06 Jungkook: His Girl, Her Boy

Kpop-Imagines (Requests Open~)

//Requested by EverlastingBangtan_// I really hope you like this thank you for waiting so patiently for me to finish writing this so i wanted to make it more romantic and sweet, i wrote it a little long because i didn't want to end it hahahahaha 😭😂😆~ XOXO

 

Ailee:

“Hi babe” I heard his sweet voice from the other line “hey kookie” I smiled excited by his call “are you ready?” “ready? Why, are you taking me somewhere?” I replied slightly taken aback, he never told me anything about going on a date with him and it was so sudden and I just woke up not too long ago, neither have I showered or brush my teeth yet. “Hehe just open the door I’m outside” I jumped out of my bed and dashed to the door to peep through the eyehole “Oh my god” unaware that I haven’t ended the call “I’m still in my PJs!” I looked at myself in the mirror that was in the living room and quickly giving my hair a light brush so I don’t like a mess. I opened the door to see a bright pearly white smile, “I could hear you talking to yourself, it doesn’t matter whether you’re in your PJs or in a dress you still look beautiful to me” he came in and pecked my cheek, I felt my cheeks and they started to burn from his cheesy lines. “You could have told me earlier so I could prepare now you have to wait” I looked him in the eye and smiled, happy to see his face so early in the morning if only you could wake up to see his face. “It’s okay I can wait, I didn’t tell you because I knew if I told you about our date you would plan something and you always plan our dates. Today I want to plan our date, trust me I planned something fun for us!” he held both of my hands and kissed them before throwing me over his shoulder then pushing me into the bathroom “Wait! Wait! Ahhhh put me down! I didn’t even take my clothes” “I’ll choose your outfit for you, go shower” he waved and closed the door.

“That boy…” I said to myself chuckling and started showering wondering what he would pick out, he knew what I liked so hopefully he would choose something cute. When I came out I was dressed in the fluffy robe and saw the clothes he laid out for me, a cute pair of denim shorts and a simple oversized black graphic print tank top that has a distressed vintage anchor printed on it, I put it on and came out to see Jungkook sitting on the floor at the front door. There was also a stool in front of him that wasn’t there before and he waved to me cheekily “there’s my girl, what took you so long?” then he patted the stool for me to sit. I hesitantly sit down suspicious of him “what are you doing…” I asked not used to letting someone take total control “nothing I just wanted to help you wear your shoes, give me your leg” then he took my feet because I didn’t move then he slipped on my maroon vans for me before patting the dirt of my shoes “there, stand up and let me take a look,” he stood up and offered his hand “cute!” he giggled satisfied with himself even though it was simple but I didn’t want to burst his bubble honestly I thought he would choose a flowy dress or something more. I didn’t mind I kind of like not having to make any of my decisions, choosing what to wear would also take up a lot of time anyways.

We went out of my house and walked to the car park where he opened the car door for me “where are we going?” I stepped into the car and he closed the door behind me “that’s for me to know and for you to find out” he chuckled and asked me to turn around “I can’t let you find out just yet so I need you to wear this but don’t worry it’s a place that you wanted to go for a long time” I nodded as he tied the blindfold around my head “I could just close my eyes why do I have to wear this I look silly…” I pouted and I heard him laugh then started the engine. Jungkook was so mean, the blindfold probably had some silly eyes printed on it because he kept laughing as he drove. “Okay we’re here! But don’t take it off just yet” I heard him giggle and went out of the car, he opened my side of the car and held my hand helping me out of the car without hurting myself. “Not yet” he said cheekily before I could even ask, he intertwined our fingers together and we kept walking and walking I could hear the sounds of the water splashing and there was also a cool breeze that met my face. Were we at the beach? I seriously wondered if he was kidnapping me then we stopped walking, “here we are!” he said a little too excited and took off my blindfold, I looked around and we were at the Han River. “Omo, did you bring me here to ride the du-“ “Yep! We’re going to ride the duck boats that you wanted to ride remember?” I wrapped my hands around his toned arm smiling and pulled him towards the dock where the duck boats were parked at. Jungkook took out his wallet and paid the owner 20,000 won before helping me get into the boat then getting into the boat, we started to pedal the boats into the river “I can’t believe we’re finally riding this!” I pedaled the boat faster excited and thrilled at the experience “I know how much you wanted to, are you that happy?” I nodded my head and turned my head to look at him, the sunlight was shining perfectly on his face and extenuated his perfect chiseled features which made me smile to myself. I grabbed one of his free hand and intertwined my fingers with his and gently bit my bottom lip before kissing him on the cheek which shocked him “Ailee…” he blushed turning beet root red. It was absolutely romantic being on the Han river with him here, the water sparkling reflecting the sunlight which made the ambience more romantic then Jungkook started humming the tune of ‘Just One Day’. I joined in and hummed along to it and he put my hand onto his heart, but then I suddenly thought of something and held in my laughter.

I let go of his hand causing him to look at me and I leaned down to the side of the boat, cupping my hand to collect some water in it then splashing it on him “Yahhh Ailee!” he laughed and did the same “Ahhhh that’s so cold!” I squirmed not just because of the cold water but also the breeze was cold as well. “You’re so mean!”  I splashed more water back at him “I’m mean? You started it!” he laughed then started splashing non-stop which made me put my hand up to defend myself from his water attacks “Yahh! Jeon Jungkook!” I chuckled and hit his arm which made him splash more water onto me. Before we knew it the boat tilted and we fell into the water, Jungkook wrapped his arm around my waist to support me “you okay?” I laughed and took my revenge by splashing water on him for the last time before we swam back to the dock, luckily we got lazy while pedaling halfway so we didn’t get very far. “The owner is going to kill us when he finds out that we overturned his duck boat” I giggled and he gave me an eye smile that made my heart flutter. We reached the dock and the owner looked at us then looked at the river to see his overturned duck boat floating in the river, his face was furious and ran after us “Oh my god what now?!” “Run!!” he grabbed my hand and we ran “You kids! Come back here!” we were laughing and panting as we increased our speed headed towards his car but when we turned around we realized the owner wasn’t chasing us anymore so we stopped running to catch our breaths. “Jung… kook… ah” I said as I caught my breath “hmmm?” he was panting as much as I did, I laughed and my stomach ached slightly from laughing “that was kinda fun” he smiled and ruffled my hair before helping me get up “and we should probably get some new clothes I forgot that we’re still drenched” he laughed.

We went to the souvenir store up the stairs, hoping that they will sell something for us to change into, I  twisted the side of my tank and tons of water dripped, we both laughed at how much water my shirt soaked up before heading in, thank goodness it wasn’t air-conditioned. “How do I look?” Jungkook turned around so I could look at him, he was wearing a pair of goofy shades as he did a model pose which made me laugh. He looked so silly and he had to make me laugh even harder by taking a pair of bunny ears and wearing it while he did another overly dramatic version of a model pose. “Cute… and stupid” I pinched he cheeks which he then puffed out and pouted because I said he looked stupid, he put the bunny ears that he wore on me “you look cute and… not stupid” I giggled at his comment and pushed him away slightly shy. “How about this?” I wore a pair of aviator shades “ohhh that is nice!” he did a thumbs up and then searched for the same pair and wore it, we looked at ourselves in the mirror “look at that couple, they look so cute together” he said pointing at our reflection in the mirror “let’s get this, I like this and we can wear it together” I chuckled and took off our shades to put it at the counter before continuing looking at the clothes section. It was limited but we managed to find something cute, there were a bunch of “I love Seoul” tees but we found a pair of shirts that had the words “his girl” and “her boy” printed on the them, they were probably couple tees but I didn’t mind cheesy couple stuff I honestly think that it’s really cute because we don’t have any and the shades were our first ones.

We changed in the changing room and also tried a pair of black shorts while he tried on burgundy pair of bermudas. “What a cute couple!” the auntie at the cashier exclaimed and we laughed a little shy, Jungkook took out the shades from the plastic bag when we got out of the shop, he tugged my loose hair that was flying as it was windy, before wearing my shades for me then I helped him wear his. Along with the things we bought, we also bought slippers to wear as our shoes were soaked as well, “ohhhh look they sell ice-cream!” I jumped and pointed like a little girl then my stomach growled loudly and I stopped jumping to hold my stomach while looking at him sheepishly “looks like someone is hungry” he giggled and headed to the car to put our wet clothes in the trunk then we walked back to the store that was selling ice-cream, it was like a mini-supermarket they sold everything from dumplings to noodles, cake and sodas “Kookie…” I pouted and tried to do some aegyo “can we please buy some food” I tugged on the hem of his shirt “okay but don’t take everything though” he poked my cheeks and I skipped away happy that I can buy all the food I want. “and this and this and this… oh this, definitely taking this and this” “Ailee… remember five minutes ago when I said not to buy the entire store” “yeah why?” “this is the entire store” he smiled pointing to the basket that I was carrying oblivious that the basket was already overflowing with food and drinks “ohh… I think I should take some of it out” I giggled “we can always come back and buy it next time okay?” Jungkook back-hugged me and kissed the top of my head. We paid for the food only finalizing our buy which consists of dumplings, two bowls of jajangmyeon, two ice cream cones and also a can of cola.

We walked towards a slope that faced the Han river and we sat there to eat, we started digging in enjoying each other’s company and as well as looking at the sun that was now about to set, we didn’t realize it but time flew by so fast I guess it was because I’m here with Jungkook. The sky was orange-pinkish it was really pretty so we decided to take a selca of us with our aviator shades and couple tee with the sun setting in the background to always remember this special date. We finished eating within 10 minutes or lesser because the ice-cream was melting and also because we were kinda hungry not to mention that we didn’t get to each our lunch. I tore the wrapping of the cone, luckily it didn’t melt and I happily my ice-cream. We sat close to each other with his arm around my shoulder, we could feel each other’s warmth as we enjoyed this beautiful sight of the sun ‘disappearing’ into the sea. “why are you such a clumsy eater?” “what?” I looked at him as he wiped off some of the ice-cream that was on my lips with his thumb then it away “I’m clumsy? But you have some on yours too” I imitated him by wiping it off his lips with my thumb then it off my finger. He smiled and kissed me on the lips sending my heart into a frenzy, I closed my eyes and kissed him back, I felt his soft pair of lips on mine as I smiled then moving my head back shyly. I gently touched with my fingertips where his lips had once been with the images of our lips flashing into my mind as my face started to turn red. Jungkook laughed after seeing my face turn red then held my hand, “can I kiss you again?” he cheekily smiled “no if you’re going to keep laughing at me.”

 

The night crept in without us realizing it, it was already getting dark but we both didn’t want this date to end, he pulled me to the railings in front of the Han river then suddenly shouted “I LOVE YOU LEE AILEE!” I smiled and looked down before looking up slightly, everyone was staring at us probably thinking we were a two drunk kids. He nudged me and gave me his charming eye smile, I took in a deep breath but ended up coughing before I could shout and he laughed while patting my back “aigoo my ailee-ah hahhahaha so cute.” I tried one more time this time I closed my eyes and screamed at the top of my lungs “I LOVE YOU MORE JEON JUNGKOOK!” I breathed in knowing that I meant every word that I just shouted out, he pulled me into a tight hug “you can’t possibly love me more than I do” “yes I can” I laughed “how?” he gave smiled at me cutely, I tip toed to give him a peck on the lips “like this” I rested my head on his chest “unbelievable but I’ll let you love me more but next time I’ll be the one who loves you more” I nodded. “I’ll let you plan more of our dates, I’m not going to plan anymore” I giggled pushing all the planning to him “bullying me now are we?” we laughed and we just stood there and watched the river waves crash onto each other as we enjoy our sweet embrace.