Jealous Much?

Fated to Meet You

"Why, hello there little girls," Onew said referring to the other SHINee members.

"Aniyo! I am not a girl. I don't look like a girl. I don't dress like a girl. And I don't talk like a girl...right hyung?" Taemin immediately objected, but a slight hesitation was heard in his voice.

I can already hear Rose's squealing and her chatter of incoherent Korean (or was it Japanese and Chinese?). I felt something tugging my hand, when I turned around, I realised that it was Jonghyun holding my wrist. I immediately blushed furiously. He led me to the table smiling happily, when Key literally pounced on his arm and hung there like a koala that hasn't seen a bamboo in days. In this case, Jonghyun's hand was the bamboo.

"Yeobo~ You couldn't have possibly left me, right?" Key pouted at him.

"Go away Kibum. You already have a girlfriend, and so you cheated on me first," Jonghyun pretended to look away from Key. I was chuckling in front of both of them.

"Ahh yeobo~ I didn't mean to~ Please come back to me yeobo~ Where's the legendary Jongkey here?"

"Sorry, Kibum. But now I have Claire. Shoo shoo to your girlfriend," Jonghyun pretended to scoff again, making sweeping gestures to Key. I wasn't chuckling this time, I was busy hiding my cheeks who looked as if one whole bottle of blush-on was poured on it.

"Onew my darling!! Jonghyun rejected me!" Key cried, letting go if Jonghyun's muscly arm. Jonghyun sat me down on the chair next to him, realising that his arm was free.

Onew looked up and smiled at Key, "Come to me, Key. Leave that player. OnKey forever!" Key ran 'crying' to him, and when Key was 'sobbing' his heart out, Onew smiled at all of us goofily and said, "My brand new chicken!" And gave a thumbs-up. I was madly laughing by then. These 5 boys are ridiculously funny. Taemin and Rose didn't seem to realise the situation, since Taemin was busy listening to Rose and she was busy telling Taemin about..uh..album? And something about clothes? Ah nevermind those two anyway.

Sophia saw that I sat, and scampered over to my side to plop herself down beside me, while across me was Onew who was smiling at a sobbing Key beside him. Tiffany sat across Minho, who was beside Jonghyun. Elena was across Sophia at the edge, and Taemin and Rose both sat face-to-face each other in the front, still absorbed in their talk.

Once the waitress decided that we calmed down, she went in to take our order for the night. I chose to eat lasagna, and the others chose spicy Korean food except for Tiffany, who hated spicy food as I do. The moment the waitress left, Key slid his cap on once more, stood up, took me by the wrist (making me blush once again) and pulled me out of the room, much to everyone's amusement. Jonghyun stared at us, confusion clearly printed across his face.

"So, the couples?" Key asked, his face becoming serious, but his eye had a mischevous glint in it.

I smiled as well. "So as you may have seen, not only because it's obvious but because it's ridiculously noisy, that Rose is with Taeminnie," I started. "Elena will be one beside her, the chicken lover. And Tiffany who is beside Key, will be with Minho. Sophia will have no partner, unless you want to be with her." I smirked, finally getting used to Key.

He shook his head, "I already have a girlfriend. Maybe one day I'll introduce her to you, okay?" I nodded happily.

"Oh and-" I was about to say something, when the door to our room opened rather loudly, with a loud bang. Thank goodness this place was huge so not all could hear that noise.

"Kim Kibum. What are you planning to do with her?" I heard Jonghyun's voice, which was dangerously low, said.

He spunned his head, seeing me in mid-sentence, with Key standing very close to me. He couldn't have thought-

"This is not what you think it is," Key said, furiously shaking his head.

"Oh, I'm sure I wasn't thinking of you trying to steal Claire away from me," Jonghyun said back, injecting venom into every word he said.

I wanted to say something and end this, but my words were stuck in my throat. All I managed to do was let out a small whimper.

"See? Claire's whimpering now. Key, I'll ask you once more. JUST. WHAT. DID. YOU. DO. TO. HER?!"

"W-wait," I croaked out. Both of them stared at me, Key was a pleading one, while Jonghyun's was more of a glare actually.

"Key didn't do anything to me. We were...planning...something special," I said.

Jonghyun's gaze softened. "Okay, for me to believe in you, you hafta tell me what you were planning."

"Umm, close the door first," Key suggested, relieved. "You really like to jump into conclusions don't you Jjongie?" Jonghyun said sorry and once again they were smiling and laughing.

I smiled at them. Jongkey is so cute! "So, we're just going to matchmake my friends and SHINee that's all," I said.

"Oh I see," Jonghyun replied, lost on his thought. Then he smirked and pulled me towards him. "So that means I'm with you, right?" I blushed so hard, I swear if i blush a little more, my capillaries are going to burst.

He rested his chin on top of my head and pleaded Key. Key just sighed and said, "We were planning to do that from the start. Nobody's gonna steal her away from you. Chill. Let her go, she's already blushed enough today." But because of that statement, I blushed even more. Jonghyun let go, with me still looking at the floor, trying to settle down my heartbeat.

"Well, since I know you're not up to no good, I'll be going now. I'll help, just give me a sign somehow later," Jonghyun called out, walking inside the room again.

Key sighed. We planned things a little more, and started walking to the door again. Before we opened the door, Key pinned me to the wall and whispered, "I'm feeling rather cheeky today." And pecked my cheek. He went inside the room skipping, leaving me with my reddened cheeks again. What on earth did he just do?!

 

 

Yeahhhh an update for this weekend~

Btw, Key has NO feelings for Claire, he's just feeling naughty that's all kekeke~

So, a slight hint of romance in there right? More is coming soon.. hihihi

I'll reveal who Key's girlfriend is in a short while. Maybe two more chapters? Idk :/

Well, I hope you like it! *bows*