His name is Yonghwa?

Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyaa minhyuk how dare you punch your own brother"yonghwa shouted as he wiped the trace of blood near his lips.

You bastard how dare you touch her,do you know who she is?do you know how important she is for me?do you know it yonghwa?

Yonghwa got up and ordered him to take her clothes off one more time.

Minhyuk is so mad that he shook his head said"What are you gonna do if i dont want to"

Look brother i don't want to figthing rigth now,please take her clothes off and if you want,you can have a nigth with her after you take her clothes off.

Tsk hyung you think that i will accept,no i wont accept to have a nigth with her.

Yonghwa turned minhyuk around and wispered near his ear"Look at her minhyuk she is still ,has a nice body and she can be yours for one nigth accept brother.

Minhuk just looked at her and feels pain in his heart.He nodded and a smile in yonghwa face appeared.

"My brother take her clothes off and she can be yours"

Minhyuk walked towards her.

Pleaae don't "shinhye beged while crying

Minhyuk ripped her dress off and left her in lingeries

Yonghwa smiled as he admired her body as he said in his own mind "This girl sure has a good body they will pay me the triple"

Alrigth minhyuk she is yours he said as he watched 

Minhyuk got closer and whispered"Dont cry i wont hurt you,trust me.Please act like if you are kissing me back my brother will go.

Minhyuk kissed her left cheek like if he was kissing her and shinhye acted like if he is kissing him back by putting her two arms around his neck.

Yonghwa saw that they were about to make love,he stood up as he said "Have fun"and then he exit the room.

Minhyuk stopped and shinhye did too.

"Gomawo"shinhye said weakly

My brother treated you so bad rigth?i am really sorry

Brother?how can he be your brother,he is so mean and you are really sweet.

Minhyuk blushed as he looked down

Please help me to get out of here

I promise i will but not now

Why?

Hyung is those types of guys that will kill the girl that had escaped no matter what he will kill her.I dont want nothing to happen to you.

I dont want to be here,he said that i will have to have with men and i dont want that.You understand rigth.

Kure those other girls had the same expirence you have now.

But i dont want that.

I know he said with a sad face

Whats you name?

Minhyuk and you?

Shinhye

I always saw you in the park,you were always walking while smiling and sometimes you played with the little kids that were there,but then you stoped going and i never saw you sence then.

Kure i had alot of work but i did go to the park,but at nigth.

If only i had been there,hyung wouldn't catched you

Its not your fault minhyuk.

Yes it is shin if i had gone with yonghwa i wouldn't let him seen you.

Wait his name is yonghwa?

kure jung yong hwa

He has such a beautiful name with such an ugly personality

Jajaj minhyuk laughed when suddently he heard his brother steps comming.

Shinhye act like if you were crying and put one of your bra straps down and mess your hair up a little,go the corner and start crying.

Shinhye quickly went to the corner,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter