Protect

Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Andwe,why is it so difficult to forget you huh?what did you do to me?whenever i sleep i have dreams with you.I dream that we are holding hands and we are kissing like is no tommorow.I know that you migth hate me rigth now,but i want you to get married with someone that will love you and love our baby,but i hate the fact that someone will kiss you and even worse touch you and make you feel pleasure.I promise that when i get out of here i will look for you and no matter if you are married with somene else i will kiss you infront of him and if its necesarry i will beat him up.Because you are mine babe,you are just mine.

****
Shinhye you are going to the office?

Kure eomma wae?

You want me to go with you?

Aniyo eomma i am a grown up now i dont need you rigth now but gomawo for asking

Arraseo but be careful and take care of the baby

Ne eomma!
***
Where exactly is the park companies,as i can see theres alot but wich one it is?andwe wich one is the one that want my services.

****
Good morning Shinhye

Good morning 

Shinhye got to her office and sat in her comfortable chair,she is thinking of that letter,she cant belive that he thinks the baby she is carrying is not his,she is sad but pissed off.

She looks at her belly and smiles she rubs it gently and sings a song while rubbing it slowly.


Excuse me i came for my services in photography i am jung shin.

Oh yess yess please pass to that white door and she will talk to you and explain more about this.

Kamsamida he said as he bow

Shinhye is still singing when suddently someone knocks her door,"please come in"she says with that sweet voice of her's.He enters and just looks at her.

Am i in heaven ,or i just saw an angel?he said in his mind as he stare at her.

Please sit,how can i help you in?

He stills does not answare when suddently she moved her hands an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter