Weeding!

Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The months had past and yonghwa and shinhye were more happier than ever.ChinSun and Little YongHwa had always fun with appa Yonghwa.Eventhougth little yonghwa didnt like him to kiss her he now did want to see them kiss because thats a sign of their love,well that is what yonghwa his dad said to him.As for jungshin he moved near them but still got to see chinsun and yonghwa everysingle day.He finally got to know yonghwa well and became bestfriends.YongHwa had proposed to shinhye under the moon ligth at the beach.He made a heart full with red pedals and with her name on it saying "ParkShinhye would you be My jungShinHye?.She with tears on her face accepted and hugged him tigthly as he spinned her around and cried with her.He at the beach screamed that he loved parlshinhye,the only woman his eyes will see.

And now ParkShinhye will be soon Ms.JungShinHye.

Shinhye is walking towards her husband with her eomma and appa by her side.She smiles as she walks and he smiles too as he sees how beautiful she is and that she in just a few minutes will be his wife,his officially JungShinHye.

Minutes past and now the priest is asking them to say i do.

ParkShinHye would you marry JungyongHwa?

I Do

JungYongHwa would you marry ParkShinHye?

I will always do

Now you may kiss the bride

Yonghwa smiled hearing what the priest just said.He suddently carried her bride style and kissed her infront of all the people.

The people clapped but yeah the yongshin couple continued kissing.But they stoped hearing little yonghwa say "kyaa appa,eomma too much"

They chuckled on the kiss and left their lips,as yonghwa put her down and kissed her forhead as he whispered that he love her so much.

All the people went to the reception where the party is gonna be on.

Alot of people went and loved the couple so much.

And now the couple waltz"They heard the dj say

Both YongHwa and ShinHye went to the front and started dancing softly as their forheads were w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter