Sick

Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyaa get up you nasty yonghwa screamed at her loudly and clearly that all the girls heard it.

Shinhye stood up and stare at him feeling really scared 

Follow me he instructed while walking infront and shinhye walked behind him

As soon as they got to the room yonghwa ordered her to take her clothes off and she nodded she didnt want to get hit anymore.

put this on yonghwa scream while trowing the clothes at her,she picked it up and put them on.It's a minidress that exposed her rounded perfect ,she feels completly ,she had always wore pants or shorts but she had never wore a minidress never never in her life.

Yonghwa sat there and looked at her from head to toe

Really beautiful,i need to find soemone to take her card away but who?minhyuk is such a dummy and the other man wont do it because they are married but who can pleasure this girl infront of me.He said in his dirty mind.

Kyaa i will take some picture of you,so you better smile and be naugthy ok.

Shinhyee nodded and he smiled like he never did before

Yonghwa took various of pictures of her smiling and laughing but deep in his heart he knows she is faking it she is not happy,she is sad.

As he was about to take her with the other girls he felt pain near his stomach he falled in the floor and shinhye got scared but although he treats her really she helped him.

Gwenchana yonghwa she asked with that sweet goice of her's

Ap ah yo(it hurts)

Shinhye asked him where was his room and he feeling the pain told her where was it,she gently helped him up and slowly walked to his room.

As shinhye got to his room she laid him gently in his bed and cobered him with a blanket.Whats wrong with shinhye why is she helping him if he treated her bad i would off run and escape.

Shinhye sat near him and touched his forhead he is so hot she moved her hand to his checks and down his neck he was hot i mean really hot in a sick way.She was about to go when suddently yonghwa hold her wrist and asked her where was she going and she said that she will find something in the kitchen to make him better.He let go of her wrist and let her be.

Shinhye quickly started to look for the kitchen,she found it and she is preparing some cold water she grabbed a towel and a bunch of cold water and she found a tempeture that was near the microwave.

She got to yonghwa room and he was not there no more she knocked the door from the bathroom and she saw him trowing up she pathed his back gently as she said "everything will be ok"dont worry i will take care of you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter