Problem 2

The Day After Tomorrow

Naeun POV

"What do you mean she kissed you?" I was trying to calm down but I could feel my jealousy rising.

"Uhh..." Was all I could get from Eunji. I looked at her and she was dazed.

"YAH JUNG EUNJI." I screamed. I couldn't take Eunji's silence anymore. She snapped out of it.

"Oh I'm so sorry Naeunie I didn't mean to let her kiss me. She just did it suddenly. I promise you I couldn't do anything to stop her. Please don't be mad at me Naeunie." Eunji said looking at me with pitiful eyes while grabbing both of my hands. She looked like she was about to cry. I know she wouldn't do anything to hurt me.

"I believe you. I know you wouldn't do anything to hurt me. That Bang MInah is going to get it though." I told Eunji feeling the anger rise within me.

"Naeunie just let her be. I don't want you to get in trouble because of her." Eunji told me.

"Fine but I don't want you to do that duet with her anymore." I said pouting while looking at Eunji.

"But Naeunie I don't want to dissapoint the people who prepared for our duet. Namjoo already prepared for the whole festival. I don't want to dissapoint her." Eunji explained.

"Fine, but if that Bang Minah touches you again she'll get it from me." I said while putting up my fists.

"Arraso Naeunie. Let's go Chorong unnie is probably worrying about you now." Eunji said while turning on the car. We headed home and when we reached the house. Chorong unnie was there waiting for us at the door.

"Naeun ah what took you guys so long? It's starting to rain too." Chorong unnie said while walking towards me with a umbrella.

"Sorry unnie Eunji had to talk to someone before we left."

"It's alright as long as you're safe." Chorong unnie said leading me into the house.

"Oh and Eunji ah you should head home Bomi has been looking for you." Chorong unnie added in.

"Oh okay unnie Good Night. Good Night Naeunie." Eunji said giving us a wave before heading into her car and driving home. We headed into the house and I saw Namjoo cooking in the kitchen.

"Naeun ah go get changed before eating dinner." Chorong unnie told me.

"Okay unnie I'll be quick." I told unnie before heading up the stairs. I got changed and headed downstairs to the kitchen. I sat down at the table and we started eating.

"Namjoo ah how's the festival planning going?" Chorong unnie asked Namjoo.

"It's going good unnie. All the acts are put together. We just need to get the decorations together and we'll be all set." Namjoo told unnie. She seems really excited about the festival. Being reminded of the festival I thought of Eunji and Minah. I know Eunji wouldn't do anything but I don't trust Minah. I have to keep a close look on her.

"That's good. I'm so excited for the festival." Chorong unnie said.

"I know right unnie. I'm going to be amazing since Namjoo unnie planned it out." Hayoung said with aegyo while looking at Namjoo. I have a feeling that there's something going on with the maknaes. We finished eating and headed up to our rooms.

~

Namjoo POV

After finishing dinner we headed up to our rooms. I said good night to the unnies and headed to my room. When I saw that the unnies were in their room I headed to Hayoungie's room. I opened Hayoungie's room to find her lying on her bed doing her homework.

"Yah Hayoung what was that about? We almost got caught by the unnies. I'm sure Naeun unnie was feeling suspicious." I told Hayoung only to get no reponse from the girl. She was only nodding her head back and forth.

"Oh unnie you came in I didn't notice sorry. Were you saying something?" Hayoung said taking out her earphones.

"Uhh nevermind just be careful of your actions next time. I'm sure Naeun unnie is starting to suspect our relationship."

"It's alright unnie let them know. They are like our family since they live with us." Hayoung told me getting up from her bed.

"But Hayoungie.... I don't know how to tell them." I told Hayoung while pulling her into a hug. Our conversation was interrupted when we heard soft giggling from the other side of the door. Hayoung walked towards the door and slowly opened the door. Weirdly there was no one on the other side but at the same time we heard Naeun unnie and Chorong unnie's door close. They must have left when Hayoungie opened the door. We headed to Naeun unnie and Chorong unnie's room. We knocked at their door and Chorong unnie opened the door.

"Unnie...ummm .. Did you hear our conversation?" I asked Chorong unnie. I can see Naeun unnie rolling around on the bed.

"What conversation? I don't know what your talking about." Chorong unnie said. It's obvious that she was lying because she was starting to blush.

"Unnie I know you lying." I told unnie.

"You guys are so adorable though. How long do you think you can hide it from us? I knew you two were dating from the second week we lived here. You guys acted so obvious." Chorong unnie said smiling at Hayoung and I. Naeun suddenly got up.

"Wait unnie you knew they were dating a long time ago. Why didn't you tell me?" Naeun unnie asked.

"Naeun ah I thought you knew." Chorong unnie said.

"Why didn't you tell us?" I asked Chorong unnie. I can feel my face heating up from embarrassment.

"I wanted you guys to personally announce it."

"Ok fine unnies Hayoungie and I have been dating for about 2 years now. We started dating during my last year of high school."

Flashback

"Namjoo sunbae, Namjoo sunbae wait up."  Hayoung said running towards me.

"Yeah Hayoung and also I told you to call me unnie instead of sunbae." I told her.

"Oh sorry sunb..unnie. Are you going to the library?" She asked me.

"Yeah I have to go study for my CSAT."

"Unnie can I come with you?"

"Sure let's go." We headed to the library. We picked a table and started studying. I would look up from my book to steal glances from Hayoung. She's so pretty and she's so smart too.

"Unnie does my face look funny? Why are you looking at me like that?" Hayoung asked me and I quickly looked away.

"Oh it's nothing Hayoung." I told her before going back to my book. I tried to not look at her anymore because I didn't want to get caught again. It was around 6 pm now and I saw Hayoung trying to fight her heavy eyes from closing.

"Let's go Hayoung ah it's getting late." I grabbed her hand to get her off the chair. I lost balance and fell backwards pulling Hayoung with me. Hayoung fell on top of me our lips touched slightly but Hayoung got up right away.

"Oh unnie I'm so sorry." Hayoung said giving me her hand to pick me up. My heart was pounding like crazy.

"It's ok Hayoung ah." I told her before grabbing her hand and getting up. We left the library and started heading home. Hayoung's house is 5 minutes away from mine so we walk the same way. The whole walk home was quite. We reached my house and I said goodbye to Hayoung. I was opening the door to my house.

"Unnie I LIKE YOU." Hayoung said and ran away.

"I do to Hayoung ah." I thought and walked inside the house. The next day I saw Hayoung sitting at one of the benches and I walked towards her and sat down beside her. I grabbed her hand and put a note into her hand and left her. I hide behind the wall beside the benches. I saw Hayoung open up the note and I saw a smile appearing on her face. She suddenly started jumping up and down. She quickly stopped after getting weird looks from everyone around her. The note read "I like you too Hayoungie <3".

End Flashback

"That's so adorable." Chorong unnie said while squeeing the both of us. Naeun unnie was just watching from the back.

"Unnie I think you should let us go now and go to sleep it's already 10." I told unnie trying to convince her to let us go.

"Fine Good Night." Chorong unnie said after letting us go and after she closed the door.

"Good Night Hayoungie." I told Hayoung after giving her a goodnight kiss. I headed to my room and fell asleep.

~

Bomi POV

"I wanna be love, love for you~ I wanna be love, love for you~" My alarm was ringing. I grabbed my phone to turn it off. I looked at the time and it read 5:00 AM. I wanted to go back to bed but I remembered that I have to head to school early to practice my choreo. I already told Chorong unnie that I was going to pick her up at 6 and she'll be mad if I back out now. I got up from bed and quietly headed to the washroom. I didn't want to wake up Eunji so I tried to move as quietly as I can. After I took my shower I headed to my room and changed my clothes. When I was finished getting ready I walked out of my room and stealthly walked passed Eunji's room and down the stairs. When I was infront of the main door I let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm lucky I didn't wake up Eunji." I thought. I left to go pick up Chorong unnie. When I reached there house I saw Chorong unnie waiting outside for me. I quickly got out of the car and opened the door for her.

"Unnie why were you waiting outside?"

"I didn't want to wake up the others so I just waited here. Don't worry I didn't wait long." Chorong unnie said giving me a smile. We got into the car and headed to school. I parked my car and we headed to the dance room. I plugged in my phone and started practicing the choreo. Chorong unnie was sitting on the floor beside me. After 30 minutes of practice I decided to take a break so I sat beside Chorong unnie.

"Bbom ah do you want water? I'll go get you some." Chorong unnie said getting up from her spot. Before I could stop her she already left the room. While I was waiting for unnie I started dancing again. Suddenly the stereo system fell beside me and landed on my foot. I tried lifting it up but it was too heavy.

"Bbom ah here's your...Bomi ah what happened." Chorong unnie said walking into the room. She helped me lift the stereo off my foot. I couldn't feel my foot. I felt a tingiling sensation from my ankle down.

"Here Bbom ah let's take you to the nurse." Chorong unnie told me while pulling me up. She grabbed my arm to keep me balanced. We walked towards the nurses office. I was trying to hide my pain from Chorong unnie. The pain started kicking in after the adrenaline died down. The nurse told me to sit on the bed so she can inspect my foot.

"I hope it's not broken. I hope it's not broken." I thought

"Does it hurt when I turn it this way?" The nurse asked turning my foot to the right. I whinched from the pain.

"I think you guys show go to the hospital and get an x-ray." The nurse told us. Wait the hospital my injury is minor though.

"Nurse, Is my foot broken?"

"There's a possibility that it will be Bomi. So go to the hospital to check." My heart dropped upon hearing those words leave the nurses mouth.

"But the festival is tommorrow. This can't happen now." Tears started forming in my eyes. Chorong unnie pulled me into a hug.

"Let's go Bbom ah. I'll go call Eunji to give us a ride." Chorong unnie said while I opassed my phone to her.

"Bom ah what can I do for you?"

"Eunji ah it's Chorong unnie. Can you pick us up from the school and give us a ride to the hospital?"

"Oh hello unnie. Hospital? What happened?"

"Bomi hurt herself. Can you come quickly?"

"Ok unnie we'll be there in 5 minutes."

"Ok thank Eunji ah. Bye"

"Bye unnie."

"Eunji coming in 5 minutes. It's going to be fine Bbom ah." Chorong unnie said to me while pulling me into another hug. After 5 minutes Eunji, Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung walked into the nurses room.

"Bom ah what happened?" Eunji asked me she looked like she was worried.

"I was practicing my choreo when suddenly the stereo system fell. Now that I think of it I don't understand how it fell." I explained.

"We'll find out who did this to you. But first let's get you to the hospital. Namjoo, Hayoung you two stay here and tell the administration that we took Bomi to the hospital." Eunji said recieving a nodded from the two youngest. Then she grabbed my am and put it around her shoulders. We reached Eunji's car and she sat me down on the back seat. Chorong unnie sat beside me. When everyone was inside the car Eunji started driving towards the hospital. When we arrived we went to the emergency ward. The doctor's pulled me into one of the rooms and took an x-ray. He told us to wait in his office. We waited for the doctor to return with the results.The doctor walked into the room and took a seat.

"Bomi it looks like you have a small fracture. We don't want it to get worse so we advise you to get a cast."

"But doc..." Before I could finish my sentence Chorong unnie told the doctor that I should get the cast. I looked at Chorong unnie with a confused look but I know it's for the best. The doctor led me to one of the rooms and wrapped my foot in a cast. I looked at my foot as I was thinking about the festival tomorrow. I don't care if I have a cast on I am still doing that festival tomorrow. I thanked the doctor and proceeded towards Eunji's car. When we all got into the car Eunji started heading to school.

"Bomi ah what going to happen with the festival tomorrow?" Eunji asked recieving a death glare from Naeun for bringing up the question.

"I'm still going to do it Eunji ah. I don't know how but I'm still going to do it."

"Your just going hurt yourself don't do it Bbom ah." Chorong unnie said grabbing my hand.

"Unnie I have to do it I don't want to dissapoint everyone that wanted me to perform. Trust me i'll be fine." I told unnie while looking into her eyes. She gave me a nod and that's all I needed to have the motivation to do well tomorrow. We reached the school and it was about to end when we arrived. There was a meting for the festival after school so we headed to the theatre and waited for Namjoo to arrive. After the last bell rang everyone started arriving.

"Hehe what happened to you Yoon Bomi. It looks like you can't perform anymore. I wonder what happened." Luhan said appearing from behind us with a smirk on his face.

"I knew it you did this to me." I told Luhan while trying to stand up.

"See you can't even stand up how are you suppose to dance." He scoffed at me.  I think Eunji had enough of Luhan so she pushed him. He fell and Eunji walked above him.

"Yah don't you dare talk to her like that. When I find out that you were the one who did this to her you better watch your back." Eunji warned Luhan while hovering on top of him and it's looks like she's about to punch him. Namjoo came running in to stop Eunji from beating up Luhan. Hayoung who was behind Namjoo came in and pulled Eunji off Luhan. As soon as Eunji was off him Luhan ran away.

"Coward." Eunji said before turning to me.

"Bomi ah don't listen to him." Eunji said giving me an eyesmile. She took her seat beside Naeun and the meeting proceeded. I noticed that Naeun was giving death glaresn to Minah. I wonder what happened. The meeting ended and Namjoo walked up to me.

"Unnie are you sure that you can perform tomorrow?"

"Of course Namjoo ah do you underestimate me." I told Namjoo giving her a smile.

"Ok unnie just be safe." She replied with a smile. Chorong unnie and I proceeded to my car and I got into the driver's side. Chorong unnie looked at me with a confused look.

"Ummm Bbom ah are you sure you can drive."

"Of course unnie. Let's go." I started the car and made our way to Chorong unnie's house. I dropped of Chorong unnie and gave her a good night hug before going home. I just realised that we haven't had our first kiss. Maybe we can ave it tomorrow since it's valentine's day. Just thinking about it makes my heart flutter. I reached my house and walked into the house. Eunji just arrived too from the looks of it since she left her stuff on the couch. I walked up the stairs to go change my clothes. When Eunji started running down the stairs and almost bumping me.

"Oh sorry Bom ah. Are you okay?" She looked at me.

"Yeah I'm okay Eun. Why are you in a hurry?"

"I just realised I forgot to give Naeunie her letter." Eunji said with a frown.

"Just give it to her tomorrow maybe you can give it to her while you perform. To make it even more romantic." I suggested.

"Great idea Bom ah thank you." Eunji said while giving me a hug. She helped me up the stairs and into the room. I got changed and laid on my bed. Today was such a roller coaster of a ride. What am I going to do tomorrow? I guess I have to change parts of the choreo. Uhhh why did this have to happen? I'll just think about this tomorrow. I'll just go sleep now. So I cleared my mind and fell asleep.

 

AN: Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in so long homeworks pilling up :( :(. As a sign of forgiveness here's a long chapter :) :). Someone said that they wanted Hajoo so here's Hajoo :) :). Hope you guys like it :). Thank you for reading, subscribing and commenting :). You guys are the best. See you guys next chapter :).