The First Day

The Day After Tomorrow

Chorong POV

"Miss we've arrived." I heard a voice say to me I guess I doze off during the trip. The sun rays slowly start appearing as I opened my eyes. Then reality hit me we've arrived. This is where were going to be staying for 3 years. The guardians brought down our bags and bid us goodbye. Now Naeun and I have found ourselves alone in the middle of a huge field. We didn't know where to go. We have nothing with us except for our clothes.

"Chorong unnie where are we going to go now?" Naeun asked me but I don't even know where were going.

"I don't know Naeun ah but we have to find shelter quickly. It looks like it's about to rain." I told her. We saw a house in the far distance. We decided to go there and try our luck if they will let us stay for the night. Upon arriving at the house it started raining harder. Naeun knocked on the door and a girl opened the door she looks younger than Naeun. She had short brown hair and she's taller than me.

"Oh Hello what can I do for you?" The girl asked.

"I'm sorry to bother at this time but could my cousin and I stay here for the night? We were heading home when the rain started pouring." Naeun explained. The time at the moment was 10 pm so we felt bad for intruding at this time. I know Naeun didn't want to lie but we needed a place to stay.

"They said that the down pour won't stop until tomorrow morning. So I guess it will be alright if you guys stay for the night. Let me ask my roommate first actually. Yah Hayoung ah can you come down here." A girl came running down the stairs. She was really tall and I feel like she looked older that she really is.

"Hayoung ah so they want to stay here for the night because it's raining really hard outside. Are you ok with that?" The shorter one asked the taller one.

"Yeah unnie that's going be alright I wouldn't want them to get sick out there." The taller one responded.

"You guys are allowed to stay here for the night and before I show you guys you room let me introduce myself. My name is Namjoo. I am 19 years old." Namjoo said bowing.

" My names Hayoung nice to meet you. I am 18 years old." Hayoung said while bowing to us.

"Hello nice to meet both of you my name is Chorong. I am 23 years old. Please call me unnie that will be fine. This is my cousin Naeun and she is 20 years old you can call her unnie as well." I explained with Naeun and I bowing to them.

"Alright now that we have introduced ourselves I will show you the room you will be staying in." Namjoo said while leading us upstairs. She lead us to a room with a queen size bed.

"Unnie's you two should get changed, your clothes are soaked from the rain. You might get sick." Namjoo told us.

"Unnie you go first." Naeun told me handing me a towel and my clothes.

"Unnie's so you two are good now right we'll leave you two alone now." Hayoung said. I nodded to answer her question and the two youngest left the room leaving Naeun and I alone.

" Unnie go change your going to get sick." Naeun said pushing me towards the bathroom. I wanted her to go first but she was forcing me too. I gave up and went into the washroom. I took a quick shower and I got my clothes on afterwards putting the towel on my head. I walked out of the bathroom and I saw Naeun sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"Oh Naeun ah it's your turn." I told Naeun while pointing to the bathroom. Naeun walked towards the bathroom and closed the door behind her. While waiting for Naeun I layed down on the bed and got lost in my thoughts.

"Were lucky that we meet two nice people who let us stay the night? What would have happened if they didn't help us?" I was thinking when I felt someone touching my cheek.

"Naeun ah what are you doing?" I asked her in a confused tone.

"Unnie I saw that you were dazed so I decided to distract you." Naeun said with a smile. Our attention was diverted towards the door when we hear knocking.

"Come in."

"Chorong unnie Naeun unnie are you guys hungry i've prepared dinner for us?" Namjoo asked.

"Thank you Namjoo ah we'll be right down." I said with a smile. Naeun and I headed downstairs and saw Hayoung and Namjoo sitiing down on the table. We took our seats and started to eat.

"Aren't you guys to young to live by yourselves?" I asked Hayoung and Namjoo.

"Our parents are out of the country so we have to live by ourselves." Namjoo explained.

"Unnie doesn't school start tomorrow?" Hayoung asked Namjoo.

"Oh yeah I have to prepare my stuff still." Namjoo said.

"What school do you guys go to?" Naeun asked.

"ICube arts University." Namjoo told Naeun.

"That's where were attending too." Naeun said getting a death stare from me. What is she talking about?

"Oh then you guys should just live here since were all going to the same school." Namjoo suggested.

"Yeah you guys should and we will all be roommates." Hayoung agreed.

"Ok sure I'm sure unnie's alright with that." Naeun said giving me a cold stare.

"Yeah that will be alright." I said. I'm still confused on what Naeun is doing were not even registered for this school. Will it be different from the schools in the kingdom? I'm just going to ask her when we go back to the room.

"I'll take the dishes if your all finished with them." Hayoung said being the maknae she goes to wash the dishes. We say goodnight to Namjoo and Hayoung. We headed to our room and as soon as the door closed I turned my attention to Naeun.

"Naeun ah what are you doing were not even registered for that school? Why are you doing this?" I asked Naeun because I had no idea what Naeun was doing.

"Unnie since were going to be here for 3 years we should atleast live like normal teenagers and go to school. It will distract us from thinking about the kingdom and going back home." Naeun explained. I understand what Naeun is planning on doing but what are we going to do if we need to pay to register for the school. I picked up the bag from the floor and a bag fell out of it. Naeun picked it up.

"Unnie look there is a letter attached to the bag." Naeun said passing the letter to me.

It read:

Dear Chorong ah,

I couldn't get myself to watch you leave. The most I can do is give you this I hope it helps you while your there. I'm sorry Chorong ah that I had to send you and Naeun there but I had to do it for my duty as king. I hope you understand. You know I am so proud of you I didn't really mean what I said to you at the Great Hall. You remind me so much of your mother willing to sacrifice yourself for your cousin. You have to always remember this Chorong ah that appa will always love you with all his heart. I will be counting down the days until you get back into my arms. Keep this money safe use it wisely. I know you will. Chorong ah Saranghae until I see you again.

Love,

Appa

Tears started rolling down my face. I really miss my appa. Naeun saw me crying so she gave me a hug to try to comfort me. "Unnie it's going to be fine like you told me time will go by quickly we should head to sleep we have a big day tomorrow." Naeun said to me smiling at me. I nodded and layed down, Naeun didn't let go off me while we were sleeping. I kept the letter from appa with me hugging it while sleeping.

"Naeun and I will be going to school tomorrow. What will happen while were there?" My thoughts started fading while I drifted to sleep.

 

AN: Oh my goodness how long has it been since my last update. I'm so sorry for delaying this story for so long I had writer's block for the longest time. I hope you like this chapter :). For sure next chapter Bomi and Eunji will appear, What will happen on the cousins first day of school? Just stay tune :).Thank you for all you support. Thank for subscribing and liking :). See you next chapter :).