A Picture For You!

Fated to Meet You

It was already ten minutes before eleven when I reached the hotel. I nervously slipped the card into the card reader and opened the hotel door. Tiff and Sophia entered the room without a care in the world, with Sophia's 'I want to meet Yesung instead face'. But Tiffany's face was more of 'I wanna sleep' and then yawned big enough for me to verify my guess. Soon, I found myself yawning as well and wondered if I would ever concentrate on Key while he's teaching.

Immediately after I entered my room, Rose started digging in her cosmetic bag to 'brighten' up her look. I smiled at her and shook my head. While Rose was in the toilet, I threw myself to the warm, cozy bed, my eyelids threatening to close until the next day. I stood up and forced myself to change into a more comfortable outfit, T-shirt and short pants. Rose did the same and sat on the other twin bed, waiting for Key to come knocking on the door.

Funny, isn't it? People in other rooms would've waited for a family member or the room service to come. Instead, I was anticipating an idol from Korea (not to mention famous) to enter the room and teach me, a girl from some other 1 billion fans, the Korean language. The doorbell rang, interrupting my thoughts. I walked lazily towards the door, my mind too filled with other things to remember anything else. I then sleepily looked front and...almost fainted.

Rose unexpectedly squealed in delight. There, in front of me, was Key, smiling brightly at me. He clapped his hands once and said, "Ready for some Korean tutoring?" I nodded slowly, still digesting everything that was happening. Key shifted his weight from on foot to the other, standing awkwardly in front of me. Rose sprinted towards me and whispered behind my neck, "Let him in. OMG, Claire. Let him in!"

"Oh! Sorry! You may come in Key-ssi," I said. He smiled at me and skipped his way inside. He looked around the room, turned back towards me, and said, "Please drop the formality. Talk to me like a friend! It has been a long time since I've ever been to a normal hotel room!" And to Rose he said, "You must be her chingu. I heard your voice when you called Claire up. What's your name?"

Rose blushed a little at the voice part and then replied, "Annyeonghasaeyo, naneun Rose-imnida." Key smiled, saying that she sounds like a real Korean.

I looked at Key and said, "She's the one who taught me the basic words of Korean."

"Ah, I see. Well, now you have a real Korean with a Daegu accent to teach you both more," Key continued. "Come, let's study here in the carpet."

For the next 30 minutes, the three of us learned more words Koreans usually used. Rose learned faster then I did though, but Key did not critisize, he just kept on encouraging me and repeating words for me.

Time does flies fast when you're having fun. It was midnight before I knew it. I felt a little sleepy, so I climbed up the bed to rest a little, leaving Key and Rose conversing in Korean. Before I knew it, I fell into deep sleep.

-Key's POV-

It was midnight when I ended the lesson. But don't get me wrong, I did not do this voluntarily. Kim Jonghyun forced me to do so, saying he'll play a prank on me if I don't. And you do not want Jonghyun of all people playing a prank on you. It turned it to be quite fun. Even if Chloe wasn't a fast learner, she had the determination to learn. Rose was smart and she knew the basics, plus, she also taught me more Chinese words.

As we were happily conversing, I saw from the corner of my eye, Claire yawning and crawling to the bed, curling herself up into a ball before sleeping soundly. Bet she was tired already. Not so long after, Rose stifled a yawn and finally said, "Let's just end it today, yes? Claire's dozing off already." I chuckled and nodded, then started tidying up.

I looked up to see Rose sound asleep on the other bed as well. Standing up, I saw Claire's angelic-like face and snapped a picture for Jonghyun. Then I walked to the other bed and snapped a picture for the others to see.

Turning off the lights, I smirked as I slipped my sunglasses on before closing the door, heading towards my four, naughty best friends.

 

I do hate typing ._. I always get typos. Sorry for any grammatical/spelling errors!

And the next chapted would be in Claire's POV again. Only for some special occassions it's in one of the SHINee's POV ^^

I hoped you like it ^^ *bows*