Permanently? In KOREA?!

Fated to Meet You

I eyed Minho and Tiffany suspiciously as they came in. Tiffany's eyes were..red? I smirked. Action time~

"Jonghyun-ah~ Let's go outside! Ppali! Key, you too~ C'mon, hurry up!" I shouted, tugging on Jonghyun's shirt and looking at Key's eyes, hoping he'll get the message. At first, his expression was like 'what are you doing, gurl?' then it became 'AH arraseo arasseo!'.

"Going, going gone~" Key sang, as he skipped towards the door. I stared at the others, and thankfully enough, Rose and Sophia understood. They left dragging a confused Elena and Onew (with chicken in his hands of course) out the door. Elena was shouting, "Bwo-ya? AH. Molla!" After that she did something that froze us all: she stole Onew's chicken.

"AH- YAH! MY CHICKEN-" that's all I heard after they went out the door. I was laughing when Jonghyun lifted me up.

"Let's go, yeobo," he whispered, smiling. I, of course, blushed for the...10th time? 20th time? I don't know.

Either way, we left the room like some weird group going for an excursion. Let's review what happened again:

1. I am blushing.

2. Jonghyun is carrying me.

3. Onew and Elena is bickering about chicken.

4. Rose is pulling the bickering couple by the ear (they didn't seem to care).

5. Taeminnie is blabbering about how cute pikachu is to Rose.

"You took my chicken Elena!!"

"But I'm hungry."

"I don't care it's my chicken!"

I think you know who was talking up there. I rolled my eyes then saw Elena bite the chicken. Onew glared at her, and in return, bit the chicken as well. They just had an indirect kiss. OMO.

I stared at the clueless coupled who were busy glaring at each other, both with chicken in their arms. "Yeobo~ Why not look at me instead of them? Am I not handsome?" came Jonghyun's voice beside me.

I looked up and quickly denied, "Aniyo. You are much more handsome than Onew-oppa." He chuckled and pecked my cheek.

We stopped in the hallways. "Okay. So now what?" Elena pointed out, biting the chicken one more time, much to Onew's annoyance.

He grumbled, "My chicken. That is MY chicken. Give me back my chicken."

"Let's just wait here until one of them comes out," I said, with my cheeky grin. "Or get into another room?"

"ANOTHER ROOM," Soph shouted immediately. We entered another room, much to the waitress' confusion. Jonghyun let me down and I explained to the waitress what was happening. Luckily, she didn't mind and said we could stay there as longas well like but we should not mess the table. I thanked her, when I was about to lift my leg to go inside the room, Jonghyun scooped me up again and said, "A princess should be carried by a prince." I blushed furiously. Jonghyun is a hopeless romantic.

He sat on a chair, and made me sit on his lap.

"Claire-ah~.Can I make you a korean name?" Key asked. I nodded.

"Would Kim Seohyun be good?"

"Isn't that one of the SNSD members?" I asked. Key's eyes widened.

"Okay, nevermind that. Kim.. Eun Jae?" The moment Key said that, Jonghyun glared at him.

"Eh? Nevermind Eunjae." Key quickly said.

"Wae-yo? Eunjae sounds nice," I pouted.

"Ehe. No Eunjae. NG," Onew added. Rose and Elena laughed.

I pouted. "Fine then."

Jonghyun changed the subject right away. "Claire-ah, what do you think about staying in Korean permanently?"

"Eh? I would LOVE to, but I'm not allowed," I replied, a little bit shocked with the sudden question.

"Why not? I can even find you a spot in a university or college for full scholarship."

"JINJJA?"

The cute puppy nodded. "So, pleaseeee?"

"Jonghyun-ah~ Why not just all of us?" Sophia asked, her eyes sparkling.

"Ask your Yesung to do that for you," Jonghyun replied.

Then Rose spoke up, "Can you do that also Taemin?"

He nodded hesitantly. "I think so.."

Jonghyun stood up. "Then it's decided. Pack your bags~ We're leaving tomorrow!"

"BWO?!" Rose, Elena, Sophia and I shouted immediately. I had a feeling that my love story was about to begin.

 

 

I'm a crazy girl~ I'm updating in the middle of the exams~ Kekekeke ^w^

I'm sorry if it's too boring or anything >,<

But yay! They're going to Korea!

Anyway, I hope you like it.. *bows*