The Festival

The Day After Tomorrow

Bomi POV

"Wanna  be love, love for you ~. Wanna be love, love for you ~ " I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I looked at the time at it read 7:15 am Saturday, Feb. 14th. Wait what it's already 7:15 I have to be at school by 7:30 for rehearsals. I ran out of my room and into the bathroom.

"Good Morning Eunji ah." I ran past Eunji on my way to the bathroom it seemed like she was still brushing her teeth. She'll have to wait after I finish taking my shower. I took a quick shower and ran back to my room to get ready. Eunji was standing outside of my room watching me panic.

"Eunji ah why are you so calm you do know rehearsals start at 7:30 right?" I told Eunji before putting on my sweater.

"Namjoo called awhile ago and she said that rehearsals are moved to 8:30." Eunji told me. I ran towards Eunji and pinned her onto the floor.

"And you didn't tell me this earlier. You do remember I still have a broken foot and you let me run around the house with my cast." I told Eunji while putting my wet hair on her face.

"Okay okay I'm sorry but it seems like your foot's getting better since you didn't feel pain running around the house. Also can you get off me your not as light as you look." Eunji said while wiping her face.

"Yeah I know right. Eunji ah do you think you can take me to the doctor's before we go to school today?" I asked Eunji. I bounced on her before getting off that's what she get for that last remark she made.

"Ughhhh. Fine but you have to treat me to breakfast after." Eunji negotiated.

"Okay deal. Wait what about Chorong unnie and Naeun ah." I asked Eunji.

"Namjoo said that they will go together."

"Oh okay good. If you don't mind getting out of my room I need to get ready still." I told Eunji wjile pointing at the door. Eunji got up off the floor and stomped to her room. I already had my clothes on so all I needed to do was my hair and make up. I styled my hair and put on my make up after I was done I walked to the living room to wait for Eunji. After 5 minutes Eunji walked down to the living room and we headed to the car. After getting into the car Eunji and I headed to the hospital. Upon reaching the destination we headed to the doctor's office. Luckily enough there was not a lot of patients and we got to talk to te doctor right away. We walked into the room after my name was called out.

"Hello Bomi please take a seat. What can I help you with?" The doctor asked.

"Doc, I know it might sound weird but I think my foot healed."

"How is that possible you broke it yesterday that can't happen."

"Please I just want to know if it's actually fine."

"Alright just to put your mind at ease. Follow me to the x-ray room." The doctor led me to the x-ray room. He took off my cast and took the x-ray he then told me to wait for him at the office. After 5 minutes he came back with the x-rays.

"Wow how can this happen?" The doctor said while walking into the room.

"Why doctor what's wrong?" I asked his.

"Nothings wrong it's the complete opposite. Your foot is healed. I'm not sure how but it has. If you look here this is where your fracture was but now it's gone. This is a miracle Bomi." The doctor explained.

"So I don't need my cast anymore." I asked the doctor and he gave me a nod.

"Thank you doctor. I will be taking my leave now." I bowed to the doctor before leaving his office. I had to walk with the help of Eunji since I only have one shoe on. Good thing I brought my other one but it's in the car. We soon reached the car and headed to school. When we arrived we saw Namjoo and Hayoung sitting near the stage. There was no sign of Chorong unnie or Naeun around. We walked to Namjoo and Hayoung.

"Namjoo ah where's Chorong unnie?" I asked Namjoo she jumped a little I think I startled her.

"Unnie why did you scare me." Namjoo asked looking at me.

"I'm sorry Namjoo I didn't mean too." I apologized to her.

"it's fine unnie. As for Chorong unnie she's backstage with Naeun unnie." Namjoo told us.

"Okay thanks Namjoo we'll see you later during rehearsals." I told Namjoo before leaving them to go backstage. When we reached backstage we saw the other performers getting ready. In the middle of the crowd of people I spotted Chorong unnie beside Naeun. We walked towards them but I was grabbed by the wrist and pulled aggresively. It turned out to be Luhan oppa.

"Yah why are you here?" He asked while glaring at me. Eunji was right behind me and she was about to charge at him but I was trying to stop her with my other arm.

"Of course I'm here to perform." I told him with a smile on my face.

"How are you going to perform when you have a broken foot?" He smirked at me.

"If I had a broken foot could I do this to you." I swept his legs and he fell.

"Bye Oppa." Eunji said with the biggest smile she could make before I dragged her away. We reached Chorong unnie and Naeun. Chorong unnie hasn't noticed me yet so wanted to surprise her so I gave her a backhug. Which was a mistake because she elbowed on the ribs.

"Owww unnie what was that for?" I asked unnie with tears starting to form from the pain.

"Oh Bbom ah I'm soooo sorry. I thought it was someelse." Chorong unnie apologized while giving me a hug.

"It okay unnie it doesn't hurt that much anymore." I said while wiping my tears away.

"Wait Bbom ah where's your cast?" Chorong unnie asked me.

"I don't need it anymore unnie. I went to the hospital this morning and he said that my fracture healed. I don't know how that happened in a time span of a day but it did." I explained to unnie.

"I'm so happy for you Bbom ah now you can perform in the festival without worry." Chorong unnie said while giving me a hug.

"Thank you unnie. I think rehearsal is about to start so you and Naeun should take a seat at the front." I told unnie before they left to take their seats, One by one the performers were being called to the stage to practice. Eunji and I are the last performer's. Eunji was called up next and she went up the stage. She came back down right away though.

"Eun why what's wrong?" I asked Eunji.

"Minah's not here." Eunji explained.

"How are you going to perform?"

"If she doesn't show up I have to sing solo. You have to go up now"

"Okay I'll go up." I told Eunji before going up on stage. I started my rehearsal and it went smoothly.

Eunji POV

I went to the front to watch Bomi practice. She did well it was amazing how as soon as she started dancing her facial expression just changes. How am I going to do my performance? Out of all the days Minah could have missed she missed today. I am starting to get worried because I know Minah wouldn't miss our performance. After the rehearsals the set designer's were putting the final touches on the stage. I went to go see Naeun before the festival starts. I saw Naeun and she was walking with Chorong unnie and Bomi. I gave Naeunnie a back hug and I felt her jump a bit. She turned around and our lips accidently touched I quickly backed away. I grabbed onto her hand and walked forward pretending that nothing happened. I'm actually really shy about the fact that I haven't kissed Naeunnie but the problem is I'm to shy to do it. I looked at Naeunnie and I saw her pouting I'm not sure why she's pouting. I guess I have to ask her later when we're alone. We were walking pass one of the classrooms and I saw Minah sitting by herself in the classroom.

"Naeunnie I'll be right back I just have to go check on Minah." I told Naeun.

"Why do you have to check on her unnie?" Naeun asked.

"I just wanted to ask her if she was still performing with me today. Since she wasn't there for rehearsals." I explained to her.

"Fine unnie but be quick okay."

"Arraso I'll be right back." I told Naeun before leaving. I walked into the classroom and Minah looked at me but quickly looked away.

"Minah why weren't you at practice this morning?" I asked Minah.

"I'm sorry Eunji ah but I can't perform with you anymore." Minah said looking down at the desk.

"Why?"

"Even after all I have done to you. Your still so nice to me. Why are you making this so hard for me? I'm trying to avoid you but I can't." Minah said I could hear her voice breaking.

"I guess it's just in my nature to be nice. If you think not performing with me will make you feel better. I'll be fine with that as long as your happy." I told her.

"Thank you for understanding Eunji ah. I might not be in class for a couple of days but don't be concerned alright." Minah told me.

"Arraso Minah ya I'll see you when I see you." I gave her an eyesmile. She looked at me and gave me a faint smile. I left her and went back to Naeun. Naeun was sitting on a bench waiting for me. She stood up once she saw me.

"Unnie so what happened?" Naeun asked me.

"She said she's not performing anymore."

"Why unnie?"

"She wanted to stay away from me." I explained to Naeun.

"Oh okay unnie. I think the festival's about to start." Naeun said pulling me towards the stage. Chorong unnie and Bomi were seating infront of the stage with Namjoo and Hayoung.

"Unnie good thing your hear already the festival is about to start in 10 minutes. So you and Bomi unnie should get ready." Namjoo told Bomi and I. Bomi grabbed my hand and we headed back stage. I go changed into my outfit. I was wearing a white dress. Bomi who was done changing as well walked towards me she was wearing a red track suit which she actually pulls of really well. The festival started and all the performers had to go up on stage for the opening. After the opening the first performer went up. I was still worried about my performance because I have to sing by myself now. I didn't realise that I was already getting called to go up on stage until Bomi nudged me. I walked up towards the stage and prepared myself to start. The music started playing and all my worries dissapeared when I saw Naeunnie's face in the crowd. I started singing and I guess the emotions just took control of me. I walked towards Naeun in the middle of the song and I handed her the letter. After doing so I walked back on the stage and continued the song. Once my performance was done I went back stage. I walked passed Bomi while walking down the stairs.

"Fighting. Good Luck." I gave her a hug before she got on stage. Bomi's performance started and I saw Luhan oppa standing on the side of the stage. He was planning on pulling the light cord so it will end up hitting Bomi. He was about to pull it but then I tackled him down. Good thing no one noticed what happened.

"Yah GET OFF ME." Luhan yelled at me.

"Be quiet you'll disturb the performance." I said covering his mouth.

"mmmgmgm Jung Eunji mmjmjdm." He mumbled.

"What I can't understand you?" I said smirking at him. Bomi's performance ended and she walked backstage. She saw me sitting on Luhan and gave me a confused look.

"Umm Eun what are you doing?" Bomi asked me.

"I'm teaching this guy a leason he was planning on hurting you again good thing I was here to stop it."

"Eun just let him go." Bomi told me.

"What why?"

"Just do it Eunji ah."

"Fine." I got off him. As soon as I got off him he fell suddenly. His shoes were tied together. I burted into laughter. I looked a Bomi and she smiled at me. I'm not sure when she tied his shoes together but I'm glad she did. He got up and hoped away from us. People laughed at him while he passed by. That shows him not to mess with us. All of the performers were called up to the stage for the closing. After the festival ended I went to go look for Naeunnie. I saw her and she was still looking at the letter I gave her. I grabbed Naeunnie's hand and pulled her to the school's roof top.

"Naeunnie did you read the letter yet?" I asked Naeun.

"Not yet unnie can you read it for me." She said while passing me the letter. I opened the letter and started reading.

"Dear My Goddess Naeunnie, I know I have hurt you twice now by accident and I haven't really shown much affection. Even though I don't show it that much I really love you Naeunnie. I will always be there to protect you. You are the most important person in the world to me. I promise that I won't hurt you anymore. I will always love you no matter what happens. From your lover Eunji." After reading the letter I gave Naeunnie a kiss. I quickly backed away because I felt my whole body heat up. Naeun grabbed my head and pulled me back into a kiss.

 

AN: 2Eun's first actual kiss :). I hope you guys liked this chapter :). Thank you again for reading :). I'll see you guys next chapter :).