The Punishment

The Day After Tomorrow

Chorong POV

I woke up to the sound of knocking at my door. I stood up and answered the door, saw that it was my cousin Naeun. "Unnie, look what I found." Naeun said. She was holding onto a blue orb. I wasn't quite sure what is was. I pulled her into my room.

"Naeun ah where did you find that?" I asked.

"Unnie I found it in the room at the end of the corridor downstairs. Why?" Naeun asked.

"Yah didn't appa say that we're not allowed to go into that room." I exclamed.

"Unnie he won't find out about it and it doesn't look dangerous." Naeun said while holding up the blue orb. She was giving me the puppy dog eyes which can always make me give in.

"Fine, as long as appa doesn't find out or else we are both in trouble" I explained. She just nodded. I went back onto my bed and Naeun was playing with the orb. I looked up at the celling clearing my mind and relaxing. Then I hear a thud I turned to my left and saw Naeun looking at the orb on the floor. I saw the orb and it was cracked.

"Unnie I didn't.....mean...to....do it. Uncle's.....gonna....be...mad at us." she said while crying.

"It's ok Naeun we can just tell him he won't be mad." I said trying to comfort Naeun.

We walk along the empty hallway while holding onto the orb. Appa was at the Main Hall talking with his guardians. We reached the door of the Hall we didn't have the courage to open the door. The door suddenly opens and one of the guardians came out. "Hello, my goddesses. Are you here to talk to you father? Go ahead we finished our meeting already" he asked turning to me. I nodded at him. He bowed then left us alone at the door.

"Oh Chorong ah your here. Come here I actually have to talk to you about something." Appa said. We walked towards him and stopped infront of him. Naeun started crying faintly beside me.

"Naeun ah what's that in your hands?" Appa asked looking at Naeun. Naeun took out the orb and showed it to him.

"Yah Naeun ah did you disobey me and went to the room downstairs?" Appa exclamed. Naeun nodded.

"Why can't you follow the simplest instructions?" He said in a stern voice. Naeun was looking down crying while listening to appa talk.

" Naeun ah you know what the punishment is around here when you don't listen to my orders right?" He asked Naeun. Naeun shaked her head.

" I'm sending you to earth for 3 years that will be your punishment and you can not return until that time. Okay?" He explained. Naeun started crying harder.

"Appa I was also part of this." I said. Appa looked at me in disappointment.

"Chorong ah I expected more from you. You're the oldest of your cousins you should be the most responsible. You should have told her to obey the rules sigh. Your punishment is the same. We will be sending you two there tomorrow. This will be your last day here pack your things." He said choking on his words. Appa turned around and walked to his study.

Naeun was crying I hugged her to try to comfort her. "It's gonna be fine. 3 years is gonna pass by really quickly and we'll be back here in no time." I said while smiling.

"Unnie I'm sorry that I got you in trouble too." Naeun said.

"Do you think I would let you leave without me lets just think of this as a vacation. It will be fine trust me." I said. We reached my room packed all my things into the luggage. We layed down on the bed and gradually fell asleep. The next day we woke up to the sound of knocking on the door. I got up and opened the door it was one of the guardians.

"Are you ready?" He said. I nodded and went to wake up Naeun. We each grabbed a bag and walked to the Main Hall. Appa was there but he didn't look at our departure. We got on the carriage and then we were of to the land called Earth.

"What will happen to us while we're there? Will we be alright? I'm gonna miss you Appa." Those are the thoughts that I was thinking while on the carriage to earth.


 

 

 

 

AN: Hey guys sorry about the late update I've been busy with school. I'm gonna try to update earlier next time. Bomi and Eunji are gonna pop out next chapter don't worry. Do you like the NaCho interactions though? :) Hope you guy liked the first chapter sorry if it was kinda boring and short it was just back story. The next chapter will be more interesting. Thank you for reading :). Please leave your opinions in the comments below. :)