Messing Around

My Hot Tempter

Oh my gosh, why is he here? Is he a friend of Sehun's or did or...or... Oh no, I have no idea. Before I could take a detour, I heard Tao's voice shouting for me. 

 

'Minhae!' He came running and patted my shoulder. This is not good. Tao usually ignores me, why did he even stop me today? 

'Hello.' I smile and took off a side of my earpiece. 'What are you doing?'

 

'Oh, we have just ended our sociology class with Sehun and Krystal. Krystal just left to meet her friends.' Tao says and I nod my head, strictly keeping my head to face him, not anywhere or anyone. 

 

'I'm gonna go to the library, talk to you later?' I tried to cook up an excuse but before I could make another attempt at running off, Sehun and Chunji are walking over. 

 

'Hey, Minhae. Just finished class?' He asked, with one hand in his pocket. Sehun loves to act cool, the cool guy who swings both ways. I pinched myself to not let out a laugh and instead smile and nods my head. 

 

'Yeah, I have the library to run for.' I say, still not looking at his other friend. 

 

'Oh, I'm heading there too, can I join you?' Chunji asks and I am forced to look at him. The three of us looked at him with a puzzled look at his out of the blue question. 

 

'You want to go to the library? I thought we were grabbing some lunch and you know Minhae?' Sehun asks and I find myself looking at Sehun then Chunji for his answer. 

 

'Yeah, I forgot about that. I need to look for something, and yes I'm in the same class as Minhae for marketing.' He answers smoothly. 

 

'Are we-'

'I'll see you guys tomorrow then.' Chunji cuts me out and drag me towards the library. 

'Okay, bye Chunji!' Tao waves goodbye and Sehun follows suit, walking away from us. 

 

I was on a constant lookout for my back and when they are far enough, my hand is intertwined with Chunji's in return. What the? 

 

'Excuse me?' I asked and hold our hands up, eying him to let my hand go. 

'What?' He asked, looking at me innocently. I gave up asking him but he won't budge when I try to remove my hand from his. 

 

His grip is strong and firm. Not what I expected from this skinny guy. 

 

'Excuse me?' I asked again, maintaining my cool. 'I need my hand back.' 

'Oh.' He finally gave in and smile sheepishly. Just what does he wants? Maintaining a safe distance away from him, I turn for the opposite direction when we are nearing the library. I am going nowhere further with this guy. He just freak me out.  'Aren't you going to the library?' He asked and I shake my head. 

 

'Bye.' I turn to my back momentarily to bow at him him but only to see him following me. 'Aren't you going to the library?' 

'Now you're asking me the same question.' He answers with his eye smiles. He shakes his head and walk beside me. 

 

'Are you playing me?' I asked, trying to be nice and friendly. I am friendly. He shakes his head again. 'Then why are you following me?' 

 

'Are you going home?' He ask and I nod my head. 

'Hey, that's not the question.' I frown.

'I'm walking you to the bus stop.' I hesitated to answer him, because I almost said really to his question. Like I would love to have him send me to the bus stop. Which is true, I would love that. 

 

I sigh mentally in my bus seat, Chunji has come up with another excuse into boarding the bus with me. I don't get him. I went to the club, he was the guy I pay for the service I want, he went off before the session ends and I left the club without any whinning. So what does he wants? Is this the after service?

 

'No, it isn't.' He says and I looked at him surprised. 'I said, no this is not an after service.' He turns to me. 'We don't do that. Things will get complicated with customers outside of the club.'

 

'Did I just say that out loud?' Chunji simply shrugs and I sigh again. 'Or it's because you went off early that time? I don't mind, so-'

'Yes.'

'What?' My eyes sparkled with curiosity, so it is indeed because he went off before 6. 

 

'I mean, yeah. I'm sorry about that. And I wanted to know you better.' He pursed his lips, waiting to see my reaction. 

'Oh, know me better as a friend?' I can't help but to contain my surprise. 

 

'Yes and you just wouldn't pick up the phone calls I have been trying to reach these few days.' Did he just not say things will get complicated outside with his customers? Am I not his customer? 

'I don't answer unknown numbers.' I say, as a matter of facts. 

 

'Fair enough.' He nodded, 'I happened to see you and your friend when Sehun pointed at your direction in the canteen.' He confessed and I can't stop cursing Sehun over and over again. That damn guy. 'So, technically, we are friends.'

 

'Okay, nice to meet you.' I smile and I quickly exited the bus when it reach my stop. I guess things happened way too fast and Chunji is still dumbfounded looking at me from his seat. I mouth my goodbye and ran off without looking back. 

 

What a crazy guy.