His 1001 Ways to Make Me Blush

Fated to Meet You

I made way towards the entrance of the plane as I held tightly onto my ticket. Holding up my ticket to my eye, I had expected for one of my friends to sit beside "5E", but there was someone else sitting there. A man to be exact.

I don't usually sit in Business class, nor do I have the money to buy a ticket. Jonghyun bought me this, I blushed furiously as I recalled. As I got closer, I can see that the man sitting on 5D. He had a cap on, so I couldn't see his face.

Slipping in between his knees and the chair in front of him, I hoped that he wouldn't look up and stare at me awkwardly. I looked intently at my seat and enthusiastically squealed at the sight of the big comfy chair when I felt two warm hands envelop my hip. I swiftly spun my head and saw a very familiar dinosaur grin.

"Jonghyun-ah!" I whined, pushing his hand away and plopped down on the chair, secretly happy that it was him sitting beside me.

"Claire, you need to seriously get a korean name, I'll die if I have to pronounce your name all day," Key's head popped out from the seat in front of me. I laughed and nodded at him.

I was still busy laughingg at Key when a warm hand settled on my shoulder and made me jump from my comfy seat. "Yeobo~ what name would you like?" I head Jonghyun say.

"Umm.. A normal name would be fine. Like Hyemi? Or something else..." I trailed off, honestly not knowing many Korean names myself. I only know lots of male names, names that always appear in television.

I stared out the small double-glassed window, pondering on names. A tingle on my neck made me spin back, which I instantly regretted. Jonghyun's face was only an inch away from mine. I scanned his features. His sharp jawline, his perfect nose and his y smirk. "You're gonna burn a hole in my face if you keep staring, you know," Jonghyun laughed. I blushed bright red and looked down.

I heard the stewardess say, "Sir, please sit back on your sit." Which was followed by Key's sigh and a click of the seat belt. Jonghyun pulled back and chuckled, he mouthed, "I will kiss you at least once today." I flushed in embarassment.

The plane took off, my eyelids getting heavier and heavier. I heard Jonghyun tear open a bag of blanket and covered me with it, whispering, "Sleep. I'll wake you up when the food comes." Nodding, I drifted off to dreamland.

"Claire~ wake up! The food came. Unless you want me to eat your ice cream," I heard Jonghyun's voice in my head.

I shook my head and mumbled, "I don't like ice cream anyway."

"Wake up or else I'll french kiss you."

When I heard that, I immediately shot up. Jonghyun was smirking beside me as he gave me my spoon and fork. "Wh-what are we eating?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"I got myself spicy kimbap and spaghetti carbonara for you," came a reply.

I grabbed thhe fork right away and started digging in. I smiled, for once I don't feel like puking from airplane food. "Like it?" Jonghyun asked between muches. I nodded and grinned at him. He pat my head softly, and I slightly turned red.

"Stay awake for awhile, then sleep again. Sleeping right away is bad for you," Jonghyun advised. I nodded, yawning. He stared at me and reached for his bag.

His hand pulled out paper, pen and a small book. "Come, I'll teach you a little Korean. Just for survival," he placed a paper and pan on my table.

He drew a box and told me that was for 'm'. Next it was a horizontal line for 'u', a vertical lines mean 'i'. He drew a circle and explained, "Technically, this means 'ng', but if you put a vowel on its right side, it becomes silent. Like if you put 'u' beside it, you read it 'u', no 'ngu'. Get it?" I nodded in understanding.

Jonghyun closed the book and said, pushing my shoulder on the chair softly, "I'll teach you the rest later, after you rest." I smiled at nodded. "Sweet dreams," he added. I pinched his nose and pressed the button to put the footrest up and the back of my chair down. Then I drifted off to sleep.

JONGHYUN'S POV

I stared at her peaceful sleeping face, noticing the fact that her eyelashes are quite long. I brushed he cheek slightly, and she smiled sweetly, making my heart flutter slightly. I smirked, I have five and a half hours to stare at her like this. And I might not be satisfied then.



Greetings~ longgg time no see hihi *runs to hide*

I know I have't been updating this story since December ;_; mianhaeeee >,

I'll try not to be lazy this yearr.. peacee ^^v oh, for those of you who have twitter, follow me (@claire_nasyag) and I'll follow you back~ mention 'AFF' to me so I'll know :)

Have a wonderful new year (filled with kpop)!!! :) hope you like this slightly boring chapter *bows* will do better next chappie!!