Sealed With A Kiss

Fated to Meet You

I crept inside the room again, the blush fading bit by bit. Sitting down, I glared at Key who was happily drinking his soondae gook (stuffed pig intestines). He hummed a tune, and smiled innocently at me. I glared my scariest glare at him, but he didn't seem to even be bothered. Jonghyun, magically, realised that and started glaring at Key, demanding with the look from his eyes to know what happened. I am NOT opening my mouth. Key is so going to be beaten to a pulp if I do.

Suddenly, Jonghyun stood up, catching everyone's attention, even Rose and Taemin. I blinked at him, when he suddenly pulled me towards him for the third time today, and carried me bridal style to a secluded corner of the room. The little show he put up earned a few whistles and claps. And sad to say, that my face was rather unflattering that time as my mouth was shaped in an huge O bigger than an elephants bottom. Yeah, that big.

"What happened between you and Key?" he whispered to my ear, bending down a little as he was still carrying me. "PS, you're light."

I blushed AGAIN. "U-uh. Nothing?" I lamely replied.

He raised his eyebrows as if to say, "I knew she was going to say this." He walked back to the table, gently placed the red me back to the chair and walked over to the other side. I thought he was going to lift Key up like he did to me, but what he did was rather..amusing?

Jonghyun pulled the chair as if Key weighed nothing, pulled him up by the arm and started dragging him...by the ear. Ouch.

"YAH. JONGHYUN-AH. MY EAR IS PRECIOUS TO ME. AT LEAST KILL ME WHEN I HAVE 5 EARRINGS IN EACH EAR," Key shouted. Jonghyun chuckled, but he kept on pulling.

"Ow ow ow ow ow," Key muttered under his breath. I could see the reddening already. Not his cheeks, but his ear. He was pulled to the same corner like I was, but faster and much more painful. They negotiated a bit, with a few yelps from Key and pinches from the other side. Finally, I heard Key whimper louder than I did before and whispered something very lowly. He's possibly betting on Jonghyun's bad hearing. Apparently, the cute puppy cleaned his ears today.

"YOU DID WHAT?!" he roared, his voice echoing around the room. I looked back. This isn't going to be pretty.

"Umm..I did a little intimacy towards my lovely best friend?" Key managed to squeak out. Jonghyun tugged his ear again, but this time instead of pulling it, he was whispering to it.

What I heard was this: "...didn't get...her..and...did first?!"

I scrunched my nose, confused and completely lost in my thought when I felt something breathing at the nape of my neck. I looked back...to find a dinosaur face staring back at me. He didn't seem to realise my (again) reddened cheeks, but stared at them instead. Then he lifted his thumb up to my left cheek and started scrubbing something off. My left eye instinctively closed, making it look as if I'm winking with my eyebrows furrowed. I know. A very weird sight, but it's beginning to become my life.

"Ah, there, all done!" he exclaimed all of the sudden, making me jump. "Key's cheeky mark is now officially gone." He chuckled afterwards.

"Speaking of which," he continued. "I'm not letting Key kiss you first anymore."

"WHAT?! Key kissed her?!" Rose, the umma as always, burst in anger. She didn't even seem to realise that she was exploding in front of Taemin. Ah. How I love my umma.

When I looked back, Rose was trying to strangle Key while Elena was holding her back. It was a pretty funny sight. Key in the other hand, hid at Onew's back. One, however, didn't seem to be disturbed at all, and continued to eat his fried chicken. The restaurant didn't originally have it, but Onew begged for it like crazy to the waitress until she gave and said that she'll see what she can do. She can do a lot for SHINee as you can see.

Wait... I stopped myself laughing. Won't allow Key to kiss me first? Which means..

SMOOCH.

"What the f-," Rose blinked. "Uh..fish? Either way, WHAT ON EARTH?!"

That's right. Before I could finish my little thought, Jonghyun, no wait, the KIM JONGHYUN of the Korean band SHINee, kissed me. Right on my lips. He stole my first kiss. Omg.

I wasn't in the condition to talk, but Rose (and Sophia) did it for me anyway.

"Jonghyun. Did you not realise what you just did?" Sophia said, injecting venom to every word.

Tiffany whispered, "I think I'll just..leave?"

"Yeah..uh..me too," Minho said. They both crept towards the door. Once there was a small gap that they both could fit through, both ran as if they're heels were on fire. In Minho's case, hair not heels.

Meanwhile, Sophia and Rose was bickering with Jonghyun with a forgotten Key across me and Onew (still eating) by his side. I pity the poor chicken.

I was still dumbstruck beside a smirking Jonghyun, unable to do anything. Then Jonghyun ignored the both bickering ladies and turned to me, saying, "So, be my girlfriend?"

OMG. JONGHYUN WANTS TO BE MY BOYFRIEND. I think I just fainted.

 

 

Finally he asked her out! That took ages for me, my poor hands, and my brain. Maybe also for you my dear readers XD

This fanfic is turning to a humour genre, isn't it? Oh well, a little laugh doesn't hurt~ hehe

Have anyone of you tasted soondae gook before? I haven't, but Jonghyun likes it (Hello Baby LOL)

Hehe Onew's fave colour here~

Either way, I hope you like it~ *bows*