A Faithful Fangirl Always

Fated to Meet You

I bickered with my mom that night as she told me I was delusional and someone else was faking Jonghyun. Well, that's what she thought until I called him up.

"Claire. Remember what I told you, okay? Call me when you need anything. I'll fly there immediately if I have to," my mother whispered to me, before she sent me to the Alphard which was picking me up.

We all knew that many fangirls were going to be outside the airport, and it won't be funny when we come out as well with SHINee, so Key hired two alphards. He brought his mac with him, and signed in with his Skype so we could video chat the whole trip.

I pressed video call, and the 5 boys' head popped out on the screen. "It finally worked," Jonghyun shouted with glee.

"He was worrying that he can't see your face the entire trip," Key explained, pointing his index finger at Jonghyun. Jonghyun slapped the finger and shouted, "Yah! Why do you have to tell them that?"

Key burst in laughter and teased Jonghyun more saying that he was blushing. I smiled, feeling my heart swell up with happiness.

"Anyway, are you guys hungry?" Minho asked, rolling his eyes at the other two. I shook my head.

"We just ate breakfast, Minho-ssi," Sophia pointed out. Onew raised his eyebrows, his eyes filled with confusion. Elena blinked, noticing that, and asked, "What's wrong Chicken Lover? Left your chicken at the hotel?"

He furrowed his eyebrows and shook his head. "No, I was just wondering what we ate for breakfast." Silence hung in the air for 2 seconds before everybody burst in laughter.

"We-we had to-toast and bacon-con, don't you remember?" Taemin said between laughs.

Onew's eyes brightened. "AH! I remember now!" he exclaimed in triumpth.

"Omo, our charismatic leader," Key said, patting Onew's back. After more laughs and giggles, we finally reached Changi Airport. The driver was instructed to drop us off a little bit further from them, in case of suspicion. As soon as we got out, I could hear screams, giggles and 'oppa's. Plus a few camera flash.

I smiled. SHINee is daebak. If only the fans there knew we, the 5 lucky girls behind them, had seen, no, touched and talked with SHINee themselves. Not to mention eat.

I weaved my way through the crowd, trying to reach the front. After a few seconds, I was smack in front, right before Jonghyun passed by.

"OPPA!" I shouted at him, grinning. He blinked at me, failing to cover is confusion, but in a split second it was replaced with a huge smile and twinkling eyes. He winked, as the other fans around me shrieked with joy. But I knew well that it was for me, as I beamed at him like another Jjong-crazed fangirl, blushing with all my might.

- JONGHYUN'S POV -

I stepped down the car, expecting the ear-splitting shrieks of the shawols. I put on the best smile for my beloved fans as I gave a few waves to them, and got shrieks and giggling in return. It's been 3 years. 3 years and we have this many fans. My heart filled with pride.

Just then, I heard a familiar sound shouting oppa. I turned to look, and there, right in front of the fans, was Claire. I was shocked. I thought after seeing me all this time she would stay in the back and wait, probably not enthusiastic about dating an idol anymore. But there she was, grinning from ear to ear at me. I was caught off guard, the training in SM had prepared me to look calm and cool all the time, even if my mom were to pop out and scream my name.

But she was entirely different. Definitely the opposite of Eunja- Wait. Never mind that last thought.

I cleared my mind, as I winked at her, and in that particular second, it seemed that it was only her and me, because the shrieks around me dissolved into nothingness, my eyes were completely absorbed in hers.

The flash from a camera awoke me from my little dream. Claire, you are soo going to get this in the plane, I smirked to myself.

I still can't believe a girl made me dazed when I'm walking. Now that's a first.

I looked down the floor as I smiled, or rather smirked my y smirk and waved to another group of fans. My mind thinking of hundreds of ways to make her blush..again.

 

 

YAY JJONG's POV!I ^w^

I know, lack of detail and adjectives T^T mianhae ><

If there are any mistakes do tell me by commenting and I'll change it :)

Either way, I hope you like it *bows*

hehe I like this colour :D