The Birth Of 2Eun

The Day After Tomorrow

Eunji POV

Wow the week went by fast it's already friday. My goddess and I have gotten closer throughout the week. Now I have officially fallen head over heels for her. I want to ask her to hangout during the weekend but I don't know if I can do it. My thoughts were interupted when I heard Bomi going down the stairs heading towards the kitchen.

"Bomi ah can you do me a favor?" I asked Bomi.

"Yeah of course Eun what is it?"

"I want to ask Naeun to hang out with me this weekend but I don't know how I'm going to do it."

"Oh Eun I have a great idea lets have a double date. Chorong unnie and I and You and Naeun."

"Yeah that will work thanks Bomi but you have to be there when I ask her okay?"

"Anything for you buddy." Bomi said smiling at me. After getting ready we headed to school. To our surprise there was a car in front of our house. We decided to ignore it and continued to walk towards the school.

"Eunji ah Bomi ah" Someone was calling us from the car. It turned out to be Minah and she offered us a ride to school.

"So Eunji are you busy this weekend?" Minah asked me.

"Yeah I have plans this weekend. Why?" Minah pouted hearing this.

"Nothing Eunji ah don't worry about it." The rest of the car ride was silent. When we arrived to the school Minah asked me if we can talk before heading to class. I told Bomi to go ahead and head to class and I'll be right there. Bomi looked confused but left. Minah pulled me into one of the classrooms and closed the door. I was confused on what was happening.

"Minah so what do you want to talk about?"

"Eunji I know that we've been friends for 3 years now but I want to be more than friends now. Please accept me and I'll be the happiest girl in the whole world. Minah said with hopeful eyes.

"Minah I'm sorry but I already have feelings for someone else. I hope we can still be friends." I felt bad that I had to reject her but I had to. I pulled her into a hug and felt her tears soaking my shirt.

"I'm sorry but I know that you will find the right one." I said while hugging her and I gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"I understand Eunji ah. Remember that I will always love you." I let go of our hug and noticed that someone was looking through the window I couldn't see who it was. When she saw that I saw her she left. I waited for Minah to calm down and when she was ready we headed to class. We got to class right on time. Bomi came up to me right when we got to the room.

"Eunji ah thank goodness your here. I was starting to get worried. What happened?" Minah left to go talk to her friends.

"Minah just confessed to me but I rejected her because I have my goddess." I explained to Bomi. I don't know why but the guilt I felt awhile ago when I rejected Minah is gone. I know it's for the best because I can't just force myself to love someone.

"Good Job Eun. It's ok you did the right thing." Bomi assured me. Class started and the whole time I was thinking of how I was going to ask Naeun to hangout with me. Why am I so nervous?

"Ms. Jung."

"Oh yes Sir."

"Can you please show us a demonstration of a falsetto?"

"Alright Sir." I did it and everyone started clapping. I thought I was going to get in trouble for not paying attention. The rest of the class went on as normal. I told Bomi that I was going to head straight to acting class. Before leaving I told her to meet me at the staircase near the cafeteria during lunch. I went to class and looked for my goddess but to my surprise she wasn't there. I thought that she might be running a bit late. I was starting to get worried but luckily right when class was about to start Chorong unnie and Naeun walked into the class. They sat far away from me so I couldn't talk to them. Everytime I tried to look at Naeun she looked away from me. Wait what's wrong? Did I do something? I tried to pay attention to the lesson but all I could think about was Naeun. After the class I went to go talk to Naeun.

"Naeunie." I called her by her nickname.

"Eunji unnie please leave me alone I don't want to talk to you." She gave me a cold stare I can see that tears were starting to form.

"No Naeun ah we have to talk about this but not here there's to many people." I told Naeun and luckily she followed me. Chorong unnie also followed us into the classroom.

"Naeun ah why don't you want to talk to me?" I asked Naeun.

~

Flashback

Naeun POV

~

Chorong unnie and I arrived to school. I heard people talking in one of the classroooms. I realised it was Eunji's voice and decided to take a look. When I looked through the window I saw Eunji unnie hugging another girl. What made it worst was when she kissed her on the forehead. I saw Eunji unnie look at me so I left. Tears started flowing down my cheeks. As soon as Chorong unnie saw me she gave me a hug and asked me what's wrong. I thought that my relationship with Eunji was developing but I guess I was wrong. We missed the first class and Chorong unnie stayed with me until I calmed down. Our second class was about to start so Chorong unnie asked me if I was ready to go. I didn't want to tell Chorong unnie my problem because I don't want her to get mad at Eunji unnie. We entered the class and I saw Eunji unnie sitting at the other end of the class. So we sat as far as we can from her. I saw her looking at me but I kept looking away.

~

Flashback Ends

Eunji POV

~

"Unnie I saw you this morning with a girl and you gave her a hug and you even kissed her. I felt like the whole world was falling on me when I saw that." Naeun explained to me.

"You mean Minah. Naeun ah trust me that was nothing." I told Naeun trying to get closer to her. Wait she felt jealous that means she has feeling for me as well.

"Ok so this morning Minah confessed to me." I told Naeun and she started to walk away from me.

"But I rejected her for you. The truth is the first time I set my eyes on you I knew that I already fell for you." Naeun stopped and I grabbed both of her hands.

"Then I got to know you and I fell for you even harder. I fell in love with your personality. You are my goddess and I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt you but being a pabo I just did." I started confessing to Naeun and tears started rolling down my cheeks. Naeun pulled me into a hug.

"Unnie I felt the same way when I first met you. Your smile kept me up at night. Unnie don't cry because when I see you cry my heart breaks even more."

"Naeunie you would make me the happiest girl in the world if you would accept me." I looked at Naeun with one knee on the ground.

"Of course I would accept you unnie I would be pabo not to." I gave Naeun a kiss on the cheek and a hug. Chorong unnie was looking at us with a motherly smile.

"I'm so happy for you two." Chorong unnie said to us. I have to tell Bomi about this she will be so proud. The bell rang to indicate the end of lunch. We had to leave each other and go to class. I told Naeun that I was going to pick her up at her class at the end of the day. When I got to class I couldn't even pay attention to any of the lesson the rest of the day. I couldn't believe that Naeun is officially my goddess. The time went by so quickly. The last bell rang indicating the end of the day. I went straight to Naeun's class and I saw her waiting. I went behind her and gave her a back hug. she turned around and gave me a smile. I had to let go of Naeun when my phone started ringing. It was from Bomi.

"Eunji ah where are you?"

"I'm waiting for Naeun and Chorong unnie. I'll meet you at the front of the school."

"Arraso Eun see you later."

I ended the call and we waited for Chorong unnie. When Chorong unnie showed up we headed straight to Bomi. I held Naeun's hand on the way there. Bomi saw us and when she saw Naeun and I she looked so confused.

"Bom ah Naeun and I are dating now." I told her and her face was priceless.

"AWWWW EUNJI CONGRATULATIONS. I'm so happy for you two." Bomi said jumping up and down. I started blushing and I looked at Naeun and she was blushing too. We started heading home Naeun and I walked ahead of Bomi and Chorong unnie.

"Naeunie do you want to hangout tomorrow?" I asked Naeun.

"Yeah sure unnie I don't have anything tomorrow. Wait but unnie can Chorong unnie come with us because I don't want her to be alone at home."

"Of course that's alright. Then Bomi should come with us too." Naeun agreed. We reached Naeun and Chorong unnie's house.

"Good night baby see you tomorrow." I gave her an eye smile.

"Good night." She was blushing and they headed into their house. Bomi and I headed home. I cooked dinner as always and we started eating.

"Bom ah your coming with me and Naeun tomorrow ok?"

"Oh yeah I almost forgot about that. Is Chorong unnie coming?"

"Yeah she is." Her smile was from ear to ear. We finished dinner and headed to our rooms. I couldn't fall asleep because I was so excited for tomorrow. Little did I know someone else couldn't sleep aswell.

 

AN: 2Eun has been born :) :). I can't wait to write the next chapter :) :). You guys are the best with all your comments :). I'm so thankful for having all of you readers. See you guys next Chapter :) :).