My Angel

The Day After Tomorrow

Bomi POV

I finished my phone call with Eunji and started looking for her. I reached the staircase when I caught someone. I think it was just my reflexes because I didn't even see her.

"Omona I'm so sorry. Sorry." She said.

"Oh it's alright don't worry there's no need to be sorry." I said to her smiling. Her face was perfect I couldn't stop staring at her. I let her down and I saw that she started blushing, maybe that's why she left all of a sudden. She just said thank you again and left. I didn't even get her name. When I saw her face she looks like an angel. She's like an angel that fell from the sky. I will make it my mission to meet her again. I remembered that school was going start in 30 minutes and I still have to look for Eunji. People started pilling up in the hallways which made finding Eunji even harder. I decided to give her a call.

"Eunji ah where are you? I can't find you."

"Sorry Bomi ah class was about to start so I headed to class."

"I'll just meet you there we have the same class anyway."

"Arasso see you Bomi ah."

My first class for the day was singing with Eunji. I was walking towards my class when a group of people started coming towards me.

"OMG BOMI UNNIE AHHHHHH, BOMI UNNIE CAN I GET A HUG FROM YOU???, NOONA NOONA HOW ARE YOU?" All I could hear was screaming. I said hello to them and told them that I had to leave since class was about to start. I finally reached singing class after going through the numerous groups of students. I saw Eunji sitting at the back practicing.

"Eunji ah why are you already practicing the class hasen't even started yet?" I asked Eunji.

"That's because I'm a good student." She said giving me an eye smile. Our conversation was cut off when Minah our classmate started talking to Eunji. I know that Minah has a big crush on Eunji but I know that Eunji has no feelings for her. I left them alone and went to go talk to Namjoo. Namjoo is only on her second year but she's in our class.

"Namjoo ah." I said to Namjoo while giving her a hug.

"Unnie wow your here early you usually come to class right on the bell."

"Yeah I know Eunji woke me up really early so now I'm here." The bell for class rang and our instructor walked into the class. It's the first day of school and we already have an assingment. We have to sing a duet. I was planning on doing it with Eunji but Minah already beat me to it. I can see Eunji mouthing out sorry to me. I responded with it's alright. I asked Namjoo to be my partner instead. Namjoo and I agreed with a song the title is "My Darling". The song fitted our voice perfectly so we picked it. Our instuctor gave us until 30 minutes before class to practice then we have to perform. The instructor gave out the list of performers in order.

It read:

Eunji-Minah

Youngjae-JB

Baekhyun-Chen

Taeyeon-Tiffany

Ailee-Hyorin

Eunkwang-Changsub

Bomi-Namjoo

The other performers are done and we were the last group left. The music started playing and Namjoo started singing.

AN: I suggest you listen to Pink BnN - My Darling while reading this part:)

My Darling

I don’t know how long
It’s been since we’ve loved each other
I still don’t know your heart for sure
I’m laughing like it’s okay
But in reality, I’m not
Why is my heart like this, like this, I don’t know

You’re the hot sun and in front of you I’m ice
I melt from your gaze, my anger releases
You’re the brilliant moon, my steps toward you
I fell in love, Baby you’re my Darling

My eyes are wet from tears
I was originally arrogant until I met you Woo Boy
Don’t make it hard for me, it hurts
I love you so much (I’m so sad)
You, please know my heart

No matter how I think of it I get confused
Do you like me?
Or are you just lonely?
I don’t know what this is
Do we have something or are you just pushing and pulling?
If you really love me, tell me certainly

You’re the hot sun and in front of you I’m ice
I melt from your gaze, my anger releases
You’re the brilliant moon, my steps toward you
I fell in love Baby you’re my Darling

My eyes are wet from tears
I was originally arrogant until I met you Woo Boy
Don’t make it hard for me, it hurts
I love you so much (I’m so sad)
You, please know my heart

Can’t you feel it?
Like the summer’s hot sun
The fact that I love you
Can’t we be happy?
Like we’ve never been hurt,
Can’t we love?

My eyes are wet from tears
I was originally arrogant until I met you Woo Boy
Don’t make it hard for me, it hurts
I love you so much (I’m so sad)
You, please know my heart

After the song everyone started clapping. I gave Namjoo a hug as a sign of a job well done. The instructor told us that the marks will be up tomorrow. I said goodbye to Namjoo and went to go look for Eunji.

~

Eunji POV

After singing class ended I left the room to wait for Bomi outside. I said goodbye to Minah before leaving. While standing outside the classroom someone walked by me as soon as I saw her face I knew it was Naeun. I went to go after her and talk to her. I forgot about Bomi at the moment. I finally caught up to her. I gave her a tap on the shoulder and she turned around. I'm pretty sure that when I saw her face my heart was about to jump out of my body.

"Oh Eunji sunbae how are you?"

"I'm good, Naeun ah just call me Eunji unnie."

"Arasso unnie thanks again for helping us this morning."

"Yeah sure no problem. Always here to help." I gave her an eye smile.

"Eunji unnie I have to go look for Chorong unnie."

"Alright I'll just see you later. Maybe at lunch?"

"That sound good unnie. I'll just meet you at the cafeteria."

"Ok bye see you later." I said while waving to her. Then I remembered I left Bomi. She'll be fine she's probably at her class already so I headed to acting class. When I walked in I saw Naeun and Chorong unnie at the back talking to each other. I was so happy that my goddess is in the same class as me. I went towards them and Naeun noticed me. She waved to me and signaled me to come over.

"Oh unnie your in this class too?" Naeun asked me.

"Yeah I am." I told her giving her an eye smile. We talked the whole time before the instructor came in. All we did today was practice emotions. The class bell rang and it is now time for lunch. I have to look for Bomi first and introduce her to them.

"Naeun ah I have to look for my friend first I'll just meet you guys there."

"Arasso unnie." She said. I decided to just call Bomi.

"Bomi ah sorry if I left you after singing class."

"It's alright Eun."

"Meet me at the cafeteria I want you to meet someone."

"Who is it?"

"You know the two girls I was talking about this morning. I think I have feelings for one of them." There was a silence for a moment.

"AHHH EUNJI FINALLY FOUND LOVE."

"Yah Yoon Bomi keep your voice down do you want the whole school to know."

"I'm just excited to know who captured your heart." I know that she was teasing me by the way she was talking.

"I'll just see you there annyeong."

"Annyeong."

I ended the call and headed to the cafeteria. I saw Bomi and headed towads her. We went to go look for Naeun and Chorong unnie.

~

Bomi POV

Eunji and I went around the cafeteria looking for her friends. Eunji suddenly grabbed me and started dragging somewhere. When we got there Eunji started talking to them.

"Oh Naeun ah this is my best friend Bomi. You can call her Bomi unnie." Eunji told her.

"Hello nice to meet you Bomi unnie. This is my cousin Chorong unnie." Naeun explained while gesturing to the person beside her. I couldn't really see her face but I feel like she looked familiar. Then she looked up.

"My angel...." Wait did I just say that out loud I hope no one heard me.

"Did you say something Bomi?" Eunji asked.

"I was just saying it was nice meeting both of you. Can I call you Chorong unnie" I said with a smile.

"Yeah that'll be alright. Oh you were the one that caught me this morning. Thank you again." She said while bowing to me.

"No problem it was the least I can do." I said and I noticed that Eunji looked at me with a confused face. I'll have to tell her when we get home.

"Let's go eat before we run out of time." Eunji said leading the way to get food. During lunch we just talked to each other gradually getting closer to each other. I noticed that Chorong unnie is actually really shy but I know I can get closer with her. Lunch ended and we said goodbye to each other and headed to class. I found out that Chorong unnie has dance class with me so we went to class together. During dance class I couldn't take my eyes off of her. The way she dances was just amazing. I saw that there were a few guys looking at her which made me feel jealous. Why was I jealous though it's not like she's mine. When she does become mine i'll make sure that these guys stop looking at her like that. Dance class ended and I said goodbye to Chorong unnie and headed to the dance practice room. I don't have a class last period so I just go to the practice room and practice dancing while waiting for Eunji to finish class. The bell indicating that school had ended rang and I texted Eunji to meet me at the front of the school.

"Bomi ah is it ok if Naeun and Chorong unnie walk home with us there house is just 5 minutes away from ours?." Eunji came from behind me and asked.

"Yeah that will be alright." We walked Naeun and Chorong unnie home. We said good night to them and headed home. Eunji cooked dinner for us and we sat at the table. Eunji put out the food and we started eating.

"Bomi why didn't you tell me you already met Chorong unnie?" Eunji asked.

"I didn't know it was her because when we met I couldn't even get her name."I told her.

"So Eun which one do you like?" I asked. I hope it's not Chorong unnie because Eunji is my best friend I don't want it to be problem in our friendship.

"Naeun." Eunji whispered.

"Who? I couldn't quite hear you." I decided to I actually heard it.

"NAEUN ok it's Naeun." Eunji said.

"You must like her a lot I saw you awhile ago you were getting really close with her." I .

"Yah Yoon Bomi I wasn't I was just being friendly. What about you I saw how you kept on sneeking glances at Chorong unnie. You like her don't you." I know Eunji is just trying to tease me back.

"Fine you caught me Eun. Yeah I like Chorong unnie."

"Ahhhhh someone finally thawed out your frozen heart." She was teasing me.

"You know why I declined all those people asking me to be their girlfriend. It's not because I have a frozen heart. It's because they weren't the one." I explained.

"Is she the one?" Eunji asked me.

"Oh wow look at the time we should probably head to sleep. Good night Eunji." I told her trying to avoid her question. I left the kitchen and headed to my room before she can ask me again. I took a shower before heading to sleep. I layed down on my bed and looked up and thought about Eunji's question. Is she really the one? Have I found someone who I will love forever? I fell asleep and the last thing I remembered was imagining Chorong unnie's face.

~

Back to Naeun and Chorong

~

Naeun POV

After saying goodnight to Eunji unnie and Bomi unnie. Chorong unnie went to the kitchen and started cooking dinner for us. The maknaes arrived in time for dinner. We ate dinner together and then I headed towards the bathroom to get ready before going to sleep. I waited for Chorong unnie to finish because I wanted to talk to her before going to sleep. Chorong unnie finished getting ready and layed down on the bed.

"Unnie what do you think of Eunji unnie?

"She's really nice and really talented as well. Why?"

"Unnie I think I might have feelings for her." There was a moment of silence.

"Awww my baby cousin has grown up now. I'm happy for you, whatever makes you happy I will support you." Chorong unnie said

"Thank you unnie." I said giving unnie a hug.

"Unnie I want to ask you something. Why are you so shy whenever Bomi unnie is around?" I asked.

"I don't know why actually. We should probably go to sleep we still have to go to school tomorrow." Chorong unnie said. I know she's just preventing me from asking more questions. We went to sleep and my mind was full of thoughts. I knew Bomi unnie likes Chorong unnie because of how she looks at her. Chorong unnie has never been this shy around someone so I believe she likes Bomi unnie too. I don't know only time will tell. I drifted to sleep. It was a good day. I hope tomorrow will be even better. 

 

AN: This is the longest chapter yet :). Oohhh Chomi And 2Eun are developing feeling for each other. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Thank you for reading. See you in the next chapter :).