The right place

My Hot Tempter

‘I’ll see you tomorrow then.’ I pouted as I ended the call with Sojin. Apparently she has a date with her boyfriend, she’s not available to accompany me to the MUJI store to grab some gel pens.

 

I pull out my earpiece from my backpack and decided to have some clubbing songs to make me feel alive. Sugar free is a good choice.

 

Waiting for the bus alone is never a good choice, let alone under the son. I’m in a comfortable tee and in jeans, I look extremely ordinary. I sigh mentally when I caught my reflection on one the bus – I look fat and horrible. I have a few faint acne scars and the red dots are not healing yet.  Okay, I look extremely horrible.

 

The bus is finally here and I am so not ready to squeeze with this group of students who are pushing to get into the bus.

--

 

Man, it’s another day, new day for me to rot in class and come back home with a splitting headache when I revise my work.

I quickly prepare myself for the day and head out by preparing a shabby egg and ham sandwich. No one is home now and I could only make something up myself. I have no one to have lunch with and it’s just a three hour long lecture. I rather eat by myself at my own seat – like what everyone does.

 

‘Hey.’ Tao patted my shoulder and take the seat next to me. ‘I didn’t see you when I came, I was seating behind you only.’

‘Oh, okay. Haha.’ I smile, I don’t know what to say to him. Tao is not a close friend to me, he’s my friend’s friends and we happen to be travel mates with a bunch of new friends I get to know for this year summer school at London. We happen to be fans of the hater club for Sunny. Oh Sunny, she is the mutual friend we had and the reason why Tao is seating next to me. This is so complicated.

 

‘The school fee is being a motherer.’ Tao cursed and I looked at him, slightly alert. He’s a person full of cuss words, while I’m not. Okay, I do use a word or 2 in some occasions, maybe 2 times out of 10. The other 8 times are cursed mentally. Everyone assumed I’m nice, shy and quiet. The typical image I give to people and I’m tired of it. So what if I’m not bones and skin, a face radiating natural glows? I’m still pretty in my own way, and my prince charming will be coming for me soon. Well, I hope soon.

 

‘What about it? Credit card?’ I asked, trying to start a conversation. We don’t talk outside class, we have no mutual topic to talk about. Sunny may be a to me when she gets PMS, but I never badmouth a girl so horribly like Tao does. I wonder what Sunny exactly did to Tao and how much hatred does he have for her.

 

‘Oh, what happened?’ I frowned and he went on to explain they are not able to process his card with no specific reason. I simply nod as he continues to rant about the school being a and why it can’t work normally when we pay so much school fees yearly. I do not want to say anything longer than 10 words in a sentence, I’ll get into a heated argument with him. I never like letting him win when we quarrel.

 

‘So I’ll see you next week, have to pay the school fee.’ I nodded and bid him farewell. Just go and pay whatever fee you need to give.

We had an early dismissal today and I’ve gotten into a bus fast and smooth, I decided maybe I should go to this infamous club – a club full of hormones raging men that offers anything a girl’s erted mind can think of.

 

I’ve never talk to anyone about this club I have stumbled upon when I was surfing tumblr. Girls and women of all ages were going crazy over the club’s handsome and hot guys. Cute, y, handsome, gentle or even rough, you name it and they’ll have it. I’m not a ert girl, definitely not. But, to a 22 years old me, I have never ever peck on a guy’s face, much less say kiss and have a boyfriend.

 

I’m not a fan of romance novel, but after the y hot fifty shades of grey, I’m hooked to y dark romance novel. Its feels so turn on when the men have such dark needs and are possessive of their women.

 

I have no need for a sadist to make me feel wanted and love, but maybe a boy that’s cute enough to make my heart race so fast it ache. And since I’m not wanted or desired by anyone, I shall look for one myself. The club’s policy is strictly in house, the y men in the club will have nothing to do and will not interfere with the customer’s privacy life.

 

I shall have no problem choosing a cute guy and sent my first kiss away. It feels extremely stupid to always tell people I have not had my first kiss and is single for almost my whole life. I hate the fact that they always look at me like it’s my problem no one likes me.

 

Today I shall ignore all things that obstruct me kicking this damn first kiss away from my lips. I’m determined to get a boy that makes me forget my name.

 

Apparently, the club is situated at one of the high end shopping centre, occupying the top level of the mall, the 7th level. I wonder if I had the right address because I do frequent the mall with my mum, though we have never venture higher than the 5th floor. We have always thought the 6th and 7th offers beauty and salon service and we have no need for that.

 

I quickly head towards the ladies and touch up with a few puffs of face powder and a cherry pink lip gloss. I hope it does not make me looks like I am ready to seduce anyone and ready to be ed. I laughed at my own imagination run wild and quickly straightened my short and jeans. Today, I’m in my favorite black chiffon fitting shirt and a comfortable jean, bottom with a beige flats.

 

I clutched onto my sling bag strap and took brave but small steps towards the entrance. Unlike all other shops with transparent widows showing the interior inside, the club has black wallpaper and it seems creepy. Before I could back off, my feet have brought me to the counter and I am greeted by a light brown hair guy with swept back fringe, dressed in causal tee and skinny jeans. He looks hot and I am trying to keep my cool here, but I know my temperature is rising up, especially my face.

‘Hi, how can I help you, Miss?’ He smiles his dazzling all teeth smile and all I could do is to blink at him.

‘I-I erm… I think I came to the wrong place.’ I managed to say and when I was about to turn my heels for the exit, I was stop by this same guy.

‘Oh no, you don’t. You are fully aware what we provide here and I will let not your shyness get in the way.’ He smirks.

‘S-shyness?’ Oh my, how can he say this so… straight to my face?

 

Hello! 

This is my first chapter ^^