The letter

Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the months past shinhye bougth a house for the women that were with her in that terrible mansion that made them feel like nothing.All of them were friends and always took care of shinhye they always worried if she had eaten,or if she is hungry.All of them treated her like a sister that will have their nephew.As minhyuk worked for her in the company and became closer to her,he didn't like her no more,for him she was like a sister so he always called her nonna.Shinhye haven't seen yonghwa in apperantly 3 months because they dont let her see him,they think he could do something to her so they never let her in.

(Reality)

Omo shinhye your belly is growing,you look more beautiful than before.That belly means everything for you isn't seohyun asked her while rubbing her belly slowly.

Ne eonnie this means everything for me

Eonnie did you talk to minhyuk today?

Kure and guess what seohyun he said that he likes you too but the problem is,he is completly shy.

Omo jinjja i am so happy,eonnie tell me do you like him?

Aniyo eonnie my heart will always be on yonghwa,he is the love of my life.

Shinhye you can't wait for him 4 years.Why dont you fall in love again,find someone that will make you happy and forget all those memories.

I can't i love him

Think about it eonnie.

***
It hurts me to do this shinhye but i don't want you to suffer,i want you to be with a man that will love you and protect o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter