The Plan

The Day After Tomorrow

Bomi POV

"Oh so here's the plan. Ok so your part is to get Chorong unnie to this address at the time stated on the card. I'll handle the rest." I explained.

"What that's it that's all I have to do?" Eunji said dissapointed.

"Your part is really important though because if Chorong unnie is not there then the plan won't work. So it all relies on you."

"I geuss that's true."

"Uhm Eun can you do me a favor?" I asked Eunji.

"Yeah sure what's up?"

"Can you call Namjoo and ask if Naeun can come over?"

"Why?" Eunji asked with a confused look on her face.

"Naeun knows Chorong unnie the best so I want to ask her what Chorong unnie would like."

"Oh okay. I'll go pick her up instead." Eunji rushed to the door.

"Okay be safe Eun." Eunji waved back. I took a seat on the couch and the t.v. I grabbed the picture of Chorong unnie and I from the side table and just admired it.

"I can't believe it's already been a year since we started dating. Even though I missed a lot of it. Don't worry Chorong unnie the feelings I had for you then is as strong or maybe even stronger now." I thought and at the same time Eunji and Naeun walk into the house.

"Bomi ah Naeun's here." Eunji announced.

"Bomi ah Hello?" Eunji said waving her hand infront of my face. She gave up and started shaking me.

"Oh I'm sorry I was lost in my thoughts."

"It must be important then." Naeun said.

"Oh it is. Naeun ah ok so since I missed our first anniversary so I wanted to surprise unnie with a special event." Bomi explained smiling at Naeun.

"Alright so why did you call me."

"Well Naeun ah you know Rong unnie the best so I trust that you can help me make this event memorable. I want it to be perfect for unnie."

"Ok I'll help you unnie."

"Alright let's get started. Take a seat." Naeun and Eunji sat beside Bomi.

"I was thinking of doing something big like hiring a pilot to write a message in the sky for unnie."

"Bom ah that's been done so many times already it has to be more original."

"Yeah Eunji unnie's right."

"Okay umm let me think." After a short pause Bomi jumped from her chair.

"I know what you're thinking and writing a song for her is unoriginal too." Eunji explained to Bomi.

"How did you know?" Bomi said pouting.

"Come on I'm your best friend I know everything about you."

"What's your suggestion then? Since it looks like you're going to decline all of mine."

"Okay so." Eunji got cut off by Bomi.

"Wait I have the perfect plan."

"What is it?" Eunji asked. I explained to them the plan and how I predicted it will turn out.

"Awww that's so sweet Bomi unnie. Chorong unnie is going to love it."

"I didn't know you could be this romantic Bom ah hehe." Eunji said patting Bomi on the back.

"Ok so I'm going to the location to set everything up. Eunji remember bring unnie there on time okay?"

"Of course don't worry about it." Eunji smiled at Bomi. I grabbed my car keys and headed to a beautiful little garden near the Han river. I got eveything set up and now I just have to wait for Chorong unnie. Since there was still an hour before Chorong unnie arrives I decided to take a walk along Han river.  This was where I asked Chorong unnie to be my girlfriend so it has a special place in my heart. I sat on the beach for a couple of minutes trying to wrap my head around on the plan. I grabbed the box from my pocket and took it out. I opened the box and a ring was placed inside. My mom gave this to me before they left to go to America. She told me to take care of it and give it to the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I looked at the time and there was only 15 more minutes until Chorong unnie arrival so I went back to the garden and waited for her.

Chorong POV

"Oh Eunji ah. Give me a second I'll call Naeun down." I told Eunji.

"Unnie I'm here for you. I want to take you somewhere." Eunji smiled at me.

"Umm okay then. Can Naeun come too?"

"Sure."

"Naeun ah let's go we are going somewhere." I yelled.

"Okay unnie I'm coming." Naeun said running down the stairs.

"Alright let's go." Eunji said walking down to her car. Everyone got into the car and they headed to the garden. Eunji looked worried since she kept looking at the time. The car stopped and I stepped out of the car to see a beautiful garden.

"Unnie let's go." Eunji said leading the way. We walked into a maze of some sort. I turned to look at Naeun who was supposed to be behind me but she wasn't there. I turned back at Eunji but she dissapeared too. I was starting to get scared but them I heard a voice. It was a warm voice calling my name.

"Chorong unnie." I followed the source of the voice to a tablet playing a video. After the video ended a note faded in and it read : Unnie are you wearing our couple necklace?. Two options faded in after the question faded out.

"Unnie please press one of the options." I pressed yes and an arrow appeared pointing to the right. I followed the path to the right. At the end of the path before it split to two paths. A video appeared on the screen. I pressed play on the video.

"Unnie look I am too hehe. Ok so unnie here's your next question. Where and how did we first meet?" Bomi appeared on the screen and explained. Memories of that day started appearing in my mind. I was so emberassed that day. I was just going to the washroom but I had to fall good thing Bomi caught me. The two options appeared and they read.

"A - At school during dance class because I fell while dancing and you caught me. B - At school before school started because you fell while climbing up the stairs and I caught you." Of course it was B. This time an arrow ponting left appeared on the screen. I followed the path and as soon as I reached the area another video stared playing.

"You're right unnie. Did you know that time was the first time I fell for you? Yes the first time because I kept falling deeper and deeper into your charms. Unnie you only have two more questions to go then you reach your prize. Ok so your next question is, Where did we first hangout together??" Bomi smiled. The video of Bomi faded away after the question and the two options faded in.

"A - Namsan Tower. B - The Mall." Their both correct but I know one of them was earlier than the other. I pressed A since I remember that was the day Bomi asked me about the person I liked. That Pabomi took so long to realise it. Another arrow appeared on the screen and it pointed straight. I reached a wide area in the maze.

"Unnie remember how scared you were going up the Tower? I'm happy that you were scared actually because I got to hold you for the first time. I admit it I was jealous that day because I thought you liked someone else. You know how sad that is even Eunji got it before me." Bomi laughed. That laugh always melts my haert.

"Unnie it's your last question but could you please turn around." I turned around and suddenly a pair of arms were wrapped around my body.

"Chorong unnie I'm sorry I missed our first anniversary. I can only imagine how sad that must have been for you. I felt so sorry." Bomi said turning me around.

"It's not your fault Bbom ah."

"Did you like my little surprise?" Bomi smiled at me.

"You scared me." I said hitting Bomi lightly on the shoulder.

"It's ok I'm here unnie." Bomi pulled me into a hug.

"Unnie look the sun's about to set. Let's go watch it." I followed Bomi to a bench nearby. We sat beside each other and watched the sun set.

"Unnie you still have one question left to answer."

"Oh yeah what is it Bbom ah?" Bomi walked in front of me. She got down on one knee and grabbed my hands.

"I know we've only been dating for a year so far and this year had it's up's and down's but you stayed with me throughout all our problems. I know that you will stay with me for other problems to come. This gives me the courage to ask you this one last question. Will you marry me?"

~

Eunji POV

"Naeunnie how do you think it's going." I asked Naeun.

"Bomi unnie's plan?"

"Yeah, I hope it goes well. Mostly the last part." Naeun looked at me.

"What last part unnie?"

"Bomi was planning on proposing to Chorong unnie."

"Oh but... nevermind. I'll let unnie decide."

"Why what's wrong Naeunnie?"

"It's nothing unnie. Let's go get something to eat I'm hungry."

"Arraso but we have to be quick okay. Bomi might come here to look for us to tell us the good news."

"Neh unnie." Naeun had a sad look on her face but she turned away so I couldn't see it. We walked to a bibimbap restaurant nearby. We took a seat near the window and ordered our food. The food arrived so we started eating.

"Unnie why didn't you prepare a special event for me on our first anniversary like Bomi unnie?" Naeun asked me pouting.

"I was planning to do something but I didn't have anyone to help me. The two maknaes were out on a date that day and Chorong unnie was at the hospital looking after Bomi. I tried to pull it of by myself but it didn't work."

