My First Hour Being Called As His Own

Fated to Meet You

Last time I checked I was frozen. Yes literally frozen. Like someone in the restaurant just decided to freeze all of the customers to popsicles. So now I'm frozen in the outside and in the inside.

Someone nudged me, snapping me out of my little frozen speech. "So, answer?" Jonghyun said.

"Uh..y-yes?" I wasn't stuttering, I was chattering, from the cold not anxiety. Ironic, isn't it?

"Are you cold?" he asked again, although happiness and joy was reflected in his eyes. I nodded slightly and suddenly felt warm in the outside. Nope not inside. I'm pretty sure it's Antartica inside. I wonder if there are penguins..

WHOA. Okay, back to the point.

Why did I feel warm? I didn't know as well, so I turned my head back and found the bling bling dinosaur hugging me. Even Rose and Sophia stopped bickering and stared.

"Warm now?" Jonghyun smiled. I nodded, my face (once again) a mad shade of red.

"KIM JONGHYUN," Rose roared, as if she knew him her whole life. "You need your mother-in-law's permission to hug her daughter first you disrespectful dinosaur!"

But of course, the stubborn dino won't listen. He was busy humming a song to me. I think it's their new Japanese song Kiss Kiss Kiss. He can really sing well, I agree. I can see why SM Ent chose him over other applicants.

"Hmm.. Rose, I'd like to take your daughter home for my christmas present. Agreed? Agreed. In return, wrapped up in a huge yellow bow without a box is our very own Taeminnie! Yeah, he's your present. Shoo shoo and open the ribbon or something," Jonghyun negotiated. Smart guy. It worked really well.

Without a second thought, Rose ran to Taemin and hugged, or rather squished, him..dearly.

"Oof," Taemin managed to squeak out.

Soph tapped her foot impatiently and said, "Doesn't mean you're getting away with this you . You also need the auntie's permission."

Jonghyun taunted her by saying, "Ah. It's Yesung. He text messaged me. I wonder if he would accept a guest named Sophia when she gets to go to Korea. Do you think he will?"

"UMH," Soph clasped , resisting the urge to give up. Jonghyun taunted her even more until she blurted out, "FINE. Promise me that I can meet Yesung."

Jonghyun typed something in Korean to Yesung and shoved his phone back to his pocket, feeling satisfied. "You are now officially mine," he said, nuzzling his nose to my . I laughed a little. He looked like a penguin.

"Jonghyun-ssi," I called out to him.

"Aigo. We're dating and you call me Jonghyun-ssi? Call me oppa or at least Jjongie," he whined.

"Then can I call you Penguin-gun?"

He seemed shocked about the sudden nickname but he nodded and said yes. Once more, his eyes twinkled from laughter as he cupped my face and kissed me once more, as the same electric spark crawled down my spine.

"KIM JONGHYUN," Onew finally bursted. "Get a room. Please." But the way I see it, it's like he's pleading for us to get out of the room. Jonghyun looked questioningly at Onew, and pulled back. He sighed and sat back down much to my dismay, actually.

Everybody started settling down again, sitting in their respective places as the food came. Wait, not everybody. Where on earth were Tiff and Minho?

***

"Gross," Tiffany commented, as soon as escaped from the room.

"erted," Minho added.

"Weird."

"Yuck."

"EEW."

"Romantic though."

"And sweet."

"Not to mention charmi- Whoa whoa whoa. Why are we praising that dino face?" Minho said, stopping himself. Then he smiled at Tiff saying, "You seem to have common sense. Well, compared to those other four friends of yours. And well, the most normal. I guess I'm somehow the same with you. The neutron among the electrons and protons."

Tiffany looked down and smiled, she knew exactly how that feels. She endured the times when her friends were having a sugar rush, jumping here and there, and listened to all their problems quietly, giving them advice. She isn't a professional, but if they ask for it, she will always do her best to do so.

She smiled at times Claire cries, comforting her softly until Claire either stops or falls asleep on her lap. Then Tiffany would phone Rose to help her carry Claire to her bed. And Rose would always help.

At times when Sophia would have one of her rants, Tiff would keep quiet and recieve any pats or joking hits on her arm.

When Rose needs a companion to shop, she would always be the first one to respond unless she really had something to do that day. She knows that Claire appreciates her, and cares for her like her own twin sister. Plus, how Rose would nag like a mother as if her daughter is going to university. Sophia would share her laughs and dreams for the brighter future, but she feels something is missing.

Without meaning to, her tears started to well and fall down slowly. Minho looked flabbergastingly at her. But calmed himself down and chose to pat her slowly in the back.

That did not solve the problem. Instead of stopping, she cried even more.

Should I- I think not. Besides, I don't know her and- But she's crying. Ohtokkae?! Minho debated within himself. Ah, fine. Just for today.

Minho pulled her shoulder towards his broad chest and patted her back reassuringly. Tiffany's tears stopped immediately, and is now filled with utter shock and confusion.

Minho? The flaming charisma guy is actually hugging me? she thought slowly, her mind still trying to process the things happening. But she would not budge. She felt safe. Safe and comfortable in his arms as she felt his chest rise and fall.

At least for now the missing hole is filled, her voice echoed silently in her mind. Even if the hole is filled by SHINee's one and only Minho. Someone I'll most probably never meet again. But for now, I'll feel comfortable. If only I could stop time.

 

 

A little emotional, yes?

Rose's story haven't started yet~ And Soph's is still a long way to go~

Although it seems that jjong's and claire's story is smooth..you'll see later ;)

I hope you like it~ *bows*

PS. my typing is getting better now!! ^^v (and yay! Key's fave colour!)