Problem

The Day After Tomorrow

Eunji POV

"Good Morning Baby ~ Good Morning ~" The alarm started started going off. I grabbed my phone and turned it off. I tried to go back to sleep. When Bomi barges into my room.

"Eun wake up we have to go to school early today remember we have to go to a meeting this morning." Bomi said. I jumped out of bed remembering that we have a meeting for the valentine's day festival. I rushed to the washroom and took a quick shower. Got dressed and went downstairs to meet Bomi.

"What about Naeunie I'm suppose to pick her up today?" I asked Bomi.

"I already told Namjoo to tell them and Namjoo texted me that they are all ready to go. So let's go." Bomi told me pushing me out of the door. We got into our cars and drove to Naeunie and Chorong unnies house. Bomi rang the door bell and Chorong unnie opened the door. Bomi basically tackled Chorong unnie.

"Good Morning Rongie unnie." Bomi greeted unnie. I saw Naeunie and went towards her and gave her a hug.

"Good Morning Naeunie." I gave her an eyesmile.

"Let's go we might get late for the meeting." Bomi said and we all got into the cars. Namjoo, Hayoung and Naeun were in my car. Of course Chomi couple were in the other car. We headed towards the school. We got there early for the meeting actually there was five more minutes before it started. We headed towards the theatre where the meeting was set to happen. Everyone was already there and we took our seats and the meeting began. Namjoo was actually one of the organizers so she went to the front of the theatre.

"Ok so welcome to our meeting for the Valetine's Day Festival." Namjoo said welcoming everyone.

"We would like to hear your suggestion for our festival? Like what performances you would like to see."

"Oh Eunji and Minah should do another duet. They did one during class and they got 100%" Someone from my singing class said. Minah looked at me with hoping eyes I guessed she wanted to do it. I looked and Naeunie and she told me it was okay. I gave Minah the ok sign.

"Namjoo shi we'll do the duet." Minah said smiling.

"Bomi noona should do a dance performance." One of Bomi's fanboys said. Everyone around him started agreeing. Bomi agreed to do it after asking Chorong unnie. The meeting went on for 30 more minutes then the bell rang. We said goodbye to each other. Bomi and I headed to singing class. We reached singing class and Minah walked towards me.

"Eunji thank you for agreeing to do the duet with me."

"I wanted to do it. It's alright." I gave her an eyesmile. She sat beside me during class. Our teacher told us that since the Valetine's Day Festival is coming up we can use the class time to find the song we will sing. We decided to pick the song during practice after school.I was talking to Bomi for the rest of class. I can see Minah starung at me but I was trying not to pay attention. The bell rang and I said goodbye to Bomi. I headed towards my acting class when someone scared me from behind. I turned around and it was my Naeunie.

"You scared me." I said pouting at her. She gave me a hug.

"I'm sorry I just wanted to surprise my Eunji unnie." She said with aegyo. It melted my heart.

"Awww I miss my Bbom ah." Chorong unnie said who was behind us.

"It's ok unnie you'll see here later." I smiled at Chorong unnie and we headed to class. We had to act a scene out of a play today. We got into partners and I wanted to go with Naeunie but she didn't want Chorong unnie to partner up with someone she doesn't know. So she partnered up with Chorong unnie and I had to partner up with some random guy. I was pouting the whole time. The guy kept asking me what's wrong and kept saying that everything was okay. The class ended and I said goodbye to my partner and waited for Naeunie outisde of class. When they came out we headed to the cafeteria to meet Bomi.

~

Bomi POV

I was waiting for Eunji, Naeun and Rongie unnie to arrive. They were coming over and I told Chorong unnie to sit beside me. We started eating lunch and talked about the festival that's coming up.

"Eun are you excited for the festival?" I asked Eunji.

"Yeah I am it's going to be fun."

"I still have to choreograph a dance though." I pouted.

"I'm sure it's going to be perfect." Chorong unnie said pinching my cheeks.

"Owww that hurt."

"Let unnie kiss it better." Chorong unnie kissed me on the cheek.

"Hey we're eating here don't do that here." Eunji said. The lunch bell rang and Rongie unnie and I headed to dance class. I asked the instructor if I can choreograph my dance for the festival during class. He said that it would be fine. I plugged in my earphones are scrolled through my songs looking for the perfect song for the dance. Chorong unnie sat beside me. I found the right song for my dance. I played the song and started thinking of what steps I should do. Chorong unnie just looked at me the whole time. She looked so adorable. The bell rang I was half way through the dance routine. I said goodbye to Chorong unnie and she headed to her class. I went to the dance practice room and practiced the dance. I felt like someone was watching me so I turned around and I saw Luhan oppa standing by the door. He walked towards me and stopped right in front of me.

"Yah Yoon Bomi first you steal Chorong from me and now your stealing my spot in the festival." Luhan oppa told me. Wait what how did I steal Chorong unnie from him.

"I told everyone that she was mine and I guess you didn't get it."

"Chorong unnie wasn't even yours the first play how did I steal her from you. Second someone asked me to dance in the festival so I didn't take you spot."

"Your trying to talk back to me huh." He tried to punch me but I have a 3rd dan in taekwondo. I grabbed his hand and twisted it.

"Oppa you shouldn't do that again." I let go of his hand. He grabbed his hand and started walking off.

"Yah Yoon Bomi this isn't the end." He said before leaving the room. The bell rang indicating the end of the day. I went to go meet Eunji. I saw Eunji coming out of her class and went to her. We went to the theatre together for practice. We walked into the theatre and saw Namjoo talking to the other performers. Namjoo saw us walk in and went to us.

"Unnie's are you guys ready to practice?" Namjoo asked.

"Hehe we don't even have a song picked out." Eunji told Namjoo. Namjoo sighed and turned to me with hopeful eyes.

"Yeah I finished choreographing half of the dance. So I'm almost done. " I smiled at Namjoo.

"Ok good job unnie. Each performer will have 10 minutes to practice today. You are up first Eunji unnie. Where's Minah unnie?" Namjoo said.

"I'm her Namjoo ah." Minah waved at Namjoo. Eunji walked to the stage and waited for Minah.  They talked and after a song started playing . Minah started sing the song. It was Some by Jungigo and Soyou. After she finished singing she talked with Eunji. Minah ran from the stage in tears. I was so confused on what happened but I had an idea. Eunji walked down the stairs off the stage.

"Eun what happened?" I asked Eunji.

"She confessed to me again but I told her that I was already dating someone." Eunji said.

"She already got rejected once why is she trying again?"

"I don't know Bomi ah."

"Bomi unnie it's your turn to practice." Namjoo told me. I went up on stage and started the music. I got half way through the song and stopped.

" Unnie why did you stop?" Namjoo asked.

"I told you I only choreographed half of the dance so far."

"Oh yeah but good job unnie." Namjoo clapped for me. I noticed that Naeun and Chorong unnie were walking into the theatre. Eunji was walking towards them. She gave Naeun a hug and I can see that she still looks sad from what happened.

~

Eunji POV

We walked out of the theatre and walked to the cars. Minah walked towards me again I didn't want to see her after what she did awhile ago.

"Eunji ah can I talk to you real quick?" Minah asked. I followed her and told Naeun that i'll be right back. We wnt to the rook of the school.

"Minah what do..." MInah suddenly kissed me.

"I'm sorry Eunji ah." Then she ran away. I was shocked by what happened. I walked towards the car and Naeun was standing there. I opened the door for Naeun and she got in the car. I was still shocked about what happened. I got into the car.

"Eunji unnie what happened?" Naeun asked me.

"She kiss..ed me." I said with a confused voice.

"WHAT?!?!?!" Naeun exclamed.

AN: Hope you guy's like the chapter :). I can't thank you guys enough for reading, subscribing and commenting :). You guys make me so happy :). I <3 You Guys. See you next chapter :) :).