Meeting once again

Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yonghwa watched his kids walking towards shinhye while smiling.He looked at her and she changed she is more beautiful than before,but he really dosen't like that man that is next to her,he feels his stomach boiling in jealousy,he just wants to walk towards him and punch him really hard.But he has to retain himself from doing so

Yonghwa still watches them really closely as he moves a little bit closer next to the tree to hear what they are about to say.

Uncle jungshin take us to the ice cream shop"The little yonghwa said as he raised his hands for him to carry him.Little yonghwa always loved jungshin like his own father,he teaches him how to take pictures and that made him think that when he grows up he be a model so jungshin takes pictures of him.

Jungshin smiled and then carried little yonghwa as he put his head with his head.Jungshin loves both yonghwa and ChinSun but he mostly is with Yonghwa than ChinSun.ChinSun always has been picky on stuff and loves to make trouble.As yonghwa is more mature and strong on his way.

Mommy let's go and get some shrimp and fish and my favorite spicy noodles!Little ChinSun said as she jumped and smiled at the same time making shinhye melt and gave to her desires.

JungChinSun i wonder from who you got such appetite?Shinhye asked while leaning and started kissing her cheeks.

Yonghwa smiled when he heard that her daugther has his same taste of food,she is exactly like him, he loves to eat shrimp,fish and spicy noodles.

Jungshin i go with ChinSun and you go with Yonghwa please dont let him  eat alot of sweets you know how he acts crazy and does those cute faces of his to make him buy him more"Shinhye says while looking at little yonghwa that just smiled at her.

As shinhye started walking little yonghwa suddently said that his mommy is beautiful when she gets angry.Jungshin smiled as he said"yes she is yonghwa,yes she is"

Uncle jungshin why dont you marry mommy and we will be a family?as soon as those words came out from his mouth jungshin said i will soon but he is just jocking,he loves shinhye,but like a sister.

Yonghwa closed his fist and calm himself to not make a scene infront of his son.

Yonghwa started walking when he saw jungshin and little yonghwa leave he quickly ran to look for shinhye and her daugther.He found them sitting in a restaurant ,he got in and sat normally in the table behind her.

Shinhye kept eating her salad as she sees ChunSun eating fish and shrimp at the same time.She still cant believe her abilities to eat but mostly when it comes to spicy noddles her favorite.

Yonghwa smiles as he startes at ChinSun she is really like him.Like father like daugther.

JungChinSun eat slowly no one will still your food"Shinhye said as she pinched her cheek.ChinSun kept eating until the plate is without any pice of food

Mommy spicy noodles please

Shinhye smiled as she called the men and t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter