Jealousy, hmmm

My Hot Tempter

Thinking I could get a good night sleep after consulting Sojin for what has happened yesterday was all wrong. I feel even more tired and was glad to make it on time for my bus after waking up late. I look around the crowded bus to see no sight of Chunji. 

 

 

Maybe he doesn't have class today. Maybe he has already went off. There's no way he would wait for me. I sigh and indulge in sad love songs. 

 

I hate it when I over think and thought that something might work out. This is so Kim Minhae. 

 

'Hey.' I look to my right to see Chunji taking off one side of my earpiece and slipping his hand with mine when I alight the bus. Wow, that was unexpected. Is he waiting for me? 

 

'Why are you here?' I found myself asking and walking with him up the overhead bridge. 

 

'I'm waiting for you.' He answers my most-wanted-to-know question. Unknowingly a small smile form on my face, but as soon as it appears, it disappear. I don't want him to get the wrong idea. Not after indulging in sad love songs. 

 

'For what?' I am stubborn, testing the limit he has for me. He simply laughed and drags me to class, to my marketing class. 'Why are you here with me?' He's seated comfortably next to me, laying out his notes. 

 

'I'm crashing with you. I'm in the same marketing class as you, I'm not lying.' I arched an eyebrow, but questions no further. If he is, so be it. At least I'm not alone in this class. 

 

Discussion with Chunji is funny and crazy. All the ideas he has for the questions are innovative and out of the box. Maybe if things may not or may work out between us, he is going to be my marketing tutor. A free tutor. 

 

'What's your next class?' He asks when I came out of the ladies after our marketing class. 

'Economics at 12.' I say, no longer minding the fact he's trying to know me better or trying whatever he wants to get close. I like him around, because that means I'll not be alone. Yeah, not alone. 

 

'Me too, Miss Im?' His eyes lighten up and I was forced to believe him. Economics is for year 1 and I failed that module thus I need to retake. 

 

'You sure? You fail that too?' I am really very unwilling to believe him but again, he is seating next to me comfortably. 

 

Before I could start another topic with him, a girl with straight red brownish hair tap his shoulder and settled herself next to him. 

 

'Hey, Chunji! You're in this class?' She asks in her surprise tone. No need for introduction, I hate her already. Very much. 

 

'Yeah, its been a while, Suzy.' Chunji simply smiles and turn to me for my attention. He is ignoring her and giving only the briefest answer he can offer. I steal a few peeks at Suzy and swear she isn't smiling nicely at all. It is the type who-are-you kind of fake smile.  

 

I decided the best thing to do is to ignore her and just focus on Miss Im. I know how girls get crazy when they guys they are offering attentions are ignoring them. It's jealously.  

 

'You'll be coming for future lessons as well?' Suzy asked as Miss Im wrapped up the classes. I'm too caught up by my own thoughts that I almost daydream through out the class. 

'Yeah, why?' 

 

'Save me a seat, okay? I'm alone in the class. We used to save each other a seat last semester too.' Suzy winks at Chunji and I could only scoffed mentally. 

 

'Hey, where are you going?' Chunji stops me when I'm ready to left my seat. His grip on my wrist is firm and strong. 

 

'Home.' I simply said, not giving anything away. 

'Wait for me.' He frowns and turn to Suzy. 'I'll try.' He gives a thin smile and take my hand, leading me out of the lecture room. I'm not looking at Suzy nor saying bye to her, I had enough of her jealous glare the whole afternoon. 

 

'What's wrong?' Chunji asked as we wait for the bus to come. Seriously, can he just leave me alone? I have no idea where this is leading. And him running around in my mind is tiring. My mind needs a break. 

'Nothing.' I pursed my lips and ignore his presence until the bus come. 

 

'Come on, you know I wasn't flirting with Suzy.' He explained. 'I didn't know she could be in this class too.' 

'I do not know you're in this class too.' I rebuke stubbornly. I roll my eyes when he pulls me to sit at the back row. I don't know why he is trying so hard to explain. I don't want to over think, but yet I'm still hoping for something. 

 

 

'If you're not going to talk to me again, I'll tell your friends about your visit to the tempters club. How you offer your first kiss to me.' Chunji whispers into my ear and I almost gasp out loud. 

 

'What? You wouldn't!' I frown. This is a really unexpected low class threat. 'You're scooping to so low?' I asked and he simply shrugs. 

 

I pouted and slumped on my seat, folding my arms. I'm thinking, thinking of ways to protect myself. 'But the club has the responsibility to protect their customer's privacy!' I whisper, remembering what Taemin told me. 

 

'Not my business.' He shakes his head. 

'You're breaching the rules.' I add, but he seems to be firm. This is so frustrating! Why did I even attempt to enter that club or do something so silly. 

 

'I'll expose your secrets if you do!' I seat up and decided to threaten him as well. An eye for an eye. 

'Be my guest.' My mouth widened at his word. He's not intimated by me. Oh no, he's not scared of me. Why would anyone be? I slumpled back to my back and close my eyes in defeat. 

 

Just what does he wants? 

 

He giggles at my desperate state and drags me out of the bus when it reached my stop. Or our stop. 

 

'Do you have classes tomorrow?' I shake my head, Friday is empty for me. It is home study day. 'Great me too, meet me here tomorrow at 10.'

 

'What? Why? I need to study at home.' I pursed my lips. 'I don't go out with strangers.' I emphasis. 

 

'Okay.' He nods and suddenly his hand is on his mouth, as if trying to amplify something. 'Kim Min-'

'Hey, what are you doing?' I asked and shut his mouth using his palm. He is driving me crazy! He mumbles something against his palm and I have to make him swear to not shout anymore. 

 

'So if you do not want to risk any of the things you have done to be known, be here by 10. Or else, I'll personally knock on your door and have breakfast in your house.' What? My house? 

 

'Okay.' I resign to my life. He's got a hold of me. I hope what he wants to do tomorrow would be decent. I am decent. 

 

'Don't worry, I'll see you tomorrow.' He says and left with a peck on my face. 

 

God, I'm really confused. And scared. 

 

 

Hello!

So glad u guys love ybe fluffiness! I love it too ((: