5 years later

Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahhhhhh,ahhhh,ahhhh shinhye cried in pain she was working on something on the office when suddently her belly started hurting she shouted to loud that jungshin that was walking heard her he quickly carried her(bride style)and walked to the elevator he is really emotional and he started crying.

They are just mikes away from the hospital good heart,she is breathing in and out,she never knew that it hurted alot.She is scared and pnerveous that she will give birth,but she knows she has to be strong for the baby's.

Hang on shinhye,please breath out and in please i know it must hurt alot but please do your best i am here aren't i i am here with you.Jungshin said as he drive but kept looking back to see shinhye state.He is worried and scared too.

As they get in the hospital he goes in with her in the pregnacy room and holds her hands tigthly.

Ok look it will be hard mostly because they are twins but be strong just push and push.The doctor said to her as she opened her legs to deliver the baby's.Those two baby's that are fruit of the most truthful love.Although she didn't wanted to have with him,she forgave him and loved him.

Push,push,push ,push"the doctor kept shouting as jungshin is holding her hand and closing his eyes,as sweat falls down his forhead.

Minutes past and the baby's were born is such a beautiful view uts a girl and a boy.Shinhye cries but jungshin hold her hand as he cries roo with her.He hugs her tigthly as she just cries thinking that its hard for women to have babys mostly if she is a single mom.

the dorctors start cleaning the babys as the nurses are foucousing on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter