Pay Back

The Day After Tomorrow

Bomi POV

- After Singing Class-

After saying goodbye to Eunji I headed towards my next class. I was walking towards my class room when suddenly a group of guys suddenly surrounded me.

"Are you Yoon Bomi?" One of them asked me.

"Yes, what do you want from me?" I asked but one of them suddenly grabbed me. I easily got out of his grip and kicked down a few of them but I was outnumbered. They put a bag on my head and carried me towards a place. They threw me down.

"So the famous Yoon Bomi couldn't get herself out of this perdicament huh." Someone said. I recognized his voice. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my chest. Someone just kicked me.

"Why didn't you just listen to me Bomi shi? Why did it have to lead to this?" I got another kick to the side. Someone grabbed my throat and slammed me against the wall.

"I didn't want to do this to you but after what you did to me. This is the least I can do." I punch landed on my face. I could feel somesort of fluid rolling down my face. I was slowly put down onto the ground.

"W....ho a...re y...ou?" I asked. The bag over my head was suddenly pulled off. The next thing I saw terrified me. It was Luhan and the look on his face looked like he was about to kill me.

"W...hy a...re y...ou doi...ng thi..s to me?" I asked but his response was kicking me again. I squirmed from the pain. He grabbed my hair and pulled my face towards his.

"Are you really that stupid? FIrst you took my girl. Second you took my spotlight and now you've emberrased me infront of the whole school. This is your punishment." He threw me against a wall. One of the guys who took me passed Luhan a bat. He grabbed the bat and looked towards me and smirked.

"Hehehe get ready Yoon Bomi. This is going to be fun." He said maniacally. He walked towards me and I tried to move away from him but my arms and legs were tied up so I couldn't move much. He was getting closer and closer. I shut my eyes closed waiting for the impact. It never came so I opened my eyes. I saw Luhan talking to the group of guys.

"I think there's someone heading towards this direction. Luhan shi we have to get out of here." One of the guys explained.

"Ok fine but we have to hide her somewhere." Luhan turned towards me.

"You're lucky today Yoon Bomi. Guys put her in that closet." The group of guys carried me and threw me into the closet. Before leaving Luhan kicked me multiple times. Then the door closed. Tears were rolling down my face and I started whimpering from all the pain. The door suddenly opened and I thought it was Luhan so I cowerd in the corner. I looked up after a few seconds since the person who entered was quiet. To my surprise it was Chorong unnie.

"Unnie please hhelp mme?"

"Wait Bbom ah." Chorong unnie ran towards me and started untieing the ropes.

"Bbom what happened to you?" Chorong unnie said while I crawled myself onto her lap. I pulled her into a hug and I started crying. I was so scared but I didn't want Luhan to see me scared so I kept it hidden but as soon as I saw Chorong unnie my emotions just spilled.

"Bbom ah we should take you to the nurse?" Chorong unnie suggested.

"No unnie I'm fine." I told unnie while I try to get up. I quickly stumble back onto the floor. Chorong unnie helped me up.

"No we are going to the nurse." Chorong unnie said and led me to the nurses office. When we got out of the practice room I saw Luhan talking with the Dean. The Dean turned towards me and ran to me as soon as he saw me.

"Ms. Yoon what happened to you?" He asked me. Luhan was giving me a glare. I looked at Chorong unnie and gave her a look telling her to follow my line of sight.

"Wait so it was Luhan who did this to you?" She whisphered to me and I nodded. The Dean saw Chorong unnie and I looking at Luhan and I think he got his answer.

"Luhan shi did you do this to Ms. Yoon." The Dean looked at Luhan and asked him stenly. Luhan was silent but he kept giving glares to Bomi.

"Answer me Mr. Lu." The Dean started getting irritated by Luhan's silence.

"Yes Sir, It was Luhan shi." Chorong unnie answered. The looked at unnie in confusion. I didn't want Luhan to hurt Chorong unnie as well.

"YAH Why did you tell her Yoon Bomi? I'm going to kill you." Luhan said charging at me while drawing a knife out of his pocket. I felt something cold enter my body and Luhan was laughing maniaclly. Luhan was just standing there laughing the Dean took him and told Chorong unnie to call the paramedics. My vision was starting to darken.

"Yah Bbom ah don't close your eyes. The paramedics are almost here." Chorong unnie's tears were landing on my face.

"Unnie....I..love you." My eyes started closing but Chorong unnie shook me.

"Yoon Bomi you can't do this to me." Chorong unnie's voice started fading and my vision started to blur.

"Bomi ah................Bomi ah I love you too." Was the last thing I heard before eveything went black.

Chorong POV

The paramedics came and laid Bomi down on a gurney. They brought her into the ambulance.

"Miss you can't ride the ambulance to the hospital. You will have to find your own way there." The parademic told me before getting into the ambulance and driving away. I ran to Eunji's class.

"Sir, I'm sorry to disturbe your class but I need to talk to Eunji please." I asked the teacher.

"Ms. Park what happened to you?" He said while gesturing to my clothes. I didn't notice that my clothes were covered in blood.

"Something happened to Bomi sir so I need Eunji."

"Alright Ms. Jung you are excused for the rest of class." The teacher said and Eunji pulled me into a hug.

"Eunji ah Bomi......" I tried to explain to Eunji but I just couldn't bring myself to.

"Where is she unnie?" Eunji asked me.

"She's at the hospital." Eunji let go of me and gave me a concerned look. She grabbed my wrist and led me to her car. The whole car ride to the hospital was quiet. I knew Eunji was worried for Bomi. I hope Bomi's alright. We arrived at the hospital and headed to the emergency area.

"Excuse do you know where Yoon Bomi is?" I asked the receptionist.

"She's still in the emergency room. Please take a seat and wait for the doctor." The receptionist explained. We thanked her and took a seat infront of the emergency room. The doctor came out after 30 minutes.

"Are you relatives of Ms. Yoon?" The doctor asked.

"I'm her girlfriend doctor. Is she okay?" I asked the doctor.

"I'm sorry to tell you this but Ms. Yoon is in a comatose. We're not sure when she's going to wake up but she has a small chance of survival. The stab hit her directly in the stomach. We'll see in the next few months if her condition gets better. For now she has a 20% chance of survival." The doctor explained and I couldn't take it anymore tears started rolling down my face. I turned to look at Eunji and she was stunned.

"She's in room 083." The doctor said before leaving Eunji and I.

"Eunji ah we should go visit her." I told Eunji. Eunji looked up at me and I could see the anger in her eyes. Her eyes mellowd down as soon as she saw me. I led her towards Bomi's room. I opened the door and I saw the lifeless body of my girlfriend. I held her hand and wished that she would get better. I was expecting Bomi to wake up right away afterwards but nothing happened. Why isn't it working? What wrong? She should be ok by now. Maybe it's delayed maybe she'll wake up tomorrow. Eunji stayed with me the whole night. Naeun and the two maknaes came by to check on Bomi. I sat on the couch and slowly fell asleep. I heard rustling in the room and I almost jumped out of my seat because I thought it was Bomi but it turned out to be Eunji.

"Good Morning unnie." Eunji greeted me it looks like she didn't sleep all night.

"Good Morning Eunji ah. Did you sleep at all?"

"I wanted to check on Bomi and I knew you were tired so I let you sleep." Eunji explained. I walked towards Bomi's bed and sat beside her. Why didn't it work? Why couldn't I heal her this time?

Eunji POV

Chorong unnie was sitting beside the bed. I heard soft sobbing coming from her. I went to unnie and gave her a hug.

"Unnie Bomi's a fighter. I know she'll get through this. I promise." I tried to comfort unnie. I looked at Bomi and it broke my heart seeing my bestfriend like that. Bomi has always been an outgoing person and it hurts me seeing her in pain. Bomi please wake up soon.

A year later

It been a whole year since Bomi got into a comatose. The doctor said that her survival rate is at 15% but we haven't lost hope. The bell rang inbdicating the end of the day and I left my room to find Naeunnie and Chorong unnie. I saw them talking to Namjoo and Hayoung at the front of the school.

"Let's go guys we have to visit Bomi." I told them and they followed me to the car. We headed to the hospital and walked to room 083. Bomi still looked the same but her bruises are all gone. We found out that Luhan was put into a mental hospital. He apparently had a history of Major depressive disorder. He overcame his disorder in 2013 but because of the following events that happened to him his disorder came back. It has gotten worse as well. I walked to Bomi's side and held her hand.

"Bomi ah I'm about to graduate. There's only 5 more months until graduation.. We should be graduating together. The teacher's said that if you wake up before graduation they can arrange something so that you can graduate with us.So please wake up soon because a lot of people miss you. Your parents came over to the house yesterday and they also visited you yesterday. They miss your smile and laugh. Everyone does, we miss your paboness hehe. You also missed Chorong unnie's graduation but don't worry I filmed the whole thing for you. So please wake up buddy because the void you left is so big." Tears were rolling down my face while I said those words. I hope Bomi heard what I said and hopefully wake up soon. Suddenly Bomi's heart rate started rising and I ran out the door to call a doctor. The doctor and the nurses came in and checked Bomi's vitals. We were led outside of the room and we looked through the window to check on Bomi. Suddenly her eyes opened and she sat up. The doctors told her to lay back down and Bomi did. After a few minutes the doctor told us that we could go back into the room. There was my bestfriend awake. She's finally awake. I ran towards her and gave her a hug.

"Uhhh Eun...ji ah I.... can't bre....the." Bomi said and I quickly backed away.

"I'm sorry. I'm just so happy that you're awake." I told Bomi.  I looked at Chorong unnie and I saw that she was just shocked. So I basically dragged her towards Bomi so she can see her.

"Chorong unnie." Bomi said with a smile on her face. Chorong unnie broke down in tears and pulled Bomi into a hug.

"You scared us." Chorong unnie said while lightly hitting Bomi on the shoulder.

"I'm sorry but now I'm fine." Bomi told us. The doctor walked into the room.

"Ms. Yoon how are you feeling?" The doctor asked.

"I'm feeling a lot better doc. So when am I discharged." Bomi asked.

"You should stay here for a week to be safe." The doctor answered.

"Alright thank you doc." Bomi said. The doctor left the room.

"You know I heard someone who sounded like Eunji talking to me while I was in a comatose. She said that she misses me." Bomi said to me with a smirk on her face.

"Whatever Bomi ah." I told Bomi while walking towards Naeun. I'm glad Bomi's back I missed our little fights that we have.

"Bomi ah we have to go soon because visiting hours is almost over." Chorong unnie explained.

"I understand unnie." Bomi said. It was already 7pm and it was time to go. We said goodbye to Bomi and headed home. Ever since Bomi was in the hospital it's been really quiet at home. So I can't wait for Bomi to come back home in a week.

A week later

Bomi get's discharged from the hospital today. I packed an outfit for Bomi to change into and headed to the hospital. I reached the hospital and headed to Bomi's room. I passed Bomi her clothes and helped her go to the washroom so she could get changed. The doctor came in and took off all the wires on Bomi's body. We went to pay for the hospital bills and we headed home.

Bomi POV

I can't wait to get home. I can't believe that I was in a coma for a year. I missed so much. We arrived and Eunji opened the door for me. I laid down on the couch right away. I missed this feeling.

"Eun ah where's Chorong unnie?" I asked Eunji.

"Chorong unnie doesn't know that I already picked you up." Eunji told me.

"Good job Eunji ah. I have a plan since I missed our anniversary I have to do something for unnie."

"Ok so what's the plan. I'll get Naeunnie, Namjoo and Hayoung's help."

"Ok so here's the plan...."

 

AN: A lot happened this chapter. What could Bomi's plan be? I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter :) :). Thanks for reading and subscribing :) :). See you guys next chapter :). Annyeong :).