She is My Life

Not a Reflection in the Mirror

Mijin’s eyes slowly opened in the semi-dark room with the fireplace still going, and she looked at the digital clock on the nightstand which read 3:43 AM. She looked up at the ceiling still in a daze when she realized that someone’s arm was around her waist. Looking to the left side she saw Taemin peacefully sleeping. She began to recall what had happened: after Tae told her that he loves her, he kissed her, and then she remembered falling to my knees and bawling. Mijin felt guilt for what she did to Tae and that guilt began to take strong control of her. He kept on telling her that it was okay, but she did not stop sobbing. Soon Taemin cuddled with Mijin, and the last thing that she remembered was holding onto him and thinking that she was wrong to choose Jongin over Taemin.  The warmth from his arms caused her to fall asleep in his arms.

 

Mijin placed her hand of Tae’s cheeks, ‘Thank you, Tae oppa.’ I gradually turned to face him, took a hold of his shirt with both of my hands, and snuggled with him.

 

Early in the morning the light in the room forced Taemin’s eyes to open, and as soon as he opened them, they landed on Mijin’s face. A smiled formed on her lips when he saw that she was gripping onto his shirt and was snuggling with me. Being careful not to wake her up, Taemin gently took her hands off of his shirt, kissed her forehead and went into the bathroom to get ready.

 

After brushing his teeth and taking a shower, Taemin quietly walked to Ms. Yuki’s room.

 

“Taemin dear, how are-” She paused as she noticed the expression on his face, “Is something wrong?”

 

Taemin told Ms. Yuki about Jongin’s flirting, the plan for the date with Mijin, finding Jongin going into his room, running out and seeing Mijin waiting for Jongin on the bench, and the way she cried. 

 

“Is she okay?” Ms. Yuki asked worried.

 

“Yeah…” He mumbled as he tried to suppress his anger.

 

“Taemin, did something—happen between you and Mijin?”

 

Her question took him by surprise, “What do you mean?”

 

“Taemin, I have not seen your eyes glowing like the way they are right now in a long time. The last time I saw them happy was when Mijin was your best friend.”

 

“I—confessed to her…” His cheeks began to feel hot.

 

Ms. Yuki laughed, “Now this is a reaction that I have never gotten from you before! My Taemin is blush! So what did she say?”

 

“She kept on apologizing for leaving me…”

 

“So she finally understood.”

 

“What do you mean, Ms. Yuki?” She asked puzzled.

 

“Oh nothing! Where is she right now?”

 

“In my room, sleeping.”

 

“She was with you the whole night?” Ms. Yuki raised her left eyebrow and grinned.

 

“I-I couldn’t leave her because she was crying a lot.” He stuttered and blushed harder.

 

“You really do love her very much, don’t you?” She gave me a warm smile as he returned a small smile and nodded his head. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey everyone~~ please subscribe, upvote, and comment! Free hugs to everyone who reads this story!

(credit goes to schoolfilmer)