The Truth 2

The Day After Tomorrow

Chorong POV

"Chorong unnie." I heard a very familiar voice calling my name. I turned around to see Eunji walking towards me.

"Eunji aren't you supposed to be in class right now?" I asked Eunji.

"Yeah but Naeun told me about what happened awhile ago with Bomi. So I wanted to talk to you."

"I understand why Bomi is acting like that Eunji don't worry."

"Okay. Umm unnie can I ask you a question?" Eunji asked.

"Why I declined Bomi's proposal?"

"Ummm yeah."

"I can't really tell you Eunji ah. Wait until tomorrow and you will understand everything." I stood up from my seat and started walking towards the gate.

"Wait unnie." Eunji chased after me.

"Eunji you should head back to class. Your teacher is probably looking for you. Don't worry. I told you everything will make sense after tomorrow."

"Alright unnie. Get home safe" I waved goodbye to Eunji and started walking home.

Eunji POV

I walked back to my class trying to wrap my head around what Chorong unnie told me. What's going to happen tomorrow that will explain everything? Graduation is tomorrow so will that effect anything. Wait did Chorong unnie decline Bomi's proposal because she hasn't graduated yet. Uhhh I don't know. I walked into class.

"Eunji what took you so long?" Mr. Park asked.

"Sorry sir, I couldn't find what I was looking for at first so I had to look everywhere."

"Arraso take your seat." I sat back down beside Naeun.

"Naeunnie what did I miss?" I asked Naeun.

"..............." I turned to face Naeun. I don't think she heard me. She looks like she's deep in her thoughts.

"Naeunnie." I started poking her.

"Oh Eunji unnie sorry I was thinking of something." Naeun seemed flustered.

"Are you alrght Naeunnie?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'm fine unnie don't worry. So what did Chorong unnie tell you."

"She didn't tell me anything. She just told me that everything will make sense after tomorrow."

"Ok that's good."

"Why Naeunnie?" I asked Naeun. She looked at me with a flustered look.

"That's good that everything will make sense tomorrow." She smiled at me. The bell rang suddenly.

"Oh it's time for lunch let's go see Bomi." I helped Naeun grab her stuff. We walked to the cafeteria and waited for Bomi. We sat down at one of the tables and I spotted Bomi across the room. She walked towards us and took a seat beside me.

"Hey guys how's your day been so far." Bomi asked us.

"It's fine Bom ah. How about you?"

"It's okay." The rest of lunch proceeded in silence.

Bomi POV

After lunch I headed to dance class. I walked into class and I saw the instructore setting up the projector.

"Mr. Lee what are we doing today?" I asked the instructor.

"We're going to watch the festival performances from last year. Since today is your last day. Let's just watch videos"

"Alright." I took a seat. The whole class came in and the video started playing. Oh Eunji's part is coming up. Her performance was so adorable. She gave Naeun a letter during the performance. Eunji is so lucky to have a great relationship. I miss Chorong unnie. It's only been a day and I miss her so much. I just wanted to go and hug her when I saw her this morning but my body wouldn't let me. I hope she'll be there tomorrow. I want to see her and talk to her. I just want to hear her voice. The voice that I missed the past 24 hours. Tears started forming in my eyes watching my performance. The memories of the day after the festival started going through my mind. Luckily Chorong unnie was there to save or else. I don't want to think about it. I wiped my eyes quickly so no one will notice that I was crying. The bell rang indicating the end of the class. I stood up from my seat and headed out of the classroom. Should I just go home? I don't really have anything to do. I'll text Eunji first before I leave. Eunji texted back "Alright be safe.". I started walking home. I walked passed Chorong unnie's house and I stood there for awhile. I heard the door opening so I quickly ran and hid behind a car. I saw Chorong unnie walk out of the door. She looked around and walked back into the house. I wonder who she was looking for. Did she see me? I started walking home again. I opened the door and walked in. I put my bag down and took a seat on the couch. I the tv and waited for Eunji to come back. I started drifting to sleep. I woke up to the smell of food cooking.

"Oh Bom ah you're awake. Dinner is almost done."

