The Little Commotion... Well, Maybe Not So Little

Fated to Meet You

"C'mon Claire! Come out of that dressing room. Let the four of us see you!" Rose tried to coax me out.

"Ani! I am not going out there without a jacket of some type!" came my muffled sound from the room. I pulled at the hem of the dress, trying to cover more skin.

We asked Elena to join us a few minutes ago, explaining the SHINee thing to her plus a few seconds for her to calm down. She's sitting outside now, her eyes as bright as day, as if she just won a lottery worth $1,000,000,000. Well, maybe SHINee is worth that much, and more.

Anyway, I heard whisperings and then a series of steps towards me. Oh no, she won't..

Rose swiped opened the curtain in one swift move and literally dragged me out of my comfortable hiding spot. Sophia was first to react, "Whoa. Rose, you crazy? We all know that the dino-faced idol is a huge ." Tiffany just scanned me up and down with disbelief in her eyes.

"I am NOT using this there, Rose. This dress is a big fat NO," I hissed at her. Tiffany opened , about to agree, when Rose glared at her and she immediately closed shut again.

Rose smirked, "Oh, you are alright." She shoved me back inside the changing room and shouted, "Change back to your clothes so I can go to the cashier. Ppalli! Let's not was time. Or else I'll pull you out of there and shove you out to the streets."

I sighed, "Okay, okay. I give up." I changed my clothes, putting the dress outside for Rose to reach. She scooped it up, smirked and walked confidently towards the cashier.

I grumbled, then felt my blackberry vibrate. I snatched it out, still quite annoyed. But my heart instantly perked up when I saw the hangul 'Jonghyun' in my bbm chat list. I clicked it, and saw that it was in Korean.

"Rose! Rose! Translate this for me!" I shouted, grabbing her on the hem of her shirt.

She narrowed her eyes, trying to decipher the words, "Uh.. It said, 'How...are you doing? Sorry...I cannot write in English.'" Her eyes widened, "OMG! It's Honghyu!" I covered just before she blurts out the name, making it even weirder. I glared at Rose, threatening her not to say another word. She got the message and smiled apologetically at me.

Rose replied back for me. She typed:

I'm fine, thank you. Sorry I can't write in Korean! >,<

After 2 seconds, came a reply.

It's okay. (This is Key btw, Jonghyun asked him to translate his Korean to English) Have you chose your dress yet? Do you want me to buy one for you?

I blushed at the mention of a dress.

Oh, annyeong Key! And, I...already have a dress.

Kekeke~ Hi Claire. [Jonghyun] Lemme see dress!!

No! You'll see it later~

Hmph! Fine *pouts*

Hahaha!

"Claire! Come and pay for the dress!" Elena shouted.

I ran to the counter and paid. This was going to be a long day.

***

-8.00 PM-

A honk outside my house made me jump in shock. I peered from the window, a black Alphard was parked in front of my driveway. "Girls, it's time to go. Key's downstairs. At least, I think it's Key," I said, furrowing my eyebrows. I squinted my eyes to try and guess who was at the driver's seat, but I couldn't since it was too dark.

When I tried to guess again, Sophia already dragged me downstairs. I staggered a little from the sudden movement, and glared at Sophia. She laughed so I patted her head, something she hates. Before she could do anything else worse, I ran downstairs to Rose and Tiffany.

They opened the door, and we stepped outside the chilly night. I pouted.

"It's cold tonight," Tiffany pointed out.

The Alphard door started to slide open the moment I reached the door, and inside was Key and Onew, wearing formal tuxedos. Elena squealed in delight when she saw Onew but Sophia slapped her arm to shush her down in case anybody sees us.

Key said, "Hi. Get inside, cmon." I nodded, not squealing anymore and getting used to his voice.

When the five of us went in, me in the middle seat with Rose and the others at the back, Key laughed, "So, this is Onew as all of you know, and I dragged him with me to drive us there!"

"I thought you can driver yourself?" I asked.

"Uh..I can..but because of some overreacting policeman, I can't," he said hesistantly.

All of us laughed. "What happened, Onew-ssi? Can I call you Onew-ssi?"

Onew nodded. "You can call me Onew oppa if you want to, but in the brotherly way. Kekekeke~ Key! Can I tell them? Can I?" he said in Korean.

Key shouted immediately, "Aniyo! Hyungg, you can't!"

Onew pretended not to hear and taunted, "I'll take that as a yes. So--"

"Hyung-ah~!" Key interrupted.

"-he was turning left--"

"Yahh! Onew!"

"-but he didn't see a-"

"LALALALALALALA I'm not listening!!"

"-policeman who was actually drinking coffee peacefully one afternoon-"

"Yah! Washboard abs!"

"-and he swerved to the-"

"Hyung! I'm not going to cook you breakfast!"

"-left and almost hit the policeman-"

"Aniyo!! Why did you tell them?! Yah! Stop!"

"-but the funny thing was-"

"Onew-hyungg! Don't tell them that part!"

"-the policeman was so shocked-"

"AISH ONEW."

"themughewasdrinkingwith tippedandhespilledhiscoffeerightonhisface!" Onew said quickly to avoid being cut off by Key again. "And you know, obese police plus coffee on his face plus his beetroot red face just makes us laugh so hard.." Onew sighed. Beside him, Key was throwing a fit.

Key pouted, knowing there was nothing else he could do. "The police knocked on the window, with his moustache dripping with coffee and all, and demanded for his license card," Onew finished off with a chuckle. By then, I was already laughing my head off while clutching my stomach tightly.

The rest of the trip was filled with laughter while Onew tells us stories of Key (and Jonghyun) with him whining for Onew to stop. The car came to a screeching halt, as Onew almost missed the entrance to the restaurant. Key stepped out of the car first and opened our door, helping the 5 of us step down the car. When he reached his hand to help me he whispered, "Jonghyun would LOVE that dress." I turned from pale, to a mad shade of red.

Two doorman on each side opened the double glass doors, enough for the seven of us to step inside together. I saw Onew toss the key (not Key) to the valet service and strided in with us as well.

The restaurant was unbelievable beautiful. It was elegant. The moment I stepped foot on the polished marble floor, I felt like a princess in a fairy tale.

I can hear soft music playing and a waterfall. The waiters and waitresses were dressed in different kinds of traditional clothes. There were round lamps hanging from each table and flowers from all types of countries. The restaurant was so huge, I was sure you could fit 1000 people there and still have space.

Key slipped lowered the cap he was wearing, and Onew slid his sunglasses on to avoid being recognized by shawols who, by chance, was also eating there. A quick nod from Key to a waitress named Seungyeon brought us to our table. It was a private room. Furnished with 10 chairs and red walls. I could recognize Jonghyun, Taemin and Minho occupying the first 3 chairs on the left side. Taemin was playing with his fingernails while Jonghyun was playing with his blackberry. Minho was just staring at nothing or probably the patterns on the walls. I could tell that they were very bored. Jonghyun noticed the click of the door first and stood up to greet us. From his naughty smile, I could tell that this was going to be a long night.

 

 

 

An update at last!

I was going to update yesterday but the connection was so bad I couldn't even open the site without scolding the computer XD

Oh and, all the romance is going to start from here! :D

I keep on changing the colour of this thing LOL

I hope you like it~ *bows*