Jonghyun oppa

Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the other day came shinhye woked up feeling soared and ill for last nigth,she is hurt by someone that at some point she trusted but all that trust is gone.She slowly walk down the bed and open the door and found minhyuk by the side he is crying,and sitting in the floor hitting himself.

Mianhe i couldn't do nothing,i am really sorry please forgive me those were his words for her,last nigth he punched the door and push it with his shoulder,but still he couldn't enter,he feels that it's his fault for not saving her soon.

I appreciate that you wanted to save me,minhyuk i dont hate you and i dont hate him for what he did last nigth,i forgive your brother,minhyuk i forgive him for what he did.

Shinhye come with me i will give you clothes

She nodded and followed him behind slowly but followed him

Minhyuk gave her some clothes and she went to the restroom she took a shower and put the clothes on.

As she walked out she saw minyuk,waiting for her she does not know why but she feels like he wants to do something inapropiate with her too and feels scared.

Shinhye i like you,i really do please dont misunderstand i liked you sence i saw you but i never dare to say it.

You like me?

ne i love you more than my life shinhye,for you i will do everything

As soon as he said that yonghwa came and punched him straigth in the face leaving him in the floor.

Shinhye lean and asked him if he is alrigth he nodded and wiped the trace of blood that he had near his lips,he stood up and punched yonghwa face too.He turned and when he was about to punch him shinhye hugged him tigthly while saying "please stop,dont hit him no more"He looked at her and put his fist down he gently hugged her as he said "i like you too shinhye,accept my love"

Shinhye wided her eyes and let go off him

I am sorry for last nigth,i got jealous when you two were together,i am really jealous just imagining that both of you are alone doing stuff.

Shinhye slaped him as she said "You hurted me,and i forgive you,but naega i wont accept your love"

He laughed and said "do you think i really like you"jajaaj dont make me laugh i just said it because i wanted to know what would your answare be.But deep inside him he is hurt,his heart is broken into million pices that she won't accept his love.

Kyaa go with the others that today you start working he said while smiling.

As she left he stare at minhyuk

"brother brother did you know how much pleasure she recived yesturday,she even moaned my name minhyuk,she kissed me,i think she likes me dont you think?yesturday i saw her package and let me tell you that she is more y mostly when you know wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter