A Dinner with Five Idols?! Count Me In!

Fated to Meet You

 

"Gomawo, Kibummie!!" Jonghyun shouted. Key sat on the chair and sighed.

"Oh, and I have a present for you," Key smirked, looking at Jonghyun's anxious face. He pulled out the printed snapshot of the two girls sleeping and handed Chloe's picture to Jonghyu and Rose's to Taemin. The maknae looked at Rose in amazement. Then they heard Jonghyun's squeal. Al four of the members stared at him with raised eyebrows immediately.

Jonghyun looked back at them questioningly. "What? Fine. Never shall I squeal again," he declared, a little bit ashamed. Minho shook his head in disbelief and continued playing his new Nintendo DS, given by a fan in Japan.

Taemin whispered unknowingly, "She's beautiful."

Key turned his head towards him and taunted, "You wanna meet her?" Taemin nodded like a cute puppy.

"Tonight, okay?" Key promised and averted his gaze back to Jonghyun who was staring intensely at Chloe's picture. "Jonghyun-ah! Give me her blackberry PIN! So I can make arrangements and stuff like that."

"Ani," Jonghyun instantly refused. Key pouted and whined back, "Waeee? Give me! Give me! Taeminnie come help me. You won't meet Rose unless he gives me the PIN!" Taemin nodded and then they started the Jumping game.

Thank goodness Jonghyun is rather short, Key chuckled to himself. Jonghyun was now standing on the sofa, his left hand clutching his Blackberry tightly which was raised to avoid the other two from reaching. Both the dongsaengs were jumping under him like lions in the zoo trying to bite the meat that hovered above them.

Soon, Jonghyun's arm grew tired and he shouted, "Stop! Stop!" Key and Taemin plus Onew, who was laughing at the edge of the room, looked curiously up at him. Key raised an eyebrow and asked, "Why wouldn't you give it to me? It's just a PIN!"

The dino-faced idol plopped down on the sofa, his blackberry still secured at the back of his body sandwiched between his hand and his muscly back. He mumbled softly, "Because I don't want anyone else have her PIN except for me."

"Aww! Selfish Kim Jonghyun has finally fallen for ONE girl!" Key cooed, then switched to umma mode, "But don't play with her heart, yes? Or else I'll kill you, you player."

Jonghyun rolled his eyes. He mockingly held his right hand up and declared, "I, Kim Jonghyun, shall not cheat or date another girl as I chase Claire to caress her in my arms."

"You will have to repeat that to Claire when you ask her to be your girlfriend, promise?" Key snickered. Jonghyun nodded slowly.

Then Key continued, "Okay, because you don't want to give me her PIN nor her phone number - wherever you got that, you will arrange the venue, time, place, budget, reservations, ride and clothes for tonight. Since tomorrow we're leaving for Korea." Jonghyun looked at Key like he was some kind of alien; with his eyes ready to jump out of its sockets and mouth opened in an O shape.

"In the other hand, I'll just give you her PIN. It's still 10 am, so there's still enough time to prepare. You win, okay? Here's her PIN and phone number. Go, go prepare everything!" Jonghyun shooed Key away.

"Yah! Kibum! Wait for me! I want to buy some chicken!" Onew ran towards the door. Minho looked at them and walked calmly saying, "I'm coming as well. I wanna buy more games for this thing."

As soon as Key left with the 3 members trailing behind him, he threw himself to the sofa and closed his eyes. He sat back up in frustration while massaging his temples. Then, he reached for his wallet from his back pocket and flipped it open. Next, he pulled out SHINee's picture and inside, flipped backwards with white cardboard glued on it, was another picture of a stunning Korean girl in her 20s.

She was fair-skinned and had long, wavy brown hair which became neat curls towards the end. "Eun Jae," Jonghyun smiled, and then frowned afterwards. He breathed in a long breath and shouted, "Ohtokae-yo?!" His voice bouncing along the walls of the huge, empty hotel suite.

***

The familiar ringtone of 'Stand by Me' filled my ears, making memories flash back through my mind. I smiled dreamily liked an idiot. Someone nudged me, snapping me off from my reverie. "Aren't you going to answer that?" Tiffany asked. I nodded in embarasment. I lifted the phone up to my face and saw that it was an unknown number.

I pressed the recieve call button and said, "Hello?"

"Annyeong Claire! Is it okay if you and your friends come eat at Sarang Restaurant tonight? Say, 9 pm? Use something nice, okay?" I blinked twice and immediately knew that it was Key.

He continued, "I think it's better if I pick you up. How many friends do you have? I'll need to reserve a place in the restaurant. Oh, and, I'll pick you up at the hotel at around 8."

"Um, there are 4 of us in total. I can ask my other friend to join in to make it an even number," I answered, thinking of who I should ask. Ah! There's that fanatic dubu lover, Elena.

Key chirped, "Sure! Since you're with Jonghyun and I already have a girlfriend, another person should be good. Hey Claire, why don't we do matchmaking between them?"

I smiled mischievously, but then my smile quickly turns into a frown, "But then one of my friend likes Yesung."

"Then who's her bias in SHINee?"

"Jonghyun," I replied quietly. There was a few seconds of silence in the other line.

Key started talking again, "Just invite her anyway, since I'm also not going to be paired up. There's an equal number of boys and girls that are to be paired in that case." I gave a sound of approval.

"Tell me the details of the pairings tonight," he whispered and hung up. I skipped towards my friends since I was left behind a little from the phone call.

I half-squealed half-said to them, "Guys! Guys!! SHINee invited us to dinner! Let's buy some clothes then!" Rose perked up in a milli-second.

"Okay. I know a store with sells cute clothes for you,Tiff. And the store perfect for you too Soph. As for you," she smirked. "I know exactly the right outfit." I groaned. This was going to be a long day filled with dresses, clothes, blabbers and price tags.

 

 

What do you think of this chapter? Too short? Ikr. if only i can type better~ I keep on getting typos..

I got back pain after typing this exceptionally long chapter O.O

I wish SHINee would invite me to dinner for real. T-T   

Either way, I hope you like it! *bows*