Boy Talk

Rainy Days

 

Sehun plugged off his earphone and turned his head to Ilhoon who was busy playing game from his 3DS, "Hoon-ah," he didn't even get a glance from Ilhoon. Just a simple gesture that he paid a little attention, "What does make girls happy?" 

His eyes were still attached to the pokemon games when he raised his brows a bit and asked, "Girls? Which girls?" When Sehun took his time to answer, Ilhoon knew it was a serious matter. He grinned ear to ear, threw away his 3DS on his bag, "Tell me, which girl?" 

Sehun glanced his best friend with annoyed face, made a quick judgment that he was just teasing him. "Just a girl.. but just… just forget what I've said, okay?" 

Ilhoon tilted his head, trying to make eye contact with Sehun, while the latter tried hard to avoid it. "The class president… you like her, right?" Another glance at Ilhoon but this time was the flat one. Ilhoon grinned again, whistled lightly, "I heard she broke up with her boyfriend. That's why you want to cheer her up, right? Or maybe you want to steal a chance?" 

"No, I don't,"

"To the first sentence? Or the second one?" Sehun just scoffed and rolled his eyes. Ilhoon patted his shoulder, threw a 'really?' kind of look at him. "I guess you don't want to know… So I'm off.."

Sehun held Ilhoon's arm in a second, so he stayed on his chair, "Just.. tell me how to cheer her up," Ilhoon gave him a winner look, "But… don't tell Namjoon okay," 

Ilhoon hugged his best friend on his neck, "Ah, you are such a cutie boy!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

sorry for such unimportant chapter and lack of updates. :(