The Festival 2

The Day After Tomorrow

Naeun POV

I pulled away from the kiss to see a red faced Eunji. How does she expect me to stop myself from kissing her when she looks like that. She looks so adorable.

"I promise that I will never hurt you again." Eunji looked straight into my eyes.

"I know that you will even if you don't say it." I pulled Eunji into a hug.

"We should probably head back downstairs the unnie's are probably looking for us." I said letting go of Eunji.

"Oh yeah. Let's go." Eunji said extending her hand out. I grabbed her hand and we proceeded downstairs to the stage. To our surprise Chorong unnie and Bomi unnie were not there. There was no sign of Namjoo and Hayoung either. I wonder where they went.

"I should probably text Bomi and ask where they are." Eunji suggested while taking out her phone. She texted Bomi unnie and after a few minutes she got a reply.

"She said that they're waiting by the front. Let's go." Eunji said grabbing my hand. We headed towards the front gates. As expected Chorong unnie, Bomi unnie, Namjoo and Hayoung were there waiting for us.

"Sorry we took so long." Eunji said to them.

"It's okay don't worry about it." Chorong unnie replied.

"I'm hungry can we go somewhere to eat before going home." Bomi unnie pouted while asking Eunji.

"Fine, I'm hungry too let's go. Maknae line are you guys riding with Naeun and I?" Eunji looked at the two maknaes.

"Yes Eunji unnie." Namjoo answered.

"Alright let's go. Bomi ah let's go to that restaurant we always go. Okay we'll meet you there." Eunji told Bomi.

"Arrasso see you guys there." Bomi unnie said before leaving. Eunji and I proceeded to the car. Once everyone was in the car we made our way to the restaurant.

"Eunji unnie where are we going?" I asked Eunji.

"It's a restaurant where Bomi and I always go to during our first year of university." Eunji unnie explained.

"Oh the food must be good there." I said and Eunji unnie gave me an eye smile. We arrived at the restaurant. It was actually really close to the school. We walked into the restaurant and we saw Bomi unnie and Chorong unnie sitting at one of the tables. Bomi unnie got up and started waving at us like a crazy person until Chorong unnie stopped her. We made our way to the table and sat down.

"Naeunnie what do you want to eat?" Eunji asked me.

"Anythings fine unnie. You pick." I gave Eunji unnie a smile.

"Arasso." Eunji unnie said in her aegyo voice.

"Rongie unnie what do you want to get?" Bomi unnie asked Chorong unnie.

"You already know what I want." Chorong unnie told Bomi unnie. Bomi unnie just nodded as a response. The waiter came by and took our order. While we were waiting for our food we decided to play a game. The person who loses has to pay for the bill. The rules are that one person at a time gets a dare and if they can't do the dare they lose.

"Ok let's play rock, paper, scissors to decide who goes first." Bomi unnie suggested. We played rock, paper, scissors and Eunji unnie lost.

"So Eun you lost. Ok so I dare you to go up to a random person and serenade them." Bomi unnie said.

"That's so easy. I'll be right back." Eunji unnie left and got infront of a random table and started singing for them. They were very confused at first but after Eunji unnie's performance everyone at the table started clapping for her. Eunji unnie bowed to them and headed back towards our table.

"Eunji unnie you got an easy dare. That's unfair." Namjoo pouted. Eunji unnie sticked her tongue out at Namjoo.

"Since you've finished your dare you can pick who goes next." Bomi unnie told Eunji unnie. As soon as Bomi unnie said that everyone avoided eye contact with Eunji unnie.

"Ok who should I pick?" Eunji unnie said while walking around the table. Eunji unnie stopped right behind Bomi unnie.

"Bom ah you should go and crazy dance in the middle of the restaurant." Eunji unnie told Bomi unnie while putting her hands on her shoulders. Bomi unnie sighed and headed towards the middle of the restaurant. She looked around before starting her dance routine. (Imagine Bomi dancing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdUQnuP8_VY in the middle of the restaurant.) After her dance Bomi unnie ran back to our table with her head down.

"Hahaha good job Bom ah." Eunji unnie laughed at Bomi unnie.

 "Namjoo ah go up next." Bomi unnie picked Namjoo. Namjoo put her head on the table out of defeat.

"Namjoo I dare you to go up to a random person and do aegyo for them." Bomi unnie instructed Namjoo.

"Uhhh why aegyo of all things." Namjoo whined.

"You can just pay for our meal instead." Bomi unnie .

"Uhh fine." Namjoo said before going to a random table. She stood there for a few seconds then turned around and left.

"Unnie's I can't do this." Namjoo said going back to her seat.

"You have to pay for the meal then." Bomi unnie explained.

"Ok fine I'll pay for our meal." Namjoo said defeatedly. The food arrived after a few minutes. We ate right away. The food dissapeared in an instant. After our meal Namjoo got up and paid for our meal. We headed back to our car and headed home. Eunji unnied dropped us off.

"Good Night Eunji unnie."

"Good Night Naeunnie." She pulled me into a kiss. She pulled away from the kiss and basically ran away. She so adorable. Eunji unnie waved goodbye before drving back to her house. I walked into the house and headed towards my room.

"Good Night Namjoo. Good Night Hayoung."

"Good Night unnie." They both greeted me. I walked into the room I saw Chorong unnie sitting on the bed.

"Unnie don't you think it's a little weird that Bomi unnie's foot just suddenly healed after a day." I asked unnie.

"Ummm no I think it's perfectly fine." Chorong unnie said trying to avoid eye contact with me.

"Unnnie don't lie to me I know you healed Bomi unnie." I just told the truth.

"Ok fine I did." Chorong unnie finally went out with it.

"But unnie remember when you told me not to us our abilities." I asked unnie.

Flashback

13 years ago

"Unnie unnie you know what happened to Yunhyun right?" I asked Chorong unnie.

"Yeah he fell of one of the pillars, why?"

"I visited him in the hospital today and as soon as I touched him. He suddenly said that his body didn't hurt anymore and he got up and started walking." I explained to Chorong unnie and her eyes widened.

"What were you thinking when you touched him?"

"I was hoping that he would get better soon."

"Okay Naeun ah our whole family has the ability to heal people as soon as they reach 7 years old. That why Yunhyun felt better after you touched him. The problem is that we can't use this ability around other people who don't know about this."

"Why unnie?"

"They might misuse our ability. Do you understand Naeun ah?."

"Yes unnie."

Flashback End

"I know Naeun ah but this is different. I know that Bomi will never find out that I was the one that healed her. So we don't have to worry about it." Chorong unnie explained.

"That is true. When did you do it unnie?" I asked.

"Yesterday when she dropped me off."

"Are you sure that she won't find out?"

"Yes I'm sure. Let's go to sleep now we still have school tomorrow."

"Alright unnie." I answered. Chorong unnie went into the washroom and I waited for her to finish. After Chorong unnie finished I made my way to the washroom and got ready. I laid down on the bed and quickly drifted to sleep.

Bomi POV

"Wanna be love, love for you~. Wanna be love, love for you~." I grabbed my phone and turned of my alarm. I went back to sleep but that didn't last long. Eunji barged into my room and jumped onto my bed.

"Ahh Eun you're so heavy. Please get off me." I begged Eunji.

"Fine, but you have to go get ready."Eunji said.

"Okay okay I will just get off me." I told Eunji. She got off of me and I headed to the washroom to get ready. After I finished Eunji was waiting outside of the washroom waiting to use it. I headed towards my room to get changed. After getting changed I waited for Eunji in the dining room. I grabbed a bowl of cereal since we don't have anything else to eat. After a couple of minutes Eunji walked down the stairs and sat beside me at the table.

"Can you get me a bowl of cereal too please?" Eunji asked me with her aegyo voice.

"You have your own two legs."

"Please you're the greatest best friend ever." She told me with her aegyo voice.

"Fine." I said defeatedly. I grabbed her a bowl of cereal and put it down infront of her. We finished our food and went to go brush our teeth. We both reached the bathroom at the same time. We brushed our teeth at the same time. I nudged Eunji because she was taking up the whole sink. She nudged me back. I gave her a glare.

"Wmmhmmammtmmymmommummmdmimdmimtmfmimrmsmt." She mumbled.

"What?" I asked. Eunji rinsed .

"I said you did it first." Eunji said before leaving the bathroom. I rinsed out my mouth and headed downstairs to my car.

"Eun see you at Chorong unnie's house. Bye." I told Eunji before starting the car. I headed to Chorong unnie's house and I rang the doorbell. After a couple of minutes waiting I started to get worried. Why aren't they opening the door? I started pounding on the door. I even tried ramming the door open. On my third attempt I sprinted towards the door and suddenly the door opened. The next thing I saw was a wall. I immediately fell onto the floor. I whimpered from the pain. I could hear giggling coming from behind me. 

"Hehehe unnie what were you doing? Hayoung asked looking at me.

"You should help me up instead of laughing at me." I told Hayoung. She walked towards me and helped me up.

"I've been waiting outside 10 minutes and no one was answering so I got worried and I tried ramming the door open." I explained to them and they started laughing again.

"Bomi unnie our doorbell broke so we couldn't hear you." Namjoo said.

"Oh okay that makes sense." I replied. Eunji walked into the house at the same time.

"What happened?" Eunji asked with a confused face.

"Oh unnie mhmhmhmh." Hayoung said before I covered .

"Oh it's nothing Eunji ah don't worry about it." I explained with a smile ln my face.

"Oookay then. Where's Naeunnie?" Eunji turned her attention towards Namjoo.

"They said that they will be down in 5 minutes." Namjoo replied.

"Oh okay." Eunji said with an eye smile. After 3 more minutes Chorong unnie and Naeun arrived and we made our way to school. We all headed to class right away since class was about to start in 5 minutes. Eunji, Namjoo and I went to singing lass and everyone was already there. The instructor walked in.

"Hey guys pay attention. I have an announcement. Bang Minah will no longer be attending this school. She was transferred to Seoul University. I just wanted to inform you guys since I'm sure all of you were friends with her. Alright now that we have this out of the way we will begin our class." The instructor said. I looked at Eunji and she gave me a shocked look. 

"Why what's wrong?" I asked Eunji.

"She told me yesterday that she won't be in class for a couple of days but she didn't say that she was moving schools." Eunji explained.

"At least she won't be causing problems anymore."

"That is true."

"Ms. Jung and Ms. Yoon would you like to share anything to the class?" The instructor asked.

"No sir, we're sorry." Eunji said and we bowed to the instructor. The class proceeded as normal. The class ended and Eunji left to go to her class. I headed towards my next period class.

Chorong POV

I walked into acting class beside Naeun. We took a seat at the back of the class. Eunji walked into class and took a seat beside Naeun. The instructor walked in and he started the class. The bell indicating the start of lunch rang and we all headed to the cafeteria. We took a seat at one of the tables. I was starting to get worried since Bomi hasn't arrived yet. Lunch is about to end and Bomi was nowhere to be found. I'll see her during dance class anyway. Lunch ended and I said good bye to Eunji and Naeun. I walked into dance class and to my surprise Bomi wasn't there. Dance class started and Bomi was still not there. Where could she be? The bell rang and I went to my class.

"Sir, Can I go look for something real quick I'll be back don't worry." I asked the instructor.

"Alright just come back." The instructor said. I left the room to look for Bomi. I decided to go to Eunji's class and ask her if she heard from Bomi. I reached her class.

"Sir, Can I talk to Eunji for a second?"

"Yeah sure no problem. Ms. Jung you are being called to the door." Eunji got up and walked towards the door.

"Unnie why what's wrong?" Eunji asked.

"Do you know where Bomi is?"

"No I haven't seen her during school today." Eunji answered.

"Really? She wasn't in dance class either."

"Unnie I think you should check the practice room. She usually goes there during last period."

"Alright thank you Eunji ah. I'll see you later." I waved to Eunji and proceeded to the practice room. I opened the door and I heard a distressed sound coming from the closet. I had a bad feeling in my stomach. I'm not sure why but something pushed me into opening the door. The next thing I saw surprised me. There was a person who had their arms tied up together cowering in the corner. She looked up at me.

"Unnnie please hhhhelpp mee?" She said.

"Wait Bbom ah."

 

AN: I'm sorry I haven't updated in a long time :(. School has been crazy busy. The good thing is that I won't be as busy these next few weeks :).I hope you guys like this chapter :). Thank you for sticking with this story :). See you guys next chapter :) :).