"It's alright unnie. I was just playing with you. We went to Namsan tower were we went on our first date. The lock of love was still there and that was more than enough to make that day special." Naeun said. I'm so lucky to be with this girl. I wish I had enough courage to ask Naeun to marry me like Bomi. I don't want to lose her.

"Unnie I have a question."

"What is it Naeunnie?"

"What will you do if I had to leave?" I was taken aback by her question.

"Why, are you leaving?" I asked her in confusion.

"No unnie I was just asking out of curiousity." Naeun smiled at me.

"Well if you did have to leave. I wouldn't stop you but you should know that I will always be waiting for you to comeback." Tears started forming in Naeun eyes.

"Why are you crying Naeunnie?"

"It's just that I love you unnie." Naeun said and my heart melted from those three words.,

"I love you too Naeunnie. Stop crying or else I'll start crying." I said wiping Naeun's tears. My phone started ringing.

"Hello."

"Eun where are you guys?" It was Bomi her voice was shaky.

"Are you okay? Where are you i'll go to you?"

"I'm fine Eun just tell me where you guys are."

"We're at the bibimbap restaurant across the street. Are you sure about coming here? I can just go to where you are."

"It's fine Eun I don't want to stay here anyways. I'll see you in a couple of minutes." Bomi turned off the phone.

"Wait what do you mean. Bomi ah. Hello. Hello"

"What's wrong unnie?" Naeun asked me.

"I'm not sure. Bomi said she going to be here in a couple of minutes." After 5 minutes I could see Bomi walking towards the restaurant. She walked into the restaurant and sat beside me. She was acting really strange and on top of that she was wearing sunglasses which doubled my suspicion that something bad happened.

"Bomi ah are you okay?" I turned to Bomi.

"Of course why wouldn't I be alright." Bomi said cheerfully.

"Why are wearing sunglasses indoors?"

"I want to look cool." Bomi laughed. Ok she is definitely acting weird while I was on the phone with her she was clearly crying and now she's so happy. What exactly happened?

"So what happened?" I asked.

"What happened with what? I'm hungry. I'm going to order something." Bomi is clearly trying to avoid my question.

"Yeah no problem Bomi ah go ahead." The waiter walked to our table and took Bomi's order.

"Unnie I'm worried about Chorong unnie. Can you ask Bomi unnie?" Naeun mouthed to me. I gave her the okay sign.

"Bomi ah where's Chorong unnie? Why isn't she with you?"

"I don't know where she is please can we talk about something else." Bomi said while looking down.

"What if Chorong unnie is in danger? She can't handle it by herself." Naeun said before standing up. I stopped her from leaving the restaurant.

"Waiter please wrap up the food I''l just take it to go. Eun let's just go home. It looks like Naeun ah wants to go home too." Bomi said before grabbing her food and walking out the restaurant. We walked to our cars. Naeun got into my car and we headed to her house.

"Unnie we should look for Chorong unnie?"

"I have a feeling that Chorong unnie went home because if you think about it where else will she go."

"I hope so." Naeun said. We reached their house and we walked to the front door. Namjoo opened the door.

"Namjoo is Chorong unnie here?" Naeun asked.

"Yeah but unnie ever since she got home all I can hear is crying from her room. I tried to go into her room but she wouldn't let me and she hasn't left her room."

"Don't worry I'll talk to unnie. Eunji unnie you should probably head home now. Bomi unnie needs someone to talk to. Good night" Naeun pulled me into a hug.

"Good night Naeunnie." I pulled away from the hug and headed home. I opened the door to our house and I found Bomi sitting on the couch staring blankly out in the distance. I sat beside her.

"Bomi ah you have to tell me everything that happened?" I looked at Bomi.

"We were watching the sunset."

 

AN: Hello my wonderful readers sorry it took me so long to write this chapter :(. I kept rewriting it. Finally it is up :). I hope you liked this chapter :). Thank you for reading and subscribing :). See you next chapter :).