Strawberry Milk

Rainy Days

 

"Umm. Morning," Sehun tried to hide his puberty awkward voice and of course, his blushing cheek, hoped that Hayoung would be a little bit slow to notice things like this. In front of him, Hayoung was bringing up her hand to the sky, wondered if it would be raining soon. But looking from how blue the sky was, it definitely would not. 

He sighed in relieved when Hayoung said nothing about the weather and smiled widely, "Morning," before he introduced Seojun to her, she was already squatting in front of the little dragon and greeted him first, "Hello, Seojun-ah. I'm Sehun Hyung's friend, Hayoung," 

Seojun cringed his nose. It seemed that he squeezed his little brain hard, wondering why her name was so familiar in his mind. He widened his eyes cutely after awhile, "Hayoungie Noona?" he turned his head to Sehun who's now also squatting in panic, "Hyung! This is the pretty noona!" 

Hayoung blushed in a second, getting praised by a five years old didn't happen everyday, "I'm Hayoung, Oh Hayoung," she took Seojun's hand and shook it. 

"You usually never go around and tell everyone pretty, why today?" Sehun mumbled in awkwardness. "Greet her well like your teacher has taught you, okay?" 

Seojun nodded and bowed at her politely, "My name is Kim Seojun. I'm five years old," 

"Aigoo, you did so well," Hayoung smiled again, patted Seojun's back repeatedly. She smiled even wider when she noticed that Sehun shot the little dragon with proud eyes. "Nice to meet you, Seojun-ah," 

"I also like strawberry milk," he said again. 

Hayoung raised her brows a bit, "Is that so? Good boy," 

Knowing exactly what his little brother meant, Sehun was panicking for a moment, he knew it was not a good idea to let them meet, "We are late. Let's go to…"

Didn't get the reaction he was expecting, Seojun pointed to his Hyung and blurted cheerfully, "My brother said that Hayoungie Noona is pretty and she likes strawberry milk too!"

 

Hayoung looked up to the older brother, widened her eyes a little, and waited for a short explanation. 

 

It really wasn't a good idea to let them meet, even more when he knew he couldn't hide his blushing cheek. Also of course, that puberty awkward voice, "We are late…"

… and dumb brain of his.