found her

Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As shinhye is looking at the sun and yonghwa is starring at her rosy lips they still havent notice that they are holding hands.Shinhye turns to him while smiling when suddently he lean and pecked her lips 
3 times.

Shinhye didnt dare to say nothing she is still scared that he would slap her if she talks.

You know the way rigth?go to the room he said coldy without looking at her,she nodded and left.

He caresed his lips as he smiled saying her lips are so soft aniyo cant think of that no theres no way i can fall in love with a girl.

Shinhye touched her lips as she smiled,she kept walking when suddently out of nowhere minhyuk appeared.

"Shinhye what are you doing here?

I was just with yonghwa

Jinjja did he hurt you?

ani i had a good time 

Jinjja what did you do?

He showed me the piano and played it 

mmm arraseo you may go to the room

Mmm ayeong minhyukiee

That cant be,ani that place he said he will take his first true love,he cant love her because i loved her first and i wont let him make her fall in love with him.

****
Appa do you know where can i find haraboeji?

Jonghyunahhh shinhye is gone,your sister has been kidnapped.

Jonghyun didnt dare to say nothing he knew where she was.

My son i know this is hard for you because you love your sister but i contact haraboeji to find shinhye.

Wait what but he has her?jonghyun said in his mind

Where is haraboeji?

He left to tawain and he just come back with serial killers that will kill the one that took her.

I have to go anyeong he said as he ran out of the park mansion.
****
kyaa shinhye where were you?juniel asked

I was with yonghwa

Does he let you call him like that?

ne wae is something wrong?

Is just that he dosent like to be called like that,he wants us to call him master.

Then why does he let me do that?

i think he likes you shinhye,he likes you

That cant be he hates me,he told me

Had you thougth of hate and love?

shinhye shook his head.

****
Had youall got news from my grandaugther?

"No sir we are on it,we asked people and said that they migth saw her in a hotel.

Arraseo find her .

My shinhye what is she doing in a hotel what?

*****
Nigth past and yonghwa took diffrent girls and shinhye to work althougth it hurted him just thinking that man will make her suffer by having .

As they got to the hotel yonghwa took the girls to their destination and lastly shinhye when suddently shinhye felt like trowing up.

"Yo...ng... i think i need to trow up she said 

Yonghwa got so worried that he took her to the ladies restroom and went inside with her luckly there where no women.

Shinhye trew up alot and felt really dizzy but she didnt know why?

Gwenchana?he asked worried

She nodded and clean herslef.

***
Jonghyun got to the hotel and knocked on the vip room,soemone opened the door and he punched him as hard as he could and let him uncconsious.

He got in and waited for shinhye there,he does not want his sister to work as a easy women.

****
Yonghwa took her to the vip room but he felt so wirried for her.

Jo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter