Taken

Kidnapper
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dont cry shinhye please don't you are breaking my heart he suddently said without carring thta the other girls are hearing him.

Juniel and the other girls got surprised he just called from her name and they heard his heart is breaking.

Yonghwa hugged her really tigthly not letting go off this hug that he feels secure and loved.

Shinhye just didnt care and didnt ask why is he hugging her like if she is really precious.

Yonghwa let go off the hug and stare at her lovely face as he wiped her tears with his tumb.

"Shinhye dont cry no more arraseo,if you cry i will get angry,so dont cry "

Shinhye nodded slowly feeling scared that he migth punch her stomach or even worse kill her.

Yonghwa took some girls out and the other left them there.

Juniel and the other girls were surprised that she is the first girl that he had hugged in all his life and the first girl that he ever told you are breaking my heart.

***
Yonghwa took the girls to their destination and left to the mansion as he is thinking what should he do with her,he touched his heart and felt something really weird he is starting to open his heart once again.

He got home and the first thing he did was called minhyuk,but he didnt find him nowhere,when minutes past he saw him with shinhye talking really close he looked how shinhye smiled and laughed he feels angry and jealous he does not want her to be close to him.

Yonghwa closes his eyes and then opens it as a new person came,bad person.He walked towards them and pushed minhyuk to the side and maked him fall and hit his head with the wall,he strongly tooked shinhye wrist and walked towards his room.

He closed the door and minhyuk started to knock the door.Minhyuk knew that yonghwa will take her ity being her alone with him.

Yonghwa pushed her to his bed and make

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter