Chapter 1

Sparkling Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been one and a half hour Yonghwa was in this club. He already saw people back and forth especially girls looking at him and trying to catch his attention. He was bored and the thought of his obligation come once again in his mind.

 

He was the heir of the largest chemical company and supposed to be in Korea to replace his father as the CEO since he request to retired early. Yonghwa wasn't ready with the obligation to manage the company and leave his free life. Manage the company means to keep his image as a man since he will be in the spotlight all the time.

 

So he asked for more time. Six months ago he fled to Paris and live there, enjoying his last free time. In the span of two weeks, he should coming back on his duty. One of it was to marry someone his father chose for him. He knows it will be a convenient marriage just to expand his company, no love, no passion, only duty.

 

No one knows who he was in Paris as he used his mother sure name and he enjoyed it every second. He works as a singer in a band and often called to sing at the club.

 

He was taking a break to find something to drink when a glimpse of asian girl catch his attention. She was walking with a tray full in her hand offering wine to the guest. He was captured by her beauty though she was only wearing a waitress uniform.

 

She walks elegantly through the crowd and he could hear from where he was standing, how one of the male guest asking for her company tonight and how she politely refused it. He smile, knowing she was not an easy woman.

 

Just a second later their eyes met and lock in a gaze. He loves the challenge she gives from her eyes, as if she wasn't affected at all by his. He got turns on by her eyes, how her body moves when she walks graciously and her curly hair that falls perfectly in her beauty face.

 

In an instance, he wants her on his bed tonight. He will enjoy the two weeks left to the fullest while it lasted before he supposed to coming back to his duty.

 

The distance was shorten as she walk closer, he gives her a slight smile which she ignored by cutting their eye contact.

 

She almost arrived to his standing spot when suddenly she turns around and wants to walk away. Yonghwa quickly catch her arm, makes the tray in her hand wobbly. The wine in the glass spilled a little by her sudden gesture.

 

She turns to him slightly frowning. "Excuse me, sir? Wine?" She lifted the tray a bit hoping what he want from her was the wine in the tray.

 

He was mesmerized by her eyes. Indeed he already saw how her eyes was so clear and shining from a far but it was blinding him more if he watch it closely like this. He was lost his words all of the sudden, swamp in the depth of those brown orbs. "No..em..yes..I mean yes." He took a glass of wine and put a hundred dollars in the tray to make it less obvious.

 

She start to walk away again but Yonghwa catch her just before she turns around. Her long curly hair sweep his hand gives the tingling feeling in his stomach.

 

"Need more?" she asked.

 

"Yes. I tend to get thirsty in such an event."

 

"Must be because you sing many songs tonight."

 

So she did recognize him as a singer on stage tonight. He grins. "So you do listening?"

 

"I do since I'm not deaf, sir." She laughed.

 

"Are you korean? You have a great laugh, miss...?" he asked.

 

"Seohyun." she said.

 

"I guess you were new. It's rare to see Korean here. I'm Lee Yong Hwa."

 

"I know. But I'm sorry Yonghwa-ssi. I should excuse myself before the manager fire me in my first day for not selling the whole wine left if I waste time."

 

"So talking to me was waste your time?"

 

"I'm sorry. It's not what I meant."

 

"What if I buy all your wine?"

 

"I don't think you understand, Yonghwa-ssi I still have bottles of wine in the back with one hundred dollars each gla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter