That stranger

My Hot Tempter

As much as I drag about the day, it went off in a blink of an eye. I reluctantly head to town with Sojin to pick a decent dress and before I knew it, I'm standing at the entrance of the school. Loud music booming across the campus, shouting and howling, the disco lights weren't helping ease my uneasiness. 

 

'Chill, Minhae. It'll be fun.' Sojin assure and I simply shrug. She's great at comforting people, comforting me and I hope she is right. 

 

We went into the school and went straight to the eating area because I came with an empty stomach. Sojin had to excuse herself for the ladies and I decided to stay put at the dining area while I wait for Sojin. I hope these few minutes doesn't kill. 

 

Looking around the dimly lit hall, everyone seems to be enjoying themselves. I bet I'm the odd one out. No sight of my friend, no sight of Chunji. I wonder where they are. 

 

As I half eat and half scan around the hall, I spotted a familiar looking guy choosing his drinks. He looks cute and handsome, but I just couldn't remember where I've seen him. While digging hard into my brain memories, Sojin came back and that split second, the guy was gone. 

 

'Who are you looking for?' She asks and I could only shake my head. I have no idea who I am looking for as well. 

 

'Minhae!' Chunji's voice was loud and clear as he came from behind us. He's dressed in a causal shirt top with a leather jacket and skinny black pants. He does look breath taking. I'm so glad the dim lights doesn't show how I'm scanning Chunji from head to toe. 

 

'He's cute.' Sojin whsiper and I could only smack her arms. 

'Don't.' I warn and she could only pouts her lips. 

 

The other friends came shortly and the guys grabs some drinks and we chose a corner to bask in the highness of the night. 

 

 

Truthfully speaking, I'm not enjoying at all. Chunji's been taking care of me the whole night, but I believe he's not having his fun at all. Taking the chance to slip, I cook up a lie and head straight to the ladies, alone. After I'm done, I went straight up to the lawn at level 2. 

 

Lawn area was much quieter with only very few people hanging around. Choosing a spot not far away from the exit of the lawn, I sat comfortably and stretch my legs. This feels so good, all the standing and my flats were killing me. 

 

'Hey, alone?' I look up to see a stranger boy smiling at me under the faint campus light. I simply blinked at him and he took the seat next to me. 'Not having fun inside the hall?' He ask and I simply smile. Is he drunk or what? 

'Maybe.' I whisper, hoping he's not drunk or out of his right mind now. No one hits on me, well not until now. I have no idea if I should be happy about it or should I shout for help because he could be dangerously drunk. 

 

'Hey, don't be so stiff, we could have some fun together.' He winks and before he could get his hands on me, I felt a pull on my arm and I'm on my feet. 

'Stay away from her.' The voice firmly spoke and pulls me away. 'A, come with me.' I blink as I'm being pull by yet another stranger on the wrist, but it felt different this time. This stranger, he, gives me a sense of unknown security. The warmness spread from his grip on my wrist felt scoring hot, but yet I didn't want him to release my arm. 

 

After walking for some distance, we stop at one of the building and settle on the bench. The lights are fully on and I can see his face. Bright and clear. He's the guy whom I saw choosing his drinks eariler at the dinning area. 

 

Does he likes me? Or is he a stalker? Otherwise how would he knows I'm up at the lawn. Everybody is having fun in the hall except for me the loner. 

 

'Are you okay?' His deep spoken voice sounds y yet calming. He has a native accent of an American and I can't describe how much I like the accent. It sounds really cool and no doubt, I'll never speak like that. How speaks Korean like an American? 

 

'I'm fine, who are you?' I ask, hoping I'm not rude by not recognising him if he is my friend. He let's out a small laugh and  mimic a person seated on a seat hugging his bag and trying to sleep while seated. I arch my brows as I watch him act out, then I finally remember who he is. 

 

Oh god, he knows I was looking at him at that time?

 

 Hi guys, hope u missed me!

I'm in love again! This time its GOT7 Mark! Omg, he's so cute and weird at the same time.. Pardon me haha... So I have included Mark in  My Part Time Boss as a minor role and I've decided to add him here as my main! So I'm gonna have 2 mains Hehe! 

 

So if any of u guys have not heard or do not like them, I suggest watching GOT7 A and Stop stop it, its what made me love him! But I do hate Suzy and Mark line.. ): 

 

Anyway, enjoy! Hehe