The Truth

The Day After Tomorrow

Bomi POV

"We were watching the sunset."

Flashback

I got down on one knee and grabbed unnie's hand.

"I know we've only been dating for a year so far and this year had it's up's and down's but you stayed with me throughout all our problems. I know that you will stay with me for other problems to come. This gives me the courage to ask you this one last question. Will you marry me?" Chorong unnie was just looking down.

"Unnie?" Chorong unnie looked up and I saw tears rolling down her face.

"Bbom ah I can't answer your question right now." Chorong unnie told me and my heart broke.

"Why unnie?" Tears were starting to roll down my face.

"Please Bomi ah don't ask." Chorong unnie said getting up from her seat.

"Just give me time to think Bomi ah." Chorong unnie said before running away from me.

"UNNIE." I screamed towards the sky. My legs felt weak so I dropped down on my knees.

Flashback Ends

"Eun does Chorong unnie not like me?"

"Yah don't think like that she just needs time to think. That's all she needs. I know she loves you so much so she must have an important reason for not accepting your proposal. I'm sure she'll tell you when she's ready."

"I hope it's soon because I can't live without her."

"Your being to dramatic. Don't worry I'm pretty sure it won't take long."

"Thanks Eun. I'm going to go to bed."

"Wait Bomi ah do you have your graduation gown yet."

"No I don't. Why?"

"Graduation is two days from now so hurry up and get it. Stop crying your face will be bloated tomorrow"

"Hehehe yes omma. You always make me feel better. Good night Eunji ah." I pulled Eunji in for a hug.

"Good night." Eunji said to me before I headed to my room. I got ready to go to sleep and after I laid down on my bed.

"Eunji's right I just need to give unnie time. Everything is going to be fine." I kept repeating those words until I fell asleep.

- An Hour Ago-

Naeun POV

I could hear Chorong unnie crying from the other side of the door.

"Chorong unnie, Are you okay?" I said while knocking on the door. After a moment of silence Chorong unnie slowly opened the door. Chorong unnie looked like she had cried for hours. Her eyes were so red and puffy. She turned around and sat back down on the bed. I sat down beside Chorong unnie.

"Unnie what happened?" Chorong unnie was silent and she kept looking down.

"You don't have to tell me everything unnie. I just have one question. Why did you decline Bomi unnie?" Chorong unnie looked at me.

"I have to tell you something Naeun ah." Chorong unnie said.

"What is unnie?"

"We have to go back to our kingdom."

"Wait what?" I asked unnie.

"We have to go back here read this letter." Chorong unnie passed me a folded peice of paper.

Dear Chorong and Naeun,

Your father and uncle need you two back. We understand that your punishment time has not ended but we will cancel your punishment. The king himself has requested for the cancelation of your punishment. We will be sending a carriage to pick you two up in a week. Please be ready by then.

- Mr. Lee

"What?? Unnie when did you get this?" I turned to unnie after reading the letter.

"Two days ago."

"Why are you just showing this to me now?"

"I don't know Naeun ah. I don't know what I'm doing anymore. I just basically threw away the person I loved. I don't know what to do anymore Naeun ah." Chorong unnie broke down in tears. I pulled Chorong unnie in for a hug. I don't like seeing unnie like this but I also feel upset since unnie hide this from me.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier Naeun ah. I was being selfish and only thought of myself. Look were that got me though. I lost Bomi because of this."

"It's alright unnie. Wait what about Eunji unnie? How am I going to tell Eunji unnie?" I felt tears forming in my eyes.

"I don't want to go back yet unnie. I don't want to leave Eunji unnie." The tears started rolling down my face.

"I understand Naeun ah.I don't want to leave either. I wanted to accept Bomi's proposal but I knew that it wouldn't work since we have to leave."

"What are we going to do unnie?"

"Naeun ah just find the right time to tell Eunji. I'm sure she'll understand. I believe that we will come back and everything will be back to normal. I promise you. Since we only have a few days left here on Earth. Let's spend it with people we love okay. Let's go to sleep you still have school tomorrow." Chorong unnie told me while wiping away my tears. We laid down on the bed and I gave unnie a hug. We slowly drifted to sleep.

Bomi POV

"Wanna  be love, love for you ~. Wanna be love, love for you ~ " I grabbed my phone and turned off the alarm. I slowly got up from bed and headed to the washroom. While looking at mirror I can see that my eyes are very puffy from all the tears. I washed my face to try to get rid of the puffiness of my eyes and that didn't work. So I just got into the shower. After my shower I went into my room to get ready. I put on some makeup to make me look a bit more lively. I went down to the kitchen and I saw Eunji cooking.

"Good Morning Bom ah. Feeling better?" Eunji asked me while putting the food on the table.

"I guess. I don't feel like crying a river anymore. So I guess I'm feelin a bit better." I said. I took a set at the table.

"Ok good. Here I cooked you seaweed soup." Eunji said putting a bowl of soup infront of me.

"I'm not hungry."

"Bom ah you shouldn't do this to yourself. You have to remember that you just got better. Chorong unnie wouldn't ike it if she heard that you are starving yourself."

"Fine..." I started eating my breakfast.

"Remember you have to grab your gown for tomorrow."

"Alright Eunji ah thanks for reminding me." I finished my food and brought the bowl to the sink.

"Just leave it there Bom ah I'll take care of the dishes." Eunji said coming up behind me. I took a seat on the sofa and watched t.v while waiting for Eunji.

"Okay Bom ah let's go." I turned off the t.v and followed Eunji out the house.

"Eunji ah where's my car?" I asked Eunji while I was looking for my car.

"While you were in the hospital your car had engine problems so it's getting fixed at the moment. I'll just drive you to school."

"Oh okay let's go." I opened the door to Eunji's car and got in. We headed towards the school. When we reached the school we noticed a hug crowd in the main entrance of the school. I got curious so I walked towards the crowd and Eunji followed me from behind. In the middle of the crowd I saw one girls dancing.

"Eunji who's that?" I turned to Eunji.

"I'm not sure who she is actually. The only thing I know about her is that she is now the best dancer in the school while you were gone."

"Wait what how did this happen." One of the student turned to Bomi and started spazzing out.

"OMMONA BOMI UNNIE IS BACK. GUYS GUYS GUYS LOOK IT'S BOMI UNNIE." She got everyone's attention. Now everyone is looking at me.

"UNNIE HOW ARE YOU? ARE YOU FEELING BETTER?"

"Yeah I'm feeling better. Thank you." I thanked and bowed to them.

"Unnie you should have a dance battle against LE." Oh so that's her name.

"I just got back from the hospital a couple of days ago. So I don't think it will be good for me."

"Sunbaenim please I want to see you dance." Le emerged from the crowd.

"Fine but only once round." I gave her a smile.

"Alright let's go sunbaenim. Would you like to go first?"

"It's fine you go first." I signaled to her. The music started playing and she started dancing. I do admit that she is pretty good. She was done her part and she signaled for me to start. I started dancing and I felt my side starting to hurt. I didn't mind it since I was pretty sure it was hurting since I haven't moved my body in a couple of months. After a few minutes of warming up my body started losening up and that's when I started dancing for real. After my part everyone was in shock. They clapped afterwards and Le came up to shake my hand. I pulled her into a hug.

"Good Job you are very good dancer." I released our hug.

"Thank you sunbaenim. I have to head to class now." She bowed to me and walked away.

"Wow Bomi unnie you still got it." I turned around to see Namjoo and Hayoung.

"Namjoo ah. Hayoung ah. Come give unnie a hug." I pulled the two maknaes in for a hug.

"Sorry we couldn't be there on the day of your discharge."

"It's alright guys don't worry about it." I let go of our hug. I met eyes with someone in the crowd and quickly looked away. Why is she here? She already graduated.

"I should probably head to class now bye guys." I left the group before that certain person comes.

"Bom ah wait up. Bye guys." Eunji shouted running towards me.

"We still have 30 minutes before class. Why did we leave so early?" Eunji asked me.

"I saw 'you know who' in the crowd."

"Who's 'you know who'?" Eunji looked at me with a confused look.

"Who else would I be running away from?"

"Oh Chor..." I covered Eunji's mouth.

"Don't say her name. I don't want to be reminded of that horrible day." I let go of Eunji.

"Alright I'm sorry. Let's just go to class then. Oh wait let's go get your gown first for tomorrow"

"What's tomorrow?" I asked Eunji.

"The graduation."

"Oh yeah I totally forgot."

"Pabomi strikes again. Let's just go." Eunji laughed at me. We headed to the rental place and grabbed my gown.

'Bom ah here's the keys put your gown in the car." Eunji said passing me the car keys. I caught it and I headed to the car. I placed my gown in the car and headed to class. While walking to class I walked passed a group of students.

"Bbom ah." Someone called my name. I could recognize that voice anywhere. I used to feel joy everytime I hear that voice. Now all I can feel is pain. I ignored her calling my name and I kept walking straight. I know I shouldn't be acting this way but I just can't help it. She was the one who hurt me. I just need time to heal. I reached the classroom and I saw Eunji sitting at the back talking to Namjoo. I sat beside them and the instructor came in after a few minutes. The class was pretty boring since we're already done the class anyway. The bell rang and I headed to my next class,

Chorong POV

"Unnie you should give Bomi unnie some time to think. I understand that she is still hurt. That's why she is acting like that." Naeun told me 

"I know but we don't have time. We have to leave in 4 days. I don't want to leave Bomi like this."

"I understand unnie but at least give her a day to heal."

"Alright Naeun ah."

"Unnie I have to go to class now." I walked Naeun to her class. I saw Eunji sitting at the back and I waved to her. I left after taking Naeun to her class. I walked to the garden and took a seat on one of the benches. I thought about everything that happened last night. I should have handled that situation better. I could have just told Bomi the truth but I don't know if she will accept the truth.

"Chorong unnie." I heard a very familiar voice calling my name.

 

AN: Hey guise I'm so sorry I haven't been updating :(. It's almost the end of the year so school is crazy these days. I'm starting the next chapter so I will try to finish it soon. Thank you so much for sticking with this story :). You guys are the best. Thank you :).