The tempter

My Hot Tempter

‘Hell yes, aren’t you?’ He winked and I quickly look away. ‘My name is Taemin and welcome to The Tempters Club. Come on in.’ He smiles his best smile again and this time, dragging me into the club, pushing at least 3 thick wooden doors.

 

I’m surprised instead of loud and noisy disco music, it’s replaced with a slow and chic song.

‘What song is this?’ I asked as he led me to seat at one of the sofa in the lobby. I’m led to what I assume to be a bar with sofas and there are several hall ways that stretched to other cabins, I assume.

 

‘Stolen dance, our favorite.’ He answered and ordered a drink from the bar. ‘Here.’ He smiles and pushes a brown colored drink to me. ‘Jager Bomb, not heavy and it’s sweet.’

 

‘I-is this alcohol?’ I asked, faking to check his reaction. Oh my, I love jagermeister and jager bomb even more. Last summer at Paris when we finished our summer school, my friend, Amber offered to teach me to drink and she was surprise to know my tolerance for liquor is pretty high. I could hold up to a jagermeister, a whisky on the rock and 2 beers. Even I was surprised.

 

I thanked him as I took up the glass of drink and a took sniffle, unless it’s spike with anything, it should be fine to drink.

‘Don’t worry, it’s a clean drink. We don’t do anything under the table.’ Taemin said as he seats next to me, holding up an iPad. ‘Want me to take a sip first?’ he asked and I quickly shake my head.

‘I’ll be fine.’ I offered and this time he shakes his head with a small chuckle.

 

‘You don’t share, huh?’ He asked and punched something into his iPad when I shake my head. ‘Okay, please tell me your real name, weight, height and age.’ I blink my eyes again at him, my weight? ‘Maybe you can give me your fake weight.’ He offered and finally brought me back with him.

 

‘I’m sorry.’ I apologized and he laughed again.

‘It’s fully understandable, babe. Don’t be so affected by appearance, it’s the inside that’s important. ‘He offered as a form of comfort and he has no idea how grateful I am for that. I smiled a little and answer his question.

 

‘I’m Minhae, Kim Minhae. 22 this year, 163 cm and 65kg.’ I whispered the last part and Taemin showed no expression but diligently punch in the details.

 

‘Okay, so do I call you Minhae or? Any preference?’ He asked and I decided to stick with Minhae after some thoughts. I looked around the surrounding again when he is punching something again. The club is furnished with red cushions and  looks pretty quiet and peaceful, no one is around except us.

 

‘Is there no one around now?’ I asked, trying to contain my curiosity to the minimum.

‘They are all in their room, the rooms are sound proof.’ He said and wastes no time to ask me more questions, this time on the reason for my visit and preference for the guy that I want.

 

‘I’m here to shake off my first kiss and for a hot makeup session.’ I said and tried hard to maintain a normal face without any tint of red. But as usual, Taemin seems to be unaffected by my words and continues to punch his iPad. ‘What are you doing?’ I asked, feeling slightly offended that I have no idea what he is doing.

 

‘Oh, I am helping you to fill up our survey to find the right guy for you. Please do not worry too much, we will not do anything that is against our customer’s own will.  So, your choice of guy is?’

 

‘Someone taller than me and will not laugh at me for being ugly.’ I said frankly. This is all that I need. ‘Oh, and someone older than me. I can accept up to 5 years of age. ‘ I added and he nodded his head.

 

‘You’re not ugly, Minhae. Be more confident.’ He encourages and I could only nod my head. Big fat liar is all I could think of.  ‘Alright, any other preferences?’ He asked and I shook my head. I do not have a very long want list, as long as he doesn’t mind my appearance and is cute, this is enough for me. He nodded and led me into one of the cabin.

 

‘Unless you initiate it, our guys will not engage in with you. All he will do is to make out with you, including at the upper body and fondling with your . Would that be clear?’ He asked and I nodded my head. He has already repeat this for the tenth times, just how much does he worries about me? I may be a first-timer, but I am not innocent. The dark y novels have build my mind to be ready for this.

 

‘Okay.’ He smiles and handed me a receipt. ‘Total would be $300 and you can choose to pay now or later.’

‘N-now.’ I offered, I wouldn’t be able to stand to have a conversation with the same guy that has make out with me while I settled the bill. I would feel cheap and dirty. Okay, maybe not so extreme. I over think a lot and too much. I quickly gave him the amount in cash and was told to wait for a while, while he brings the right guy for me.

 

My heart is thumping way too fast and I was surprised to find the couch to be extremely soft and warm to seat. I placed my bag at the edge of the couch and rest on my back. The walls are painted red and the couch is in black color. There is a table in front of me with a plate of snacks and fruits, and a TV all the way next to the door.

 

I am glad that the air con is blasting so hard that I am feeling just cooling, because I bet I would be drowning in sweat by now. Not a pretty sight.

 

I almost jumped when I heard a knock on the door and the door knob turn to reveal a blond hair guy. He has the most beautiful eyes I have ever see and his hair is style such that it looks messy but well maintained.

‘Hi, I am Chunji. You are Minhae?’ He asked and I nod my head, once again aware of how red and hot my face is. Chunji is tall and slim, too skinny for his own good. He’s dress in a pale blue shirt and skinny grey jeans. He looks hot and cute.

 

Oh my gosh, I can’t get hot out of my mind.