The xoxo

My Hot Tempter

I blink several times before I finally push Chunji away. 'H-hey!' I yell. Instead of aplogizing to me, he has this smug on his face. 

 

'This is more like it.' He grins and shaking his head playfully. I stomp on my feet and frown unhappily. 

 

'I wasn't planning on that!' I rebuke but Chunji seems to be really happy that the kiss landed on his lips instead of his cheek. I sigh and look at him defeated. 'Anyway, happy birthday, Chunji.' I smile and he started marching towards me, hugging me like a close friend. 

 

'Geeze, thanks. You really don't know how much fun I had today.' He says and patted my back. 'Especially the kiss.' He whispers and he run away from me when I attempted to slap his shoulder. 'I'm the birthday boy here!' He warns and I was force to stop. I fold my arms and look at him with confusion. I'm a mess with him around. He does makes me sees moon and stars, always getting dizzy and confused. 

 

'Fine. Glad you had fun. Bye.' I give a small wave and find Chunji infront of me again. Did he just teleported or is his leg really that long?

 

'You really do not need me to bring you home? I'm sure I'll be very happy to do so.' I shake my head and he finally gave up into sending me home. 

 

What a day and night. Who would know such a turn of event would happen and for the first time in my life, I couldn't be anymore happier like today. 

--

 

'Come on, you gotta tell me something. I have never seen such a smile on your face. Its full of happiness and secrets.' Sojin teased but I kept my firm stand and shake my head. 

 

'Nothing, how many times do you need me to repeat to you? 7 words - NOTHING!' I emphasis with my loud voice but I doubt that will stop her from forcing answers out of my mouth.  Maybe just for the moment. 

 

'So what's for lunch? Amber will be here another 5 minutes.' Sojin says as she reads from the chat from our group chat, The xoxo. I like that name, it sounds like some secret group or rather, gossip girl. 'Oh, that's the swing-both-way guy.' Sojin whispers as she points towards the entrance of the foyer. 

 

, Chunji is with Sehun, Tao and Minah. I give a small smile when I see the group spots us and is coming towards our direction. 

 

'Hello.' Sehun smiles and Minah attempts to hug the both of us with a sweet hello. Minah is always kind and cheerful, but it kinds of sadden me when we cannot be any closer like me and Sojin and Amber. 

 

'Hi, Minhae.' Chunji beams and I greeted him with a small hello. Sojin nudges me softly and I could only eyed her with a wriggled brows. What does she wants? 

 

'Where you guys heading to?' Sojin asks and the group seems to be heading to class. 'Cool. We're waiting for Amber to head for lunch.' 

 

'Have you guys heard of the school first disco theme night tomorrow? It's being held here, dancing, clubbing, drinking, all in one.' Minah asks and we could only shake our head. This is not our area of interest. 'Wanna join us?' She smirks and a sudden shivers went down my spine. This is so Minah, getting excited over clubbing and drinking.

 

'Maybe not.' I rejected but to my surprise, Chunji accepted for both of us. Everyone eyed him with shock, this is really unexpected.  

 

Holy god, why did he just do that?  

 

Hello! Enjoy ((: