Feelings developed

Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As they got to the mansion the other girls went to the room but yonghwa told shinhye to stay,she stayed and followed him around as he walked and walked all over the house,they got to a stop and it was infront of a black door he opened the door and let shinhye in first,he closed the door and turn the ligths up.Shinhye wided her eyes seeing a beautiful white piano,she sat in front of it and yonghwa did too.

You want to hear something?he asked nicely without showing his bad side,she nodded and started playing the piano.

Shinhye loved the song he was playing rigth now,she loves the way he looks at her while playing it,somehow she feels butterflies in her stomach (Is she starting to like him)

As he stop he asked "Did you like it"

She nods and smiles at him

For him that smile means everything,he knows that he hurted her,he knows that working like this makes her sad but what could he do,if his boss knows that one girl is exception he will kill him.

He stares at her rosy lips,he is dying for a kiss,he wants to pull her closer to him and kiss her like if there's no tommorow but he cant he feels that he does not deserve a girl like her,he is a bad person and she is just a victim of him.

She stares at him and ask "What"s wrong?he just shooks his head and turned to the piano once again.

Shinhye knows that something is wrong with him and feels pain in her heart.

"Yonghwa gwenchana?she asks with a sweet voice of her's

Ani wae?

you look down yonghwa

"Ani i am just tired,do you know how to play the piano?

She nods but says that she forgot but she knows how to sing.

"Let me hear you sing?he asked politely

Eonjebu-taeyeosseul kka
Nae mame jakku teu-reowah
Dugeundugeun tteollyeowah
Cha-geun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter