Chapter 5

Sparkling Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Sweetheart.. Please.." A tear escape his eye while he was staring at her. With a sad smile Seohyun erase the tears in his cheek and cupping his face with her palms and whisper, "I'm sorry, Yong. You have to do this." Seohyun sighed before moving away from him.

 

Yonghwa look down to the half cutting onion in the table and whimper. "Should we really use onion?"

 

"Ne, it will taste different without it." She was boiling the pasta and making the sauce when Yonghwa come and said he want to help her making it. So, she asks him to cut the ingredients, and he start whining when he should cut the onion.

 

Seohyun chuckles when his eyes start teary again. After finish cutting the ingredients, he took it to her and she put it in the bowl. He circles his hand in her waist and lays his head in her shoulder. The sudden back hug startled her.

 

"Mmm.. It smells good. I bet the taste is better." he said.

 

"Ne, the onion makes it smells delicious. Just you wait, the taste will surprise you." She said while stirring the sauce.

 

He chuckles. "Your taste always surprised me, in a good way." He kissed her neck lightly.

 

Her face turns crimson in embarrassment when she realized he wasn't even talking about the cooking. "Byun Yong.." she said.

 

"Mwo? What is that?"

 

"You are byun tae, ert, so now your name will be Byun Yong." She pouted .

 

He laughed when his lips back to her neck. "Just for you, my dear."

 

"Yongg.."

 

"Mmmm??" He pulled her shirt a little to expose her shoulder skin before his kiss move from her neck to the mole in her shoulder.

 

"Yonggg..stop it." She whined. "I'm cooking right now. If you still want to eat something decent, please be a good boy and sit there quietly." Her hand loose his hug and order him to sit in the living room.

 

"But.." He wanted to complain but after glancing at her stern eyes, he obliged. "Ahrasso.." He pouted his mouth when she still glaring at him. She shook her head watching his back view. How can a grown up man act this way? She thought.

 

Leaning in the couch, he was watching her back profile and grin to himself. She was looking pretty even from her back. He loves the scene like this. With her in his apartment, cooking, while he was waiting patiently of her. So newlyweds, he can't even stop himself from grinning. He will do anything to make sure his family will accept her.

 

She felt the stare he was giving and turns back just to make sure he was still there and not making any move closer to her. Their distance wasn't close but she still can see his figure with his silly grin, lay in the couch, hugging the pillow. She turns back to her bowl and stirring it again.

 

 

"Oh.. This is delicious." Yonghwa gasped when he took a bite the pasta.

 

"Wae? Do you think it will taste bad? Yah.. How cruel." Seohyun nose flared. Sitting across him in the table makes her easily can kick his foot.

 

He winced in pain. "Ouch.. Woa, Seohyun you are a fierce woman." He .

 

"I told you the taste will surprise you. You underestimate me."

 

"The taste indeed surprising, honey, but doesn't mean I was underestimating you. I thought it will be delicious but it turns out much better than what I thought." He explained, his feet now searching for hers under the table and locked it with his. "Now, this naughty feet need a punishment for kicking carelessly, don't you think?"

 

She gasped when she felt her feet get stranded by his two feet. She struggle and manage to let go one of her feet and lock his feet in revenge. They were eating peacefully despite their busy feet fighting under the table.

 

She chuckles when his feet start to her feet lightly. His foot goes up and up to her calf and her thigh. Her smile makes him confidence to seduce her any further. That before she catches his feet with her hand and hold it tightly, smirking. His grin turns into a gasped when he can't move his feet. "Eat your food, Yong. Don't be naughty." She ordered. Thus, makes him chuckles and rest his feet beside her thigh as the dinner goes.

 

"So why just now I got to taste your magnificent cook after all this time?" He asked when he already finished eating.

 

She chewed her last spoon in her plate before looking up at him and answer. "Because we were too busy and distracted everytime we met." Gulping some apple juice she made earlier, she smile when he start to seducing her again. His feet that rest besides his thigh now move down very slowly to her calf.

 

"Really? What kind of distraction?"

 

"Exactly like this." She pointed to his naughty feet and hit it lightly before getting up from her seat. He held her wrist preventing her to move.

 

"You already cook for me, let me do the dishes, sweety." he offered and stands up bringing the empty plate to the sink. She accompany him talk while he do the dishes. They talk about their sweet date today and how they were dead tired after it.

 

Suddenly his phone rings. It seems that was an important phone call since he move to his bedroom when receive the call. Seohyun won't ask him though, no matter how curious she is. All this time she always managed to keep herself from asking personal matter related to him. Since it wasn't likely be a serious relationship between them.

 

“Ne?” Yonghwa asked.

 

“Yonghwa, it’s already time for you to come back. Tomorrow I will come to pick you up. I hope you already prepared everything and ready to go back.”

 

 “Ahrasso.” Yonghwa answered briefly before hung up the phone. With determined expression in front of the mirror, he is ready to face his father.

 

He was hesitating at how to tell her about it. He never told her his real identity and she was never asked either. Why she never ask anything? That was still a mystery for him. Is it because he was never asked anything about her, too?

 

Opening the bedroom door, he saw her standing in front of the windows, watching the illumination of the city above them at night. He walks closer to her and circles his hand in her waist, his face in her neck, enjoying her sweet smell that he loved so much. Her finger traces his face up to his hair, keep him steady at the spot. He pecked her neck once before moving up to her earlobe.

 

“I love you.” He said leaving her startled. Her heart was warm though she was frozen for a couple of second and snap back when he starts to speak more. “I should tell you something, sweetheart..” Before he can continue, she turns and places her finger in his lips, shutting him. “Sstt… No more words.” She shut him with a gentle kissed. She was afraid what he would said next will waver her decision. Because in a blink of an eye, she could lose everything, include all her might to let him go.

 

She was devouring all her love and fear in to the kiss. It was slow and gentle kiss, the one they didn’t usually does in their passionat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter