Babo

My Hot Tempter

'Chunji, stop walking will you?' I shouted as I cope to follow while he practically is running now. I am of no match to his long legs. 

After the shocking confession from Mark, Chunji left without a word in his emotionless face. I was too worried about him and decided to bid my byes to Mark and Sojin. 

'Thank you and sorry.' Was all I told Mark after returning his jacket to him and running out to chase after Chunji. 

I am so glad the rain has stopped but the wet floor is not doing me any good deeds. I almost fell down twice with my slippery shoe sole. These flats are not worthy of the 30 bucks. 

'Chunji!' I yell again and a sneeze follows. 'Chun-' I bump into his chest while trying to call for him again. 'Chunji?' I said again and this time he took off his leather jacket and made me wear it. 

I flush as he helps me with his jacket. It's different from what Mark has done. Mark simply place the jacket over my shoulder while this boy here is making me wear it. I can't meet his eyes. My heart is thumping way faster compare to earlier incident. 

'Why did you ran out? The party has not ended yet.' I frown and look up to see a cherry face Chunji. 

Is he mad?

'Angry?' I asked again, but there was no response. 'Mark is just an acquaintance I just got to know. He's not really that close.' I explained and it has also struck to me why am I explaining so much to him? 'But why are you angry?' I probe, but he remains silent. 'Mark, he...'

'Stop it. Stop the Mark thing!' He glare at me. 'How could you just disappear for so long? I was worried about you and almost search the school compound for the 3rd time.' He scolds, not minding we are in the middle of the street with people walking pass us. 

'Chunji!' I whispered, 'Aren't you a bit too loud?' I look around timidly. Everyone is looking at us. 

'So now you're worried about what others think about you.' He answers dryly. 'What about me? I was worried sick and yet you had fun with another man!?' 

'Hey, don't accuse me of that!' I rebuke. I was just taking a breathe up in the lawn, I didn't thought things would take such a nasty turn. 

Chunji is still fuming with anger. This past week I've never seen him this angry. He's always accommodating me. 

Am I too use to how he is spoiling me? 

I look at him again, at least he isn't as angry as before. 

'I-' Before I could apologise, Chunji pulls me to a dark alley and push me against the wall. 'Chun-' He crashes his lips against mine while he hold both my arms up against the wall, forcing me to stay in place. 

I gave up fidgeting after a few seconds. I hate how his touch makes me see white. His soft and coaxing had me opening my mouth for him. I could feel his tongue dancing with mine. 
His hands slowly moves up to interlace with my fingers. It slowly slides down next to my ear. I moan against Chunji dominating demands and whimpers when I feel his cold fingers wrapping around my bare neck. 

His fingers are cold, but yet I am feeling hot.

'Minhae.' I frown at the lost of contact of our lips and comes eye to eye with Chunji. He is no longer fuming with anger, instead his face is flushing pink. His hands are now hugging my waist, bringing me close to him. 

The night is quiet and I hope my heart beat isn't as loud as the crickets coming out to play. 

'Do you still remember the day you answered my call and we became friends?' He asks and I nod my head. I will always remember both Tao and Sehun as my nemesis. 'I was persistent and you finally agree to let me in.' I nod again, he was kind of annoying when I didn't want to be involve with him. 'Right.' He smiles and pull me closer to him again. Both my palms are on his chest to push him away, but he didn't budge at all. 

I'm on full alert to have his face so up close to mine. I tried my best to maintain a distance away from him, but instead he is always trying to narrow the gap. 


He laughs while looking down at me. 
'What's so funny?' I frown. 'Why did you kiss me , again?' I demanded, 'Friends don't kiss each other all the time!' I scolded. 

'Right, that a fair point.' He agrees. What!? How dare he answers so nonchalantly!
'I'm serious here!' I press. 
'I am, too!' He answers with his heart melting smile. 
'What!?' I am hoping like a hot rabbit and he still can smile like everything is normal. 'You're ridiculous!' I whine. 

'And you are stupid. A dummy, babo.' He counters, challenging me.
'I'm not stupid.' I shake my head.

'You are.'
'I said no!'

'Then why can't you see what I am doing now?' He asks with a sad smile.
'I don't know. After service or something.' I don't know what to say and I really hope this has nothing to do with after service. I swear I will burn down that club that made my life turn upside down. 

'You know it isn't.' He pinches my nose as hard as he can and I frown when he got a huge part of my bb cream on his thumb and forefinger.
'My makeup!' I cried and force his fingers away from my nose when he attempts to wipe it back.

'So, babo, if you are not stupid,' he pauses and inches closer, 'enlighten me why didn't you push me away when I kiss you.' He whispers his question and I could only turn my face away from embarrassment. I can't even run away when his grip on my waist is not loosening. 

'I don't know.' I muttered. 'You're crazy if you like me.' I regretted saying that, even though it wasn't loud, it was still audible. 

Chunji is not speaking.

 


I'm crying mentally. 

 

 

What does this silence means?

 

 

Hello readers and everyone else! 


I was reading back on my story and I am so sorry I did not complete this. Its been two years... So sorry! 🙏🙏🙇 I will complete this together with 'You're that girl in the club?!'. 

Please continue to support by reading, subscribing and commenting.

 Thank you so much 😊😊😚