At The Library

Rainy Days

 

Hayoung sensed it that something was off with Oh Sehun today as they were walking to the bus shelter together. He didn’t speak too much— he never spoke that much, actually— and how he rubbed his both arm once in awhile made Hayoung worried, “Do you catch a cold?”

Sehun shook his head, somehow it wasn’t convinced her enough, “No, I’m okay. Just… lack of sleep. Seojun slept with me yesterday and he coughed heavily whole night, poor little thing,” Sehun put in a little bit brighter tone in his voice, “By the way… we’ll meet today at the library, right? After school?”

Hayoung nodded, “Don’t forget to bring your answer sheet from last week exam,” 

“Oh, I don’t know if I could keep my promise to get a good score,” Sehun rubbed his temple. 

Hayoung patted him on his arm, she knew that Sehun had already worked hard to fulfil his promise. And it was actually enough for her. She always knew that Sehun could do everything, if he wanted enough. “You did good, Sehun-ah,” 

 

***

 

“What happen?” Yookyung turned her head to the same direction where Hayoung did. She didn’t seem concentrate to history class this morning, and now she was distracted most of the times in the group work— something that Hayoung never did. 

“I think he’s sick…”

She couldn’t just help but being worried. 

 

***

 

She lost track of Oh Sehun after she was coming back from the teacher office to hand in their English assignment. He wasn’t in the class, nor in the infirmary. Don’t say— 

“You are here,” Hayoung was arriving in the library out of breath— running through the hallway wasn’t a good idea. Sehun was at their usual corner, waiting for her. He buried his head between his arms.

Sehun brought his face up, his face lightened a bit after seeing Hayoung walked towards him, “Why are you panting?”

“I’m searching you everywhere—class, infirmary— I thought you are going home,”

Sehun gave her a dreamy smile, he had headache but seeing her like this made him a little bit better, “You are cute,” he blurted, realised it a second after that Hayoung was taken aback by his words. “Um, I mean, we had promised to meet here,”

Hayoung blushed. Needed something to cover her smile, she brought up her palm towards Sehun’s forehead, “You have fever—“ she said in panic, “It’s not the time to—“

Sehun put her hand down and moved his seat nearer. He placed his head on her shoulder as a pillow, having the urge to close his eyes, “Just— let me stay like this for awhile,”

 

And she was petrified.

 

 

 

 

a/n

thank you for loving puppy seyoung! this story is slowly moving towards the ending. why don't you give me suggestion if you want certain moment in their love life?

your comments always made my day <3 thank you once more <3