Rainy Days

Rainy Days

 

 

Oh Sehun wanted to know why Oh Hayoung always stayed longer if it was raining. In the normal day, she would go out the classroom with her friends, disappeared immediately right after the bel ringing, but strangely, not on the day like this, on rainy day like this. He sighed, put his head on the table hopelessly, this is what the stalkers do, obviously, stalking. He hated himself so much lately, why his heart had to be captured by the one he couldn't have. Not just because the one he saw on the courts last time, but also… the image of they were being together was laughable. Wait until the whole school knew about this; notorious student and the model student? Even the bird would laugh hearing the jokes. At least, he wasn't blind and he knew that they didn't match at all. 

Sehun put an empty notes on the table, acting busy with his paper so no one would ask why he was staying although the bell had been rung. He met Danah's worried eyes, before the latter shifted her gaze immediately. She squeezed Hayoung's shoulder lightly, uneasy that she had to leave Hayoung alone in the classroom, "I'm sorry I can't wait with you. Just call me if something happens, okay? See you tomorrow," 

Sehun diverted his eyes to the heavy rain out the window, felt uncomfortable, I shouldn't be here, he thought. "Oh Sehun is still here. I'll be okay," He tried to manage his expression, hiding the facts that his heart palpitated violently in his chest after hearing her answer. 

Danah gulped her uneasiness, shook her head, Hayoung really didn't understand why she should get worried, "Just text me when you got home okay," she waved her hand, "See you tomorrow," 

 

Like Sehun, Hayoung also put her books on the table. Different with him who put it just for decoration, she was really reviewing what they did in the class earlier and it was algebra for today. Out of habit, she took iPod from her front pouch before realizing that she wasn't alone in the class room. She turned her head a bit, making sure that Sehun was still there. Smiling a bit, she put the iPod away, thinking that she might not really need it today. Somehow, she felt safe and relieved that he was there, even though they practically never talked to each other. 

 

Sehun tapped his phone blindly, not realizing that it turned upside down, once he noticed that Hayoung checked on him. What are you doing here, Oh Sehun, he whispered to himself. The thought that they were alone in the empty classroom swirled his stomach. Slowly he was regretting his decision to stalk her. 

 

Even more, when the rain stopped falling. 

 

"Have you been waiting so long?" someone peeked out from the door. Hayoung and Sehun's head turned to the voice source. In a flash moment, Sehun recognized him as the boy from the courts. This was the second time he saw him, now even by nearer distance, and he was still flawless like the other day. 

"Jongin-ah!" Sehun could see Hayoung's bright smile even though she was backing him, "I knew that you'd forget your umbrella. Again,"

Something kicked him on his stomach when the boy named Jongin helped his girl collecting her belongings and said, "Let's go home," 

Sehun unconsciously held his breath for a moment when Hayoung intertwined her hand with Jongin's, regretting much why he should witness the lovey dovey scene. The last thing he'd expect was Hayoung would turn her back and smiled, "See you tomorrow, Oh Sehun,"

He only nodded shortly, as if he didn't care. See you tomorrow, such a short and unimportant line. But for him, that could be the new reason why he'd go to school for. 

Sehun sighed loudly when the laugh of the two echoing in the empty hallway. 

And at that time, he knew for sure that he hated rainy days. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

deleted and edited the rainy days chapter. 

Who's mind to have stalker like OSH? ;____;