā€œHe isnā€™t worth being around a pretty girl like you, he doesnā€™t deserve the love youā€™ve given him, heā€™s not worth itā€¦ā€ he then kneeled down in front of me now tears were trailing down his face as so was mine. I was touched by the words he said, I never knew Ilhoon cared so much for me that made him so upset.

ā€œIlhoonā€¦ā€ I used my thumb to wipe away the tears that left tracks on his face. ā€œCanā€™t you see me? Am I invisible to you?ā€ Ilhoonā€™s eyes switched from the fiery anger to a hurt as his eyes lost focus with more tears falling than before. ā€œI-I-Iā€¦ā€ ā€œCanā€™t you see that I love you?ā€ Ilhoonā€™s voice trembled our eyes not leaving each otherā€™sā€™ ā€œcanā€™t you see it hurts my heart to see you cry over him who doesnā€™t love you more than I do, more than I could, more than I ever will, Jayeon-ahā€¦ itā€™s makes my heart ache to see you like this, canā€™t you understand my heart?ā€ he balled one of this hands into a fist and rubbed his chest ā€œI didnā€™t know Ilhoon-ah, why didnā€™t you tell me?ā€ my heart ached to see him in such a plight ā€œbecause hyung told me he liked you and you seem to like him too and he was a close hyung that I cared about and respected so I tried to get over it...ā€ he took in a deep breath then continued ā€œb-but I canā€™t, Jayeon-ah I canā€™tā€¦ Everytime I see you my heart races, when you smile my heart flutters even now there are butterflies in my stomach as I talk to you. When you and hyung are together, I canā€™t seem to concentrate, I canā€™t get do anything right when all I can think about is that you should be with me and not himā€ he gulped and looked to the ground. ā€œwhen I think about it, I canā€™t eat I canā€™t write I canā€™t sleep I even feel like itā€™s hard to breatheā€¦ā€ I heard him sob under his breath. I didnā€™t know how I was supposed to react to this, I was angryā€¦ angry with myself that I was so occupied with Minhyuk that I couldnā€™t see who was the one that truly loves me, the one that sincerely cares for me for my wellbeing, for my heart. I was so blind. I was so dumb and I was right when I first said those words out loud but I was blind and dumb for not seeing how much Ilhoon cared for me and only seeing Minhyuk.

ā€œI know Iā€™m being crazy for confessing to you so suddenly when your heartā€™s still in a mess, Iā€™m sorryā€ he stood up not looking at me and walked away. As my eyes saw the view of him walking away, memories of Ilhoon and I flashed back into my mind. ā€œWhat are you doing Ilhoon, stop kicking meā€ I mumbled lying on the practice room floor mumbling into the pillow, the day before I was heading home but I saw that Ilhoon was still in the practice room late into the night so I decided to keep him company. I sat by his side as he was rearranging the tracks and writing lyrics before singing it to me, what I didnā€™t realize was that I feel asleep on the floor after that and apparently Ilhoon put a pillow under my head and covered me with his leather jacket as I slept on the floor. ā€œWake up Jayeon-ah, the boys are coming over and they need to use this practice roomā€ Ilhoon squatted down and shook me lightly before poking the sides of my cheeks ā€œno, five more minutesā€¦ā€ I grumbled ā€œthen you leave me with no choiceā€ I felt Ilhoon stand up and walked away but I ignored him and continued to sleep. I was about to fall into deep slumber but he kissed my left cheek and I shot up ā€œIlhoon-ah!ā€ he shocked me as my cheeks started to flush ā€œYah! Come back here!ā€ I chased after Ilhoon who was running around the practice room laughing and sticking his tongue out at me. I didnā€™t remember exactly how but suddenly Ilhoon picked me up from behind and twirled me round and round. ā€œStop it, put me down Ilhoonie Iā€™m getting dizzy!ā€ I smacked his arm that was around my waist then the boys walked into the room. He quickly put me down and I looked away. The boys were left clueless as Ilhoon and I kept chuckling not being able to calm down, all of them knew that we were really close we had many inside jokes that none of them knew and also us spending time together in the practice room overnight wasnā€™t the first time, it became a normal thing for us.

Ā 

Unconsciously my body shot up and ran up to him hugging him from behind ā€œI love you Ilhoon-ahā€ I rested my head on his back as I let my tears fall, I could feel his heart beat and it was racing just like mine was. I never knew how I felt about Ilhoon not until now, not until my memories reminded me of why he was someone who was so special to me, the person who was always there for me always looking out for me, caring for me even when I was with someone else. ā€œWhat?ā€ he stumbled on his words surprised with what I said, ā€œI love you dummy, I love you with all my heart more than you knowā€ he smiled and held onto my hands that were gripping him tightly then pulling my arms away from his body then turning to face me, intertwining our fingers. ā€œI love you too dummy, more than you know.ā€Ā