Take the Pain Away

Not a Reflection in the Mirror

Beware of fluff!! I warned you ahead of time! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The older twin had breakfast with Ms. Yuki, while the younger twin and Mijin were still asleep. Jongin being the lazy man did not plan to wake up anytime soon, but Mijin felt weary and exhausted for crying a lot last night.
 

It was one o’clock when Mijin came downstairs into the resort’s cozy lounge. Taemin was right when he said that she had been sobbing too much because her eyes were heavy, red, and her face was colorless. She gave Ms. Yuki a dull smile and took a seat next to Taemin, who was studying her with a pained expression.
 

“Why is everyone sitting here?” Mijin quietly asked.
 

“There is a blizzard warning outside, so no one is allowed to go out right now. Why do you ask?” Taemin answered with a sad smile.
 

“I was hoping I could go out today.” She replied lowering her eyes. Both Taemin and Ms. Yuki knew what she meant by that statement; Mijin wanted to get away from Jongin, as far away as she possibly could get.
 

“Why is this place so crowded?” Jongin asked as he walked up to them. Ms. Yuki shifted her attention to Mijin who seemed as if she was going to start crying at that instance.
 

“There is a blizzard warning.” Ms. Yuki replied with a forced smile.
 

Tae took a firm hold of Mijin’s left hand as if he was trying to tell her that he is here for her. She sighing and rested her head against his shoulder most likely still shaken up by yesterday’s incident. 
 

Jongin was staring at Mijin and his brother blankly as his face began to be colored with a flood of different emotions. A girl came rushing up to him, “Hi Jongin! I had fun dancing with you yesterday evening!”
 

“Yeah it was fun…” Jongin’s attention was still on Mijin and his older brother as his eyes studied the couple carefully. 
 

“Are you doing anything today? If not come with me to the club, I want introduce you to my friends!”
 

A few tears escaped Mijin’s eyes causing Taemin to stand up and take her away this place. Jongin tried to ignore the girl that was talking to him as his eyes followed his brother and Mijin.
 

Tae brought Mijin back to his room, “You have cried more than enough.” He whispered, averting his eyes away from her face.
 

“Tae oppa, please take this pain away,” she clasped onto his arm, “Please take this feeling away.”
 

He rested his forehead against Mijin’s forehead, “How?”
 

“I don’t know but make it go away.” She brought her arms up to him and tied them around his neck. 
 

“Would it make you happy if I brought you a big teddy bear holding a heart that says I love you on it?”
 

“My teddy bear that says I love you is standing in front of me,” she gave a small laugh, “Besides the teddy bear that you will get me won’t hug me back, but my teddy bear hugs me back like he is right now.”
 

“Your teddy bear wants to tell you to cheer up because it stabs his heart when he sees you sad.” He lifted his head a little and smiled at her.
 

Tae gave Mijin a smile that caused her heartbeats to increase. I was not sure what was happening to her but she wanted Tae to hug her and hold her close because whenever he embraced her, Mijin felt protected as if nothing in this world could harm her. His smile made her heart melt and caused her eyes to stay glued to his face. She lightly put her right hand on his left cheek, causing Tae to take a hold of her right hand and tenderly kissed it. He placed his right hand on the back of her head, bent down, and pressed his soft lips against her lips. His left arm encircled her waist and pulled her closer to him. Tae’s kiss began growing deep and passionate causing Mijin to feel happy—very happy. She was slowing starting to fall for her Taemin oppa. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please upvote, comment, and subscribe! Did you like the fluff?? 

(credit to owner)