"Thanks Eunji ah. What time is graduation tomorrow by the way?" I got off the couch and took a seat at the table.

"It's at 1."

"Alright thanks, Ummm Eunji ah do you know if Chorong unnie is going to be there?"

"She'll probably be with Naeunnie. Why? I thoguht you didn't want to see her." Eunji gave me a confused look.

"Well I would be lying if I said that I don't miss her. Since I do. There is missing part of me when I don't see Chorong unnie. All the anger and frustration that I felt yesterday. They all dissapeared when I saw Chorong unnie this morning. All I felt was sadness when I saw her face. Since I know that she will never accept me again after what happened" Tears started flowing down my face. Eunji walked up behind me and put her hand on my shoulder.

"Bom ah I talked to Chorong unnie this morning and she told me that everything will make sense after the graduation. So don't worry she'll explain to you everything." Eunji explained.

"Really she told you that." Eunji nodded.

"So stop crying or else your face will be bloated tomorrow. Do you want your face to be bloated during graduation?" Eunji wiped the tears from my face.

"Thanks Eunji ah." I pulled her in for a hug.

"Ok let go the food might burn." Eunji said letting go of the hug. After a couple more minutes the food was ready. Eunji brought the food to the table and we started eating. After dinner I went to go wash the dishes.

"Bom ah I'll use the bathroom first okay since you are still doing the dishes." I nodded. I can't wait for tomorrow. Eunji and I are graduating we have been waiting for this since we met. Luckily I got out of my coma before graduation or else this wouldn't be happening. After finishing the dishes I walked upstairs to my room. Eunji was still using the washroom so I'm going to wait at the my room. I took a seat on my bed and pulled out my phone. I dialed Namjoo's number.

Namjoo POV

"Unnie you do know that I'm stronger than you." Hayoungie said to me.

"No you're not."

"Let's see about that." Hayoung go on top of me and started tickling me. I fought back and tried pushing her off me. My phone started ringing in the middle of our tickle fight.

"Hayoungie can you pass me my phone?"

"If this isn't important I'm going to hurt this person for disturbing us." Hayoung said in a grumpy voice as she got up and grabbed my phone. She passed the phone to me. Oh it's Bomi unnie. I answered the phone.

"Hello."

"Namjoo ah. It's Bomi unnie. How are you?"

"I'm good unnie. How about you?"

"I'm doing fine."

"Not be rude unnie but why did you call."

"Umm I just wanted to ask if you guys are going to the graduation tomorrow."

"Yeah we all are."

"We as in who excatly."

"Hayoungie, Naeun unnie and I."

"Is Chorong unnie not going?" From the tone of her voice you can hear that she's dissapointed.

"Oh she is. I just forgot to mention her."

"Oh okay just remeber to bring your tickets tomorrow. How are you guys getting there tomorrow?"

"We'll probably take a taxi."

"Eunji and I can just drive you guys there so you don't have to use your money."

"Alright unnie. What time are you going to pick us up?"

"Be ready by 12."

"Alright unnie see you tomorrow."

"Alright bye Namjoo ah."

"Bye unnie." I dropped the call.

"So unnie who was it?" Hayoung asked me.

"It was Bomi unnie she was aking if we were going to the graduation tomorrow." I started smiling.

"Why are you smiling unnie?"

"It's just so cute how Bomi unnie still clearly loves Chorong unnie. So I hope they get back together."

"Yeah I do to since I hate seeing Chorong unnie like this." I nodded.

"Let's go to sleep. It's already midnight and we have to wakeup early to get ready."

"Fine." Hayoung laid down beside me and wrapped her arms around me. My eyes started closing and I fell asleep.

Chorong POV

Naeun was already sleeping but I can't seem to fall aslee. There was just to many things going through my mind. We only have four more days until we have to go back to our kingdom. How am I going to tell Bomi this? What if she doesn't love me anymore since I didn't come from Earth? We'll just see what happens tomorrow I guess.

 

AN: I'm sorry I haven't updated in so long :(. Since our school break has started I will have a lot of time to update. So please look out for those :). Thank you guys so much for waiting :). See you guys in the next chapter